Prologue

This is basically a continuation of the story into the lives of Fuutarou and the Nakano quintuplets in university, enjoy!

A young man trudged into university early in the morning. He seemed to be sort of excited and he had a reason to be.

You see, this was a man who's life was devoted towards school. He's your typical perfect A student who's a complete shut in.

At least he was until he met five certain people.

But that was a long story, now here he was waiting for class to begin. He wandered around campus for a bit, looking at the cafeteria.

It was bigger than the one in high school. The young man was excited at the thought that he could finally afford more than just barbecue beef combo- without the beef.

Now he wasn't filthy rich, but he had acquired a tutoring job not too long ago from a rich family.

The rich family was the Nakano family.

More specifically five female students all in the same grade as him, quintuplets...

Ichika Nakano, Nino Nakano, Miku Nakano, Yotsuba Nakano, and Itsuki Nakano to be exact.

He tutored them and as his goal was, he had them graduate with smiling faces!

However he felt a little empty inside, the quints were a pain, but they were closest thing he had to friends.

During those two years of high school he spent most of his time with them.

During those two years apparently the five (mostly four excluding Itsuki) had fallen for him.

He had to admit, he had fallen for them too.

However his biggest regret was not giving an answer to any of them.

That said over the months he has gotten over it and accepted the fact that he will probably never see them ever again.

They all went down their own paths.

But the young man couldn't help but feel the guilt in a decision that could possibly haunt him for the rest of his life.

Which leaves the question what if?

What if he chose one of the quintuplets?

What would his life be like now?

And the question he wondered the most: Would he ever see them again?

That is the life of a man named Fuutarou Uesugi.

Hi everyone thank you for reading this little introduction let me know what you think of it down in the comments and if you have any suggestions to what I can improve on and who you believe is best girl of the series...

I will try to update at least once a week if possible but thank you all so much and make sure to vote and comment for faster uploads!