Chapter 29

Returning back to his apartment after that short vacation for Raiha, Fuutarou Uesugi looked forward for some rest.

It was just beginning to get dark and he was sure Takeda and Maeda were at work.

"I'm back." He called out to what he was expecting to be an empty room.

"Fuutarou!" Takeda and Maeda stormed for the door, hearing their friend enter.

"Let go of me!" He struggled as his two friends hugged him.

"It's been so boring without you, we haven't been able to do dude things!" Takeda said sadly.

"Yeah you punk! Summer is almost over already!" Maeda continued.

"Sorry sorry... to be fair I was only gone like a week." Fuutarou shrugged, "I was kind of looking forward to sleeping though, so..."

"No sleeping for you!" Takeda stopped him from heading off to his room.

"Why?"

"WE'RE GONNA PARTY!" Maeda cheered.

"Do we have to?" The Uesugi boy groaned.

"Of course we do! Come to think of it... you've never drank alcohol yet!" Meada said, "So you're gonna do it tonight!"

"Isn't that peer pressure?" He protested. "Shouldn't I decide if I want to or not?"

"Too late! We're going no matter what!" Takeda grabbed his arm.

"Better yet, let's invite the quintuplets!" Maeda nodded.

"I don't think that's a good idea!" Fuutarou warned as Maeda dialed.

"We'd love too!" Ichika answered on the other end, causing her sisters to lean in to listen. "In thirty minutes? Okay!"

Miku was concerned, "What's happening in thirty minutes?"

"We're all going out drinking!"

"No." Itsuki headed off towards her bed. "Hell no."

"Party pooper!" Yotsuba yelled at her while watching the youngest leave.

"It's cause she probably can't handle alcohol." Nino teased.

"Aw... is big baby Itsuki scared to have a little drink?" Ichika winked.

The thought of being challenged by her sisters made her blood boil. With a quick one eighty turn of her head she marched towards the door. 

"Fine!" she puffed her cheeks angrily, "We'll see who can't drink the most!" 

"Considering we've never even tasted alcohol before..." Miku sighed.

"It doesn't matter! I won't lose!" the fire in Itsuki's eyes burned brighter.

So, thirty minutes later, they set out to experience what Ichika called the "true" college life.

It would definitely be an...

experience...

***

"Earth to quintuplets..." Fuutarou waved his hand in front of their faces.

It was no use. They were gone from this Earth. Not a single Nakano girl was conscious at the moment. 

Fuutarou Uesugi sighed as he recalled the moment where the quintuplets mistakenly began drinking. 

"Let's play a drinking game!" Ichika cheered. 

"Should you really be doing this considering you've never had alcohol before?" Fuutarou asked cautiously.