Chapter 23

"Oi oi Nino, do you want to tell us something?" Ichika smiled at her with the intention to kill in her eyes.

"You know, I just forgot to go get something!" Nino said standing up dashing for the door, "I'll go get it right now!"

Yotsuba got there first and stood in front of there. "Explain."

Nino laughed, "What's there to explain?" she challenged. "It's as exactly as I said. What's the problem in asking out the guy I like?"

"I thought we agreed we'd try to make him remember first." Miku said coldly.

"You really thought I was going to give you guys the chance to steal him from me?!" Nino responded. "Last time I checked I didn't give a crap what you guys thought!" she pushed past Yotsuba and out of the door.

"Nino!" Itsuki called, "Come back here!"

She didn't stop. She dashed down the stairs and into the dim light that the street lights provided. 

Knowing her sister wasn't going to come back, Itsuki delivered a parting shot. "You can't hide from your problems! One day you're going to realize that you can't run away every single time!"

"Shut up! I'm not taking any advice from a meat-bun monster!" she yelled back.

It was awkward in the Nakano residence after that confrontation. There were many thoughts going through the other fours' mind. 

At this point, since Nino started first was it fair game? 

Their questions were answered when they heard something from the other room.

"Hey Fuutarou, wanna hang out tomorrow?" Miku asked.

The other three turned their heads menacingly. Ready to beat the living hell out of their sister after she finished on the phone.

"Oh okay, say hi to Raiha for me then. Yeah see ya." she put the phone down and stared at her sisters. "Don't blame me, blame Nino. I'm not letting her get ahead of me. Also it's Raiha's birthday tomorrow."

"It's Raiha's... IT'S RAIHA'S BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!" Itsuki yelled. 

Out of all five of the girls, it was obvious who was Raiha's favorite of them. The youngest quintuplet was the first one Raiha met. When Fuutarou received his first payment he asked Raiha what she wanted to do.

That ended up leading to Itsuki getting roped in with sibling's activities. That experience (and the firework festival) ended up allowing the bond between the six of them grow.

Without Raiha taking Itsuki and Fuutarou on her day of fun, they may not be as close as they are now. Despite Fuutarou losing part of his memory.

So the next day all five (Nino was found attempting to check into a hotel and was dragged to Raiha's place) showed up to the Uesugi residence.

Ichika rang the doorbell as the now mature Raiha stood in front of them at least it seemed as though she matured. 

"Itsuki-chan!" she dashed over hugging the youngest quintuplet. Never mind, she may be thirteen now, but she's still the same old Raiha.

Surprisingly enough Fuutarou wasn't there yet, much to Raiha's disappointment. 

"That jerk! He better have a great excuse for being so late!" 

Unlike her older brother, Raiha was social and liked making new friends. While she was no genius like her brother, she wasn't dumb either. She also had a way with words when she describes her older brother.

"My brother is trash, egoistical, and like the worst guy ever, but he has a lot of good qualities too!" was how she described him first.

She wasn't wrong. Although he may be full of himself at times, there were countless moments where he thought of others as well.

After an awkward fifteen minutes, with some bad jokes from Fuutarou's dad, Fuutarou finally arrived.

He stared at the quintuplets after entering, "Who invited them?"

Raiha elbowed him in the stomach, "Stop being rude to our guests!" he winced, "Also what's your excuse for being late?"

"Here." he handed her a box, "I got an ice-cream cake, that's what you said you wanted isn't it?"

She grinned happily, "Really? You actually got one for me?" she pulled him in a hug. "Alright that's a great excuse, you're dismissed." 

He stretched and sat down, "Beat that." he grinned at the five.

"Itsuki, prove him wrong!" Nino cheered.

"Our gift is way better!" Yotsuba encouraged.

"Um... should we really be using this as competition?" Itsuki said being polite.

"Itsuki-chan just hurry up and give her the present." Ichika said lazily.

"Yeah, let's see what expensive thing you purchased her." Fuutarou joked.

"Can you do us all a favor and shut up!" Raiha punched him in the ribs.

"OW!" 

"Anyways... let's see it Itsuki-chan!" she smiled.

Nobody can reject that smile from Raiha. If she wanted you to break into a bank and gave you that smile, then hell yeah you'd do it.

So she gave the present, when Raiha opened she was given a pleasant surprise. 

"We didn't really know what to give you... so we decided to all pool in and we managed to snag you some amusement park tickets!" Itsuki grinned.

"We know that you like to work hard so that you can provide for your family, but to do that you also need to have some breaks." Yotsuba added.

"And Fuutarou said you've been wanting to go to an amusement park." Miku nodded.

"So we checked our funds and found that we had enough..." Nino started.

"For seven tickets!" Ichika finished.

"Well that's perfect!" their dad laughed, "You see I have work all weekend next week and these are all for that weekend. All of you can go have fun!"

"Are you sure dad?" Raiha asked not wanting to go without her father's permission.

"I'm a hundred percent sure! You deserve a break and, and, and I- I couldn't ask for a more perfect child!" he started crying.

"Oi! I'm right here!" Fuutarou raised his arms.

Nino punched him in the arm, "You already knew you weren't favorite..."

"Guess ours tops yours huh Fuutarou-kun?" Ichika smiled.

"Not fair, five against one..." he complained as they all laughed digging into the cake he brought. "Well at least mine tastes good." he shrugged.

And while they all sat there talking and laughing, there was something unanswered...

What would happen during this seemingly fun and friendly vacation?

Hi hi... I'm once again back from the dead! Sorry about the wait everyone! I was busy with sports and stuff but school is almost over so I'm excited!

Anyways thank you for reading, I'm still trying to figure out how thee plot is going to go but I have a good idea in mind.

If you guys are actually still out there then make sure you comment and vote, also pm me any time I'm always on wattpad, just not writing lmao...

Be safe! Mask up! Don't be stupid! 

- Kazuya