Chapter 4

Miku Nakano relaxed as she headed back home for the day. She completed her classes and started to head back home. Something caught her eye however as she ran over to it. 

It was a vending machine, and lucky for her, it had Matcha Soda, her favorite drink. Quickly buying it she decided to sit down for a little while. 

It would just be her and Itsuki for a little while. Nino was working, Ichika was filming, and Yotsuba was at practice. She took a long drink of the soda, she wasn't very hungry. Which was a good thing considering she wouldn't be eating a lot due to Itsuki at the table.

After relaxing under a tree for a little bit, she continued on her way back home. The apartment was about two blocks away from where she was currently. 

 She sighed, wondering what would have happened. She was a little relieved, her sisters were no longer at war with each other over Fuutarou. But a part of Miku seemed empty, in fact a little hurt. 

"He had promised..." She muttered to herself as she stepped into the apartment. 

No one was home yet, Itsuki maybe got lost again. She put on her headphones as she started to do some homework.

Itsuki in fact wasn't lost, she went  to the store to pick groceries up. What she wasn't expecting to see was a certain blue hair with yellow eyes boy to be trying to unlock the apartment next to hers.

At first she shook her head. No, this was not some sort of fanfiction she was in, or a harem anime. She shook her head hoping that it would make the person in front of her go away.

It didn't.

She gaped at him, who for someone reason didn't even notice the youngest quintuplet until she stared daggers at him. 

"What are you doing here?" Fuutarou asked.

"I should be the one asking you that question!" She stared amazed. This was actually happening, she face palmed, a look of pain and confusion on her face. 

"Bro this is like something written out of a rom com manga or something like that..." He shook his head. It just had to have happened that Ituski was his next door neighbor.

Itsuki was a little frustrated, how was she going to hide Fuutarou from her sisters now. He was their neighbor! If God was controlling this one, he was probably laughing to himself right now.

Quickly she pushed Fuutarou in his apartment. Miku was probably home so she didn't want her to see him. Or things could become complicated quickly. 

"What are you-?" Fuutarou questioned but kept quiet as they both fell into the apartment.

"Uesugi-kun there's something I need to tell you-..." She tripped and pushed him down with her. She lay on top of him for a split second before embarrassingly getting off of him.

After a bit of an awkward moment, Fuutarou continued the conversation by saying, "Yes?" 

"U-um never mind you- idiot!" She said before running out embarrassed.

Fuutarou shook his head, "This is why I'll never get married... I'll never understand girls."

Lucky for Itsuki her plan worked for a few weeks, up until there was a short break where they had the weekend to themselves. The five girls suggested that they go hang out with Fuutarou or something. 

She had to admit, she was a little surprised that the conversation didn't turn awkward after they mentioned Fuutarou. 

"Hey I think we should let him-" Itsuki started.

"Shut up Itsuki." Nino said before texting Fuutarou. Making the youngest quintuplet pout.

"What do you think we should do?" Ichika asked.

"WE DON'T EVEN KNOW IF HE'S AVAILABLE!" Itsuki yelled.

"Then let's just call him!" Yotsuba cheered.

They dialed his number, to their surprise it was Raiha that answered. 

"Hello?" Raiha asked.

"RAIHA!!!!!" the girls happily cheered.

"Hi!!!" She answered on the other side. 

"Wait does this mean Fuutarou is home?" Miku asked.

"Yup, big brooooo!" She called. "You got a call." 

The girls waited, they heard a groan as well as someone on the other end talking about sleeping more. They shook their heads, although Ichika did yawn...

"Who is it?" Fuutarou asked.

"Who else would you think you idiot," she rustled with his hair, "You don't have many friends you know..." 

"Oh so it's Takeda or Maeda, in that case then yeah I'm down to hang out." The quintuplets pouted on the other end, how could they not be at least friends? At one point they were all potential love interests.

"You hear that girls? Big bro said he's down to hang out." they could feel Raiha's smile on the other end. 

"Wait what?!"

"Yay!" The four girls happily cheered from the other side. Itsuki however did not like this situation. 

"You said you wanted to hang out!" Raiha answered happily.

"I SAID WITH TAKEDA OR MAEDA!" Fuutarou answered furiously.

Raiha put on a sad face. The girls could feel it on the other end. "Y-y-you don't want to hang out with the closest friends you have?"

"Okay okay okay, I'm going I'm going..." he said as he hung up the phone.

Back at the Uesugi residence Fuutarou smiled.

"Took them a while..." he laughed.

"Big bro what are you laughing at?"

"Just remembering how much fun high school was."

What Fuutarou didn't know, was that he was about to have as much if not more fun in college with a certain five people...

Alright everyone thanks for reading hope you enjoyed, next chapter will come out in 2-3 days from this one, but the scenario book will be updated daily so stay tuned.

Love you all! Gotta run!