Chapter 6

Nino Nakano, the second oldest quintuplet usually was the one that butt heads with Fuutarou the most.

At the beginning of their student-teacher relationship, she gave him a hard time to be their teacher.

Including drugging him to sleep so she wouldn't have to study.

It had been going on for a while, but in the end Fuutarou just gave up on teaching her. After she promised she would study.

But something happened. Nino couldn't really remember when, maybe during the school camping trip.

Seeing Fuutarou sick, all from tiring out from helping the quintuplets... although it was mostly Raiha's cold.

It wasn't anything major, plus all of her sisters were there too. But still, that day, Nino's heart grew softer.

At least, they thought it had. Everything was going fine, she even studied! But one day, one day she snapped.

Fuutarou and her sisters were so confused. It could have been that time of month for her, but she was absolutely pissed.

Fuutarou arrived late that day, however he had stayed up all night making work sheets for them. Which by the way were hand copied because he didn't have a printer.

Itsuki was just telling him to set a good example, and when Nino was acting mad, he stayed calm.

He couldn't say the same for Itsuki or Miku.

When Nino told Fuutarou that making these worksheets was just "half ***ing his job," Miku quickly took Fuutarou's side.

This gesture made Nino believe that they cared more about Fuutarou than her, making her throw the worksheets and rip them.

While Miku was being held back by Fuutarou, Itsuki came out of nowhere and smacked Nino.

That was a huge bump in Fuutarou's and Nino's relationship.

Of course they recovered and Nino ended up falling for the lone wolf.

And now things had come to this. What was Fuutarou's opinion on this whole situation.

Nino had expected a brawl and she was prepared to fight anyone that got in her way today, but everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

She had to admit she was a little hurt when her Fuu-kun didn't show up that night...

Luckily he hadn't picked anyone else so that was a plus.

Still, she couldn't let her guard down, this could be her chance to steal Fuu-kun from the others.

It may be a little dirty to play like that, but she was too far in to care, and that's what she started as they were walking to a roller coaster.

Anything that would put her ahead of Miku was fine by her...

The operator of the ride was saying the rules.

"Only two to a row! Only pairs of two..."

Itsuki who was not paying any attention was caught off guard as the four quintuplets dashed to Fuutarou.

Fuutarou who was blushing as four cute girls clung on to him. The ride operator raised his eyebrow and gave Fuutarou a thumbs up.

Itsuki kicked herself. How did she let this happen, shd had to break them all up right now or someone was about to start swinging.

Ichika smiled an evil smile, "There's only one way to settle this!"

The other quintuplets nodded, much to Itsuki's horror.

Even Fuutarou looked a little scared.

They each made a fist.

"JAN KEN PO!" (rock paper scissors)

They tied.

Itsuki face palmed.

Fuutarou sighed of relief.

The fifth quintuplet decided to keep things in hand while they still were.

She walked straight past the other four who were getting set to once again ready to play rock paper scissors.

And grabbed Fuutarou's hand and made him sit down with her in a row of the roller coaster.

If anybody knew her intention, they would completely understand why she did this.

But Ichika, Nino, Miku, and Yotsuba saw this as a threat.

"I never thought Itsuki would..." Miku started.

"Stab us in the back like that..." Nino continued.

"When did she get so close to Uesugi-san?" Yotsuba asked.

"I don't know, but if she's gonna play dirty, then we gotta stop her..." Ichika smiled evily once again.

Itsuki rolled her eyes, she knew she was getting hate from the others, it was fine. She would just clear it up later.

But judging from the looks they gave her during and after the ride she wasnt going to be able to convince them easily.

They walked around for a bit. Fuutarou tried to win a game, ran out of money and asked Ichika for some.

Itsuki ate at all of the booths. But she spent the most money on the meat bun stand.

That's probably why she's called the meat bun monster but don't tell her that or she will murder you, raise you from the dead and kill you again.

But on a high note, it seemed as though no more wars would break out...

As they were at the exit, they started to talk about university.

Then the question that struck Itsuki's ears was asked.

"Fuu-kun where do you go to school?"

WHAT HAPOENS NEXT? FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF THE QUINTESSENTIAL QUINTUPLETS!

Okay im done, thank you for reading, next chapter will come out on my birthday this Wednesday!!!

Okay see ya bye!!