Chapter: 4

Scarlett's POV

After snuggling on the couch for a bit, I knew it was time to get Bri bathed and ready for bed. Maybe we could even go over needs/wants and rules if she was feeling a little bigger.

"Bri baby? Don't fall asleep, we need to give you a bath." She opened her eyes and nodded. I got up and carried her to our bathroom and set her on the counter. She had an adorable pout on her lips that made my heart flutter. "Hey pretty girl, no pouting." I smiled at her and she blushed. I started filling the tub and held up two different bubble baths. She pointed at the lavender one and stuck her thumb in her mouth. "Good choice, its my favourite too. Don't put your thumb in your mouth sweetheart it's dirty. I'll grab you a paci after your bath." Her eyes instantly lit up.

"You hab paci?"

"Sure do baby." I smiled at her as I leaned my hands on either side of her on the counter. "Okay sweetheart, how big are you feeling? Can you bathe yourself and I'll wait just in there or do you need me to help you?" I asked as I pointed to my bedroom. 

"You!" She said pointing to me and blushing.

"Sure thing." I helped her undress and get in the tub. I started washing her hair and I heard her sigh. Looking down at her, she had her eyes closed and a small smile on her lips. After getting her all clean, I wrapped her in a towel and carried her to the nursery we have across the hall. I hesitated at the door and her big blue eyes searched mine.

"What wrong Mama?"

"Nothing baby. This is the nursery if you want to use it." I slowly opened the door and watched as her eyes went wide as she looked around the room. I walked over to the dresser and pulled out a onesie for her and got her dressed. After applying the cream for her hand, I brushed and French braided her hair and grabbed her a paci. She instantly took it when I brought it to her lips. She was sucking on it softly as I carried her to the dining room where Camden had cleaned up dinner and set up paper and pens. I sat with Briella on my lap and Camden beside me to explain what we are doing.

"Okay so we want you to make a list of what you want or need out of this relationship okay? We need you to be very honest and we are going to do the same. Do you know what hard limit is?" Camden asked softly. Briella shook her head no. "It's something you don't want. Something that we won't do or you don't want to do. It could be something like wearing a diaper.  Soft limits are things you're unsure of or would try before making a decision." Briella nodded her head in understanding.

"I think we are going to go over all this tomorrow because someone is feeling awful little yeah? I can take you to work and when you're done I can pick you up and we can have dinner and go over the lists when Camden gets home from work okay?" I asked kissing her temple. "You can think of things and make a list tomorrow?"

Briella nodded and turned to my chest. She started rubbing her eyes and I knew she was tired.

"Okay so the options are: you can sleep in the spare room, nursery or with Camden and I. What do you want to do baby?"

She thought about it for a minute and I could see she was hesitant to ask for it. She looked at Camden and then back to me with puppy dog eyes. "With us?" She nodded and buried her face again. I smiled at Camden who was shaking her head with a smirk. We both knew she would be a Mama's girl.

"Do you want to try a bottle tonight princess? You don't have to, I know we haven't made our lists yet." Camden asked while rubbing Bri's back.

"Can I hab da good milk?" Bri looked up at me with pleading eyes again. I was confused at first and looked to Camden before my eyes went wide and I realized she meant the breast milk she had earlier. Camden answered for me.

"Sure princess, we have an unlimited supply." Camden smirked at me so I rolled my eyes at her flipping her off behind Briella's back. She got up, winked at me and laughed on her way to the kitchen to warm up a bottle returning a couple minutes later. We all headed to our bedroom, Camden and I got ready for bed while Bri sat on our bed pouting. I got in bed smiling as I held Bri to my chest and brought the bottle to her lips. She was already half asleep and was fighting hard to stay awake. She started eagerly sucking on the bottle and every time I thought she was sleep and tried to take it away she would open her eyes and start sucking again. Finally when it was finished I set it on the bedside table and laid Briella between Camden and I. I looked over to her with tears in her eyes and as one fell she wiped it away.

"I love you."

"I love you too, babe."

*******************

I woke up feeling extremely hot. I realized very quickly that it was Briella. She was almost laying on top of me with her face pushed in my neck. I threw the blankets off of us before I passed out from overheating. Camden walked in from the en suite bathroom and smiled at me.

"Good morning babe. I'm leaving for the hospital. Briella's clothes are washed and folded at the foot of the bed okay? Love you." She whispered as she pecked my lips twice before sneaking out of the room. God I love her. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't stay here like this. I had to get up for work soon anyway so I might as well get up now. I carefully rolled Briella off my chest and into the middle of the bed. After showering I went to the kitchen to grab the pump that my amazing wife cleaned yesterday. Bonus points to her, she will be getting laid today. I headed to my room and hesitated. Should I do this here with her asleep? Fuck it, she seems like a heavy sleeper. I sat down on Cammie's side and hooked up the pump. I started checking emails on my phone getting ready for the day. This is surprisingly when I get a lot done as far as emails and paper work. I finished up the last email as my breasts were emptied. I cleaned myself up and got dressed and washed the pump. When I went back to the room Briella was sitting up looking at me.

"Hi baby, you ready to go to work? We washed your uniform so it's all clean." She nodded her head and smiled shyly at me. "Do you want a bottle before you get up?"

Briella looked at her lap but nodded her head. I grabbed the freshly pumped milk that was still on the side table and put a nipple on the end. When I handed it to her she looked up at me, "Do you want me to give it to you?" She nodded slowly, "Okay but you can't go back to sleep, I have to take you to work on my way in." She nodded and held out her pinky. I chuckled reciprocating her pinky promise and sat on the bed to hold her against my chest and brought the nipple to her mouth. She was sucking just as eagerly this morning and her eyes fluttered a few times but she managed to stay awake.

"Good job, baby. Do you need help getting dressed or can you be big?"

After a few seconds with her eyes closed she stood up, "I can do it."

"Okay, I'll meet you in the kitchen." I headed down and made a smoothie for myself. I made toast and put Nutella and banana slices on it for Briella and finished as she walked in. We both scarfed breakfast and headed to the garage.

"Good morning Stephen." I greeted my driver. "The Coffee House please." As I slid in the backseat after Briella.  She seemed nervous in the car, fidgeting with her fingers.

"You okay baby?"

"Yeah, I'm just thinking."

"Okay, what time is your shift over?"

"3. Are you picking me up or do you work later than that?"

"No I will pick you up baby. Did you want to go to your place before we go to our house?"

"Can we? I just want to grab my school stuff and my blankie." She whispered the last part. Too cute.

"No problem sweetheart." I kissed her temple as we pulled up to The Coffee House. "I love you baby, have a good day. I'll be back at 3."

"Bye Mama." She whispered as she hugged me and ran out the door waving as she walked in the front door. I smiled to myself as we pulled a away.

God I love that kid.