Did you miss me?

Hello! Kazuya here, if you just came here to wonder whether or not the book will continue, yes. Yes I am still going to update this book.

If that's all you came here for then there you go, but if you want... you could read on maybe ??

If you're reading this kudos to you. You somehow are still following this story despite it being 6 whole months since I've updated.

I'll tell you what's going on...

So originally I wanted to post something like 1 chapter a week you know like a manga artist or whatever, turns out being a senior in high school still means you're gonna be busy.

And to those who will say their senior years of high school were easy, I envy you.

I honestly tried so hard, writing down ideas for future chapters or whatever but it's kind of hard.

That being said I hope you are happy to know that I haven't abandoned this story. I really enjoy writing about these characters and I feel like the manga ending doesn't deserve them justice. After all that's why I decided to write this.

Thank you to everyone who was continued to read and possibly even reread what happened. Cause honestly I can't remember much so I might have reread it as well.

Thanks to all the kind comments and you guys telling me how much you enjoy reading my work.

If you guys didn't know this I always write my chapters on the fly and don't really take the time to analyze the plot of how I want things to go, I just kinda... go with the flow.

Which can explain for bad chapters sorry! I'm no professional in fact English is my second language, however I hope you guys continue to support me.

Believe it or not I'm currently in the works of writing another chapter as I'm writing this update.

If you guys somehow made it this far through this rant/information I'm throwing at you, thank you. Also thank you for almost 40k reads! Every read I get is special to me and I've really enjoyed reading your guys input on my writing.

I'll be back soon don't worry next chapter will be out soon I promise.

So make sure you guys always (say it with me)

Be safe! Mask up! Don't be stupid!

-Kazuya