Chapter 2

Fuutarou Uesugi took a deep breath. First day nerves weren't going to get through to the steel nerves of Fuutarou. Life had been a little confusing lately for him. Everyday he felt guilt as he woke up, guilt that he would never forget.

He never gave an answer to them, even though he promised. 

He just couldn't find it within himself to do so. 

Ichika, Nino, Miku, Yotsuba, Itsuki,

Now it wasn't entirely his fault.

The last day of the festival, had been exhausting for him. Running around helping whoever needed help. That was the job of the class rep. And at the time before he was set to meet the quints, while talking with Takeda and Maeda he just sort of fell asleep.

Takeda and Maeda left him alone and just went on their way, they knew their friend worked hard. They didn't want to ruin his rest. 

The Quintuplets waited in their rooms hoping that it would be them who was visited last. 

But he never came...

They searched around for him, Yotsuba finding him on the bench. 

They started to laugh confusingly, "Should we wake him up?" they asked. 

"That would seem like a pushy move..." Itsuki said concerned. She didn't want to act desperate to know his answer even if they all were desperate.

"Hey, he's the one who said that he would say it tonight." Nino pointed out.

"Let's leave him alone for now, the next time we see him he'll definitely tell us." Miku stated.

They decided to pull a little prank on Fuutarou before leaving though. 

"Fuutarou-kun..." Ichika whispered.

"Uesugi okina sai yo..." Nino smiled.

"Fuutarouuuu..." Miku called.

"Uesugi-sannnnn..." Yotsuba chimed.

"Uesugi-kun okite..." Itsuki finished before the five of them ran off.

"Huh?" Fuutarou woke up confused. "What time is it?" 

"Crap! I'm late, hopefully they haven't left yet, I don't know what my decision is still but I'm going to give an answer anyway." 

He ran through to each of their designated rooms, no one was there. He shook his head.

"I'm such an idiot..."

Itsuki walked around campus going to her first class of the morning. She didn't have any classes with the rest of the quintuplets. Unfortunately she was going to have to re-make friends, something she wasn't the greatest at. 

Good thing she only had a two classes in the morning. She could meet up with the rest of them and have lunch or something.

She managed to go into the classroom before the professor appeared. If she was going to be a teacher, she couldn't be late to any class.

She looked around for a seat, there was only one seat remaining. Without even thinking she sat down in the chair.

She took out her notebooks and pencils getting ready for the lecture. 

She glanced next to the person next to her, their head was down so she couldn't get a close glimpse at the person.

Being the snoopy person she is, she looked at the notebook beside him. 

There was a name on it. 

...Fuutarou Uesugi?...

She shook her head, now she was just imagining things. But just in case...

"Uesugi-kun okite?" She whispered in the person's ear.

:)

Fuutarou heard the voice of someone he knew in his ear.

Great now he was imagining things, this was just perfect.

He shook his head trying to get the voice out of his head. Or was it even in his head?

He listened closer, the voice was coming right next to him.

He put his head up, seeing a girl with reddish orange hair, but just to make sure it wasn't an illusion, he decided to speak to her.

"Demiglace..." he said.

"Hamburger Steak..." Itsuki replied without thinking.

"Yo, is that really you Meat Bun Monster?"

Itsuki turned red, not from blushing, but from anger...

"What the hell did you just call me?! You better apologize or help me God I will murder you right now!" She screamed at him.

Yup, this was the real Itsuki all right...

To think that he would end up in the same university as Itsuki, this could end two ways...

1. Fuutarou would survive

2. Itsuki would kill him

Odds are favoring the second option...

"Oh well, at least its just 'Eatsuki'..." Fuutarou muttered. As Itsuki gave him the death stare before class began...

Alright everyone thanks for reading! Next chapter drops soon so be sure to read alright gotta run!