Chapter 1

"Ichika! You're gonna be late!" Yotsuba called out to the oldest quintuplet.

"Eh? Is it already morning?" Ichika yawned. "I was having such a good dream..." she said as she started to doze off once again.

Yotsuba ran over and took the covers off from her.

"H-hey! What are you doing?" Ichika said alarmed as she wasn't wearing any clothes underneath.

"This is the only way to wake you!" Yotsuba stated grabbing random clothes and throwing it at her big sister.

Ichika yawned again "Good morning..."

"If you don't hurry it will be afternoon by the time you finish up." Yotsuba said dashing off.

She was pretty excited, a few months ago she wouldn't have dreamed she were going to university.

But that was months ago.

Flashback

"Ueusugiiiiiiiiii-saaaaaaaaan!" Yotsuba bumped into Fuutarou.

"Owwwww!" Fuutarou complained.

Yotsuba laughed. "Guess what? I'm graduating high schoooooooool!"

"Yeah I already knew that." Fuutarou sighed.

"Ahahaha, now you must bow down to me Meer mortal who didn't pass." Yotsuba imitated an evil laugh.

Sighing Fuutarou showed her his grades.

"Eh? EH? EH!?!?!?" Yotsuba gasped. "All 100s?!"

Now it was Fuutarou's turn to act all high and mighty.

"Ahahahaha, meer mortal did you really think you could beat me in the thing I am best at?"

Before Fuutarou could continue his gloating. Yotsuba had to get going.

"Gotta run, apparently Itsuki wants to talk to everyone for an important meeting in the cafeteria."

Fuutarou nodded. "Of course it has to be in the cafeteria, that Itsuki I swear all she does is argue with me and eat..."

Yotsuba dashed towards the cafeteria.

The other Nakano quintuplets were already there.

"Good we're all here..." Itsuki stated. "So I wanted to talk about where everyone was going to do after high school."

Miku spoke up, "Remember when I wanted to go to culinary school, well I was looking at some scholarships for cooking at a university I'm looking at, I applied for a scholarship and was accepted!" She cheered.

"That's great Miku!" Yotsuba said. "Ahem, I'll be attending a university on a sports scholarship!" 

"What about you Nino?" Ichika asked. 

"Well I made it into the entrance exam and was accepted, but I don't really know what what I want to do yet." Nino admitted. "You Ichika?" 

"Um, I'm going to university for the first few semesters, at least until I get a big role in a movie or something like that." 

"And Itsuki's going to a university to help her become a teacher!" Yotsuba finished.

"Yes, and no matter where we are," Itsuki said.

"No matter who we meet," Ichika added.

"Our pain," Miku said.

"And our joy," Nino stated.