Chapter 5

The quints sent Fuutarou the details of where they were gonna go. Nothing special really, they were just going to go to a fair.

They did something similar before. No reason this should be any different.

At least that's what Itsuki hoped.

There's no telling what could happen whenever they hung out with Fuutaou.

It made her remember all that has happened between them...

Itsuki looked at Fuutarou as someone who was lonely. And also a jerk. Back when he wouldn't even let her sit at his table.

Then he became their tutor?! Itsuki knew that she and her sisters were lousy students, but it didn't help that Fuutarou made them feel stupid.

At first, she refused help from him. She believed it would be humiliating to ask for help from someone so annoying.

Little by little though, she started opening up to him. This was especially true when Fuutarou pretended that she was Miku and helped her study anyways.

Knowing that there was a soft side to Fuutarou, she decided that instead of a professional relationship, they would be friends.

And all though neither of them said it out loud, they both knew that they were pretty good friends.

This led to many events on the way: the quintuplets barely passing their 2nd year, the hot springs trip, the new school year, and the Kyoto trip.

At graduation, she was both relieved and a little saddened when they said their goodbyes.

It was more of a bittersweet ending. Something you would find in a harem manga or anime. The main protagonist starts a new chapter of their life, without picking a certain love interest.

This of course was no harem manga or anime.

She had to admit, she ended up falling for him. She wasn't too proud of it, but decided to keep her feelings to herself. Especially when her siblings already were at war over the same person.

Now though, now things were different. Itsuki wanted to go back to being friends. However she was hoping that the war wouldn't continue.

She couldn't let her sisters find out that Fuutarou went to the same school as them.

She sighed, she hoped that their little "date" wouldn't start another battle.

Fuutarou Uesugi, headed over to the place where they were going to meet up.

If he saw his own face right now, he would've slapped himself. He wore a goofy grin that seemed a little creepy.

The people he passed quickly looked away after seeing his expression.

He couldn't help it. He had been a little bored lately.

And he had to admit, things became a little boring after the quintuplets stopped appearing in his life every day.

He hadn't been able to face them all seriously at the same time ever since he didn't give an answer.

He face palmed just thinking about it, why couldn't he forget about the past.

He was certain that all five had moved on anyway.

Had he?

That was the question that rattled around his brain during his walk.

If only love was as easy as school work...

Then Fuutarou would've aced this.

He arrived at the place, no sign of them. He sat down on a bench just relaxing.

He closed his eyes, remembering the different times when he was both annoyed and happy with the quintuplets.

"Fuutarou-kun?" A voice called out.

Only one person called him that. He opened his eyes.

In front of him stood the oldest quintuplet. One who at first was the teasing kind. However when things grew more competitive she wasn't the nicest person.

He grinned. She had told him that she didn't like him anymore, but he still believed she did during the final night of the school festival.

But like her other sisters, she was unpredictable.

Standing to her left was the third quintuplet, Miku. And her right was Nino, and next to Miku was Yotsuba, Nino was next to Itsuki.

Fuutarou smiled again, they looked exactly the same. Except for the hair everything about them looked similar.

They were the same height. Had the same colored eyes. They were all well endowed.

If you hadn't spent much time with them you would have never been able to tell them apart.

Fuutarou knew that for a fact...

"Uesugi-sannnnn! Hurry up!" Yotsuba called.

"Okay, okay," Fuutarou answered getting up.

"Fuu-kun, it's been a while hasn't it?" Nino grinned.

"It doesn't really feel like that long ago..." Miku said.

Fuutarou looked at Itsuki. The youngest sister looked uncomfortable.

He caught up to her. "What's wrong?"

Itsuki looked at him. She was actually surprised that nothing seemed awkward between the five of them.

But deep down she knew something was wrong. What was wrong you may be wondering? That was what she needed to find out...

First things first, I apologize for not being on wattpad too much this week. I was extremely busy, but there's a new chapter of this coming out tomorrow!

Also new scenario coming out tomorrow maybe two. We'll see though. I have like a 3 hour car ride so you bet your booty I'll be writing all the way up.

Okay hope you're not mad i love you all bye!!!