Chapter 24

"It's huge!" Raiha beamed at the sight of the amusement park in front of her. 

"You guys didn't tell me that it was all the way in Kyoto..." Fuutarou rubbed his eyes after falling asleep on the train ride there.

"You never asked." Nino shrugged.

"Give me a peace sign!" Ichika held out her phone.

Everyone, Fuutarou included, gave the hand sign as their vacation at the amusement park had started.

"Onii-chan you look so dead in this photo!" 

The seven of them walked over to the ticket place and Raiha proudly handed the tickets. 

The lady smiled at them, "Have fun!"

"What's even the definition of fun?" Fuutarou sighed.

"Itsuki-chan! Let's ride over here!" the imouto ran to the roller coaster.

"Lighten up Uesugi-san!" Yotsuba patted his back, "This beats doing homework."

"No, it in fact does not." 

As the group followed Raiha throughout the park, each sister was a little anxious. Each were waiting for a chance to strike. 

However considering they were in a group, they couldn't ever get the loner to themselves. But if they waited long enough... their opportunity might just appear in front of their eyes.

Their target wasn't too bright. Fuutarou had absolutely no idea what they were planning, in fact he was too busy having fun. It took him a moment to realize just how long it had been since he was enjoying himself in something other than studying. 

He had already ridden most of the rides with his sister, eaten his fill at the vendors (which was already paid for with their tickets), and even won a prize at the games.

When he was handed a giant stuffed panda he didn't realize that five sets of eyes were all staring at him, praying that they'd receive his winnings. 

Unfortunately for the quintuplets, Raiha would always be number one in the end.

"And that's just day one!" the little sister clutched her brand new stuffed animal happily as they exited from the park. "Onii-chan, I haven't seen you this happy since you got that new study book set!"

"Fufu." he smiled, "That's because as long as you're happy... I am too!"

"Eh? Fuutarou-kun... what's with the sibling comedy skit?" Ichika smiled.

"Fuutarou is one lucky person to have a sister like Raiha." Miku nodded.

"Who exactly was that directed too?!" Nino said angrily.

They all laughed as they headed off to the hotel. There were three rooms available and they all started to divide themselves.

"I'll stay with Fuu-kun..." Nino happily volunteered.

"Not happening." Ichika shut the plan down as quickly as it was brought up.

"Obviously Raiha is staying with Fuutarou." Itsuki said, "Otherwise it'd be shameless."

"So that's one room." Yotsuba scratched her head, "But now what about us?"

"Each room has two beds, a pull out couch, and a bathroom." Miku recalled from the brochure, "The real question is... who gets the pull out?"

"Rock paper scissors!" The fourth quintuplet voted.

"Let's just leave them..." Raiha sweat dropped at the amount of times they tied.

The two Uesugi siblings opened up their room, in between both of the Nakano sister's rooms.

"It's huge!" Raiha beamed jumping on the bed.

"Oi! Don't make me carry all of this stuff!" Fuutarou cried out.

The older brother was having a bit of trouble carrying the luggage into the room.

Actually that's an understatement.

He was struggling for his life.

"Raiha! Raiha help me! I'm gonna-" He started to sway one way, then the other, until finally crashing into the bed.

"Onii-chan can you please stop being so dumb?" She sighed, "You don't have to carry them, they're roll bags." She gave him the classic too stupid to live look as she started unpacking.

"I didn't know that!" He complained.

"You're smart onii-chan... but logically not so much."

"I don't like my little sister lecturing me."

"Well then work smarter not harder."

Fuutarou was just getting owned over and over again. But he couldn't do anything about it...

Raiha just had an answer for everything.

Back out in the hallway the quintuplets continued their intense game of Rock Paper Scissors.

"How the hell have we tied still?!"

"Who's cheating?"

"Let's just do tournament style."

"Okay!"

Ichika, Nino, and Yotsuba headed into one room. The butterfly girl wasn't victorious and was unpacking on the couch.

Itsuki and Miku went into the other room and relaxed as well.

"Miku, are you all finished in there?" Itsuki knocked after her sister showered first.

"Yeah, I'm just drying my hair."

The youngest quintuplet nodded as she took at a glimpse on her phone.

Her father had texted her. Their dad typically contacted Itsyki as she was usually the reliable one.

Did you arrive safely?

Yes dad.

Over the past few months their relationship with their father had grown positively.

You see, back then he was rarely home which led to the five girls not really connecting with their dad.

At least... until Fuutarou became involved.

The once loner decided to get himself in another family affair and audibly insult Mr. Nakano, telling him to care more for his children.

And although it worsened the relationship for a little bit, the persistence of the confident honor student ended up winning over the stone cold Maruo.

More than just comforting for his children.

As once said by their dad when they were home, "I approve of that boy. Uesugi's son."

And although there was plenty of protest at the table from all five of the girls, he knew exactly what they were after.

Fuutarou Uesugi's heart.

The real question wasn't who ended up with him.

It was whether or not the relationship between the girls would waver.

Woah! I haven't even updated in so long! Well... I'm sorry...

But hey at least I gave you another chapter right?

Thanks for still reading even though I've been gone for so long!

I love you all! Please be patient as I try to write some more.

Be safe! Mask up! Don't be stupid!

-Kazuya