Chapter 18

The ribbon girl sighed as she finished cleaning the last room. "Stupid sisters can't clean up after themselves. What would happen if I weren't here?" She muttered.

She was the easiest to get picked on, she was the baby of the family after all.

True she wasn't the youngest, but if you were to guess who was, many would think Itsuki was the oldest and she was the youngest.

"How would life be without my sisters?" She wondered. Then immediately regretted what she said aloud as Ichika was standing in the doorway.

"Ara ara? What's my imouto thinking of now?" She grinned.

"Ichika, you know I don't mean any harm when I say that."

"Let me guess, you want to have Fuutarou-kun all to yourself huh?"

Yotsuba turned red, "T-t-that didn't even cross my mind!" She protested just making the eldest laugh even more. "What I mean is, what if I was an only child?"

"Everything happens for a reason Yotsuba-chan." Ichika said wisely, "And God knows you can't take care of yourself."

"Neither can you! I just had to clean your room again, also I didn't know you wore these!" She held up one of her bras. "Isn't this a little too much?"

"Girls our age wear those all the time... plus we're at college, what if you were to meet a guy-"

"Uesugi-san is the only guy I like." She answered quickly, "I thought you liked him too."

"And what if Fuutarou-kun were to see me in this-"

"Stop being lewd!" Yotsuba commanded. She was the most innocent out of the five. "Plus Uesugi-san wouldn't do what you think! He's better than that!"

"Better than what?" Miku walked in the room just then.

"Never mind... what do you need anyways?" Ichika winked at the fourth quintuplet.

"It's dinner time, also you may want to hurry. Itsuki said she was on her way home."

That put a sense of panic in the two girls in the room. They sprinted to the dining room. If they waited for Itsuki it'd be gone in the first minute.

"Thanks for the food!" Ichika and Yotsuba chanted taking a plate.

"Shouldn't we wait for Itsuki- never mind." Nino added also wanting some food before her youngest sister inhaled it.

A few minutes into the meal the door burst open.

"QUICK BEFORE SHE EATS IT ALL!" Ichika cried grabbing more food.

"WE HAVE ABOUT FIVE SECONDS BEFORE ITSUKI TAKES IT ALL!" Nino added taking another spoonful of food.

"I have something to say- hey! Who said you could eat without me?!" Itsuki didn't miss a beat as she grabbed a plate and pretty much took whatever was left on the table.

"Well... we do need to eat too you know." Miku shrugged.

"If you guys just ate as much as I did and drank milk, you might have the biggest chest!" She shot at them.

"Woah woah woah... who the hell said you had the biggest bust?" Ichika stood up.

"Remember we went on the bust measure thingy... we ended up with 501. Meaning one of us is bigger!"

"Who said it was you?!" Nino argued.

"There's only one way to find out!"

"Calm down!" Yotusba commanded. "Everyone says I'm the youngest and immature but here you are comparing your bust size! Now Itsuki what did you have to say?"

"Oh yeah!" she remembered, "Uesugi-san told us to come over after dinner."

"AND YOU DIDN'T TELL US THAT TO START WITH?!?!" the rest yelled at her.

"I have to eat..." she shrugged.

So everyone quickly finished eating to run over to their tutor's apartment right next door. "Do you guys he heard us arguing?" Miku asked.

"Well... the walls are pretty thin." they knocked on the door, surprisingly it was already unlocked so they just opened it.

As they entered the small apartment they heard yells throughout the rooms. "WHO THE HELL ATE MY RAMEN?!" Maeda exploded, "I KNOW IT WAS YOU TAKEDA!"

Well it didn't matter if the walls were thin or not because the three were yelling just as loud if not louder than the quintuplets were.

"What are you talking about? As if I would eat something as low as that. Ask Uesugi."

Angrily Maeda turned to Fuutarou, "Oi Uesugi ya punk... I KNOW YOU DIDN'T EAT MY RAMEN!"

"First," Fuutarou calmly responded, "WHO EATS SHRIMP FLAVORED?! EVERYONE KNOWS BEEF AND CHICKEN IS BETTER!" 

"YEAH WELL SHRIMP IS TASTY! ANYWAYS YOU'RE BOTH LUCKY I HAVE TO GO, BY THE TIME I GET BACK THERE BETTER BE A REPLACEMENT!" he threatened grabbing his jacket and keys. He looked at the quintuplets who were awkwardly standing at the door, "Evening ladies... sorry you had to witness that." he nodded before heading out the door.

"That stupid Maeda, always accusing me!" Fuutarou muttered, "Oi Takeda I hope you didn't actually eat it-" he stopped as Takeda threw away a shrimp cup ramen in the trash.

"Well that was a lovely meal, anyhow time to go to work, see ya Uesugi-kun!" Takeda grinned standing up.

"While you're out you better replace it..." Fuutarou sighed.

"Fine, fine, fine," his roommate winked at the girls, "Evening ladies, Fuutarou there's a package here for you!"

"I didn't order a package." he replied.

"Really, because there's an identical product standing right here at the door, five of them to be exact."

"Identical product? Standing? Five?" 

"Oh well, I'll be seeing you later." he closed the door.

"Um, Uesugi-san?" Yotsuba called out.

"Huh? Oh! Identical product, five, standing... it was you wasn't it?" 

"It doesn't take a genius to figure that out Fuutarou-kun." Ichika smiled.

"Well it did take a genius..." he bragged.

"I see you're as humble as always." Itsuki scolded.

"So what did you need earlier Itsuki?"

"Well," she started, "I just wanted to ask...

did you go on a school trip to Kyoto five years ago?"

Yay! Another chapter done! Hope you all enjoyed it! Next one will come out around Wednesday so be prepared.

I don't really have anything else to say other than thank you. Hopefully you guys have been watching quintessential quintuplets season 2 cause I know I have.

Be safe! Mask up! Don't be stupid!

-Kazuya