Chapter: 5

Scarlett's POV

I can't wait to pick her up. I feel like I dropped her off days ago and it's only been a few hours. I have been productive at work but I hate being here. I just want to be home with her. God, I think I have some attachment issues already. My breasts are starting to hurt so I decided to go home for lunch so I can pump. Apparently the more you pump the more milk you make because this is getting out of hand. The amount of shirts I have leaked through is ridiculous. God I hope she wants this. I wave to my secretary on the way out. Three more hours until I can pick her up.

Briella's POV

I can't believe I slipped that fast and that far with Scarlett and Camden. I mean I have know Scarlett for months and I have always felt comfortable with her, but I just met Camden. I have never been happier. Scarlett wants to be my mommy and it's all I have ever wanted since the first time I met her. I didn't know she was married but that means I get two mommies! Camden seems really nice but I don't know her very well yet. I'm so nervous to talk to them tonight. I'm not very good at expressing myself and asking for what I need. I'm a people pleaser and have been my whole life so it's hard for me to think of myself. I don't want to upset them before they even agree to take me. What if one of my hard limits is one of their needs? Or if they think one of my needs it's stupid. I sigh to myself as I head to the break room for lunch. I just grabbed a pastry from the cafe and was sitting staring at a piece of blank paper trying my best to put my needs into words. Boss came over and put his head in my lap.

"Your dad is going to be looking for you." He looked up at me with those chocolate eyes. "I need to be honest don't I? Why is this so hard?" I rubbed his head for a bit before putting pen to paper. I got everything I can think of on there before heading back from my break.

"Still feeling okay Briella?" Martin has been asking every half hour. I think he feels bad that I hurt myself at work. Not that it was his fault. I did it to myself. I was so embarrassed walking in this morning when he ran to me asking if I was okay. I don't remember leaving so I can only assume Scarlett carried me out sleeping. God I hope I didn't embarrass myself too bad.

"Yup." I said popping the P. "I'm fine, seriously Martin. I got this cream for the burn and the doctor said there was no permanent damage, might not even scar." I shifted uncomfortably at having to call Mommy the doctor.

He still didn't look like he believed me but none the less returned to his office. Boss was laying in his bed watching me all day which was a little weird. Normally he sleeps or goes to Martin's office in the afternoon. Before I knew it 3 o'clock rolled around and my favourite blonde walked in.

"Hi baby. Ready to go?" She whispered as she walked to the counter. I smiled widely at her and nodded. I ran back to tell Martin I was leaving and pet Boss on my way to the door. Scarlett grabbed my hand as we crossed the road to her car and got in the backseat. I gave Stephen my address and we were there in no time.

"Do you want me to come up or wait in the car?" Scarlett asked as she brushed my hair back with her fingers. This woman makes it so hard not to slip.

"Will you help me please?"

"Of course I will. Good manners, baby." I blushed crimson. I think this is just my natural state now.

We headed to my apartment and went inside. I grabbed my school bag and packed my laptop and all my books. Tomorrow is Wednesday and it's the only day I have actual classes I have to attend. Every other class is done online. Next I grab a bag and set it on the bed. Scarlett sits beside it and I start handing her clothes and things to put in the bag. Once we are done she grabs my overnight bag and I put on my backpack. We walk to the car hand in hand again and head home. Home. I have to keep reminding myself that I have my own apartment. I don't live with them. I'm going to be staying over sometimes. As much as possible.