Chapter 25

Scarlett's POV

After I hung up with Briella, I went straight into a meeting. I haven't had this busy of a day in a long time. I looked at the clock and knew that Briella should be coming soon.

"Kelly?" I used my intercom to call my secretary. Unless she is in the bathroom, she always answers instantly.

"Yes Mrs. Adams?"

"Can you call down to the front desk and let them know that Briella will be coming shortly with a dog and they are to let them come straight to my office?" I know that asshole Devin will have my baby in tears again if he tells her no to the dog.

"Yes ma'am. Anything else?"

"Nope, that's all. Thank you, Kelly."

I got back to work, hoping to finish before Bri got here. I was just finishing up when Kelly knocked on my door, opening it as Briella ran in with Boss one step behind her. She doesn't even have him on a leash.

"Mama!" She yells, excitedly as she climbs on my lap. I look up to Kelly and see her smile as she averts her eyes and closes the door.

"Hi baby! I missed you." I smell her hair and kiss her cheek.

"No smellin' Mama!" She giggles and it's my favourite sound. I look behind her and on the ground looking at both of us is the dog. He is a good looking boy. He is sitting obediently, and keeping an eye on my baby.

"I will smell my baby whenever I want to." I laugh and smell her again making her giggle louder and start squirming. I hold her against my chest for a few moments just enjoying having her in my arms before she looks up at me and pulls at my shirt.

"Do you want to nurse, sweetheart? Or I have a bottle in the fridge there?" I point to the mini fridge in my office and Briella looks at me like I said a dirty word. I smile and shake my head as I pull my breast out of the top of my dress. It kind of feels like I want the attention when I wear low cut dresses, but it's so convenient for feeding Briella that I try not to think too much about it. She latches on instantly and puts her hand on my chest above my heart. I love when she does that.  She grunts at me when I look at my computer; I guess I'm done working for the day. I look down at her while she nurses. She is so beautiful. I rub her cheek and nose with my fingers making her giggle. I switch her to the other side and she slowly starts to fall asleep. Her naps are super important in the afternoon, especially when she has class or work. No one wants a grumpy baby.

She eventually fell asleep, and I wanted to make sure she was in a deep sleep before I carry her anywhere. I carefully pull a pacifier from my bag on my desk and get ready for the switch. It always make me nervous, because if I wake her up it's never good.

I do a little fist bump when I successfully get my nipple out of her mouth, and the pacifier in. I am smiling when I look over to Boss.

"What?" I whisper as he tilts his head. "How am I going to get you to the car?" I drop my head on the chair. Maybe he will follow me if I'm carrying Briella. He seems to be very attached to her. I sigh and shut down my computer. I fix my dress and stand up with Briella's head on my shoulder. She is steadily sucking on her pacifier and holding on to the top of my dress for dear life. I put my bag on my shoulder and look around. Briella must have left her bag in the car.

"Come on, Boss." I sigh as I look at him. He instantly stands and starts following me out of my office. "Good boy."

"Good night, Kelly. Can you call Stephen and let him know I'll meet him in the garage instead of out front?" She nods, noting my hushed tones.

"Good night, Mrs. Adams." She whispers.

Boss follows me to the elevator and sits beside me on the floor. I like dogs as much as the next person, but Camden and I don't really have the time. And now with Briella... but if we had a dog this well behaved that I could bring to the office? I could see that. We make it down to the parking garage and start walking to the car. Stephen sees us coming and opens the back door for me.

"Everything okay, ma'am?" He asks lowly.

"Yes, Stephen. I just don't have a leash for Boss and I thought this was a more controlled environment." I smile at him after buckling Briella in the middle seat. I look at Boss and point at Briella and he jumps in and lays his head on her lap.  Stephen walks around to the other side and opens my door and we head for home.

****************

Briella's POV

I'm starting to wake up but I don't want to. I'm so warm and comfortable. I start whining wanting Mama and her milk. That's when I feel it.

A tongue across my face.

I open my eyes to see Boss laying in my crib with me. I giggle and I hear his tail thumping.

"Wha chu doin' Boss?" I giggle and he lays his head on my belly. I pet his head and tell him all about my Mama and Mommy. I tell him about what we are going to do this weekend. It's going to be so fun.

I look at the door when I hear it open and see Mama. When she sees me and Boss, she giggles. "How did you get in there buddy?"

"He s'eep wif me Mama!" I point to my chest so she understands.

"He did? That's nice, baby." Mama puts the side of my crib down and picks me up. She takes me over to the change table and that's when I notice I'm wearing a onesie and a diaper. I whine when I notice I'm wet.

"You're okay, baby." Mama kisses my cheek and then changes my bum. I look beside her and Boss I sitting at her feet, looking up at me. Mama zips up my sleeper. "Do you want to nurse?" Mama asks me while she carries me towards the rocking chair. Mama holds me close while I nurse. I hold the strap of her bra in my hand while I suckle hard. I don't know why I'm so thirsty.

"Slow down, baby." That hurt! I coughed and it made my eyes sting. "Shhh I know, baby. Slowly." I listen to Mama and slow down. I feel something on my leg and look down to see Boss with his head on my leg. I smile at him and look at Mama. "Good girl."

After I'm not thirsty anymore I unlatch and snuggle my face into Mama's chest. She sits me up and rubs my back. I love snuggling with Mama. It's my favourite. But I want to play with Boss! I wiggle until she sets me on the floor and I crawl over to my tea set. I sit in my chair and call Boss over. I make him sit beside me so we can have a tea party. This is going to be so much fun!

Feel free to leave requests:)