Chapter 15

Briella's POV

I wake up feeling little. But not little little, if that makes sense. I'm still laying on Mama's tummy, I see her and Mommy are still asleep. I start rubbing my face on Mama, I really don't want to get up.

"Hmmm. Bri, you awake sweetheart?" Mama's raspy morning voice always makes me smile. She started playing with my hair and it feels so good! I groan, still not wanting to wake up. "Come here, baby." Mama reached down and pulled me up so my head was on her chest. She was rubbing my back, I was about to fall asleep again when I felt Mommy move from beside Mama.

"Is she awake?" I heard Mommy whisper as she ran her fingers across my face. I opened my eyes to look at her and she smiled at me as she leaned down to kiss my cheeks. I giggled at her.

" 'top Mom-my, 'top!" I got out between giggles.

"You feeling big, baby?" Mama asked me after Mommy stopped her tickle assault. I shook my head and she looked a little confused.

"Not big, Mama. Not littles' eifer." I looked up into her green eyes, sighing hoping she understood.

"Not little like earlier?" I nod. "Okay, baby. What would you like to do today then?"

"She needs to work on her classes." Mommy interrupts before I can answer. I pout at her. "I'm sorry, baby. But you were supposed to do it this morning remember? We made a deal. After you're done we can do whatever you want princess." She kisses my forehead as I sigh knowing she is right. I bury my face in Mama's chest trying to be big, but little me wants Mama's milk and she is not taking no for an answer.

"Mama? Milkies p'ease?" I look up at her with hopeful eyes.

"You have to be big, love." Mama looks at me with warm eyes as she pushes hair out of my face.

"I be big af'er." I tug on Mama's shirt a little and she smirks at me.

"Okay, baby. Calm down." Mama sits me up on her hips for she can take her shirt off. She lays back and calls me forward so I can lay down again. I latch on to her nipple, drinking slowly. I'm in no hurry. As long as I'm getting Mama's milkies I don't care, the longer I get to stay little the better. Mommy wraps her arms around both of us as she snuggles into Mama's side again. Her face is really close to mine, so I reach up and poke her cheek and then I start giggling a bit. I keep Mama's nipple in mouth because no way am I giving this up.

"Cut it out you two. Briella, if you're done we are going to my office." Mama gives me a stern look and I go back to happily sucking away.

Scarlett's POV

I don't quite understand how nursing is going to help Briella be big, but she was very adamant about it so I guess we'll deal with whatever later. It's crazy the difference between her nursing now verses when she was feeling smaller. She is so relaxed whenever she nurses but right now there is no urgency. I reach down remembering we put her in a pull-up finding it wet.

"Baby, we have to change your pull up before you get a rash." I whispered as I rubbed her back. She went beet red. Oh no, she's embarrassed. "It's okay, honey. You were very little this morning." She released my breast and tried to hide her face in my chest. "You're okay." I sat up, taking her with me. She buried her face in my neck as I turned to Camden. She grimaced slightly before looking at Briella with sympathy.

"You're okay princess. Nothing has changed, you're still our big girl." Camden kissed her head as she stood up, helping me stand with Briella still clinging to me.

I take Bri upstairs to the nursery. I'm thinking she wants to get this over with so I get to work, quickly changing her into a new pull up. She looks at me for the first time since we walked in here, with tears in her eyes.

"You're okay, baby. I just want to be prepare for if you slip again. Would you rather panties? I don't want you to feel uncomfortable, sweetheart."

"It 'kay." Briella mumbled as she reached for me. I picked her up realizing I never put my shirt back on.

"Mama has to go get a new shirt. Come on, baby."

"Milkies?"

"You just had milkies, bubba. After dinner okay?" She pouts her lips but nods, "Good job." I kiss her head as I set her on my bed before grabbing a bra and shirt. "Come on, Briella." I reach my hand out and she looks sad. I give her a small smile, "I know. Let's work fast yes?" She takes my hand and I grab her backpack from the spare room as we walk to my office. I set Briella up on the other side of my desk and make she she understands her assignments before I go to my computer and get to work. I answer a couple of her questions and it doesn't take me long to lose track of time. The next thing I know Briella climbs in my lap and straddles me with her head on my chest. I rub her back and kiss her forehead, "All done, honey?" She nods as I look at the time seeing it's almost dinner time.

"What would you like for dinner, baby?"

"I don't know." I could tell she hadn't slipped yet. I was a little shocked to see her this comfortable and seeking out affection while not in little space but I was not complaining. I wrapped my arms around her tighter and kissed her head.

"Hmmm well let's go find Mommy. Maybe she has ideas." I picked her up and set her on my hip. She blushed a little, but still wrapped her arms around my neck.

Camden was cleaning the kitchen. She is always wiping down surfaces. I think it's because she is a doctor. If you ask me, I think it's a little OCD. She looked up and smiled when she saw us coming. "Hi love, hi baby girl." She pecked my lips twice before kissing Briella's cheeks. She playfully growled and pretended to bite Bri's neck causing her to erupt in giggles.

"We're trying to figure out what to do for dinner. And suggestions?"

"You don't know, what you want princess?"

"Can we have..." she looked down, afraid to ask.

"Go ahead sweetheart, what would you like?"

"Can we have tacos?" She whispered as her fingers found her mouth. She is slipping, or trying not to, I'm not really sure.

"Sure, baby. Do you want to help Mommy make it?" Camden asked as she rubbed Bri's back. Briella nodded and reached out for her.

"I'm going to have a shower while you guys get started." Camden's eyes snapped to mine and she pouted slightly. I chuckled at her. She is insatiable.