Chapter: 6

Briella's POV

I wake up still in headspace which is unusual for me. I was feeling really little and emotional. I was alone in bed and I wasn't happy. Where are they? Just when the tears start falling Mama comes out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel.

"Hi pretty girl! Good morning! What's wrong baby?"

"You gone." I got out between hiccups. Mommy came out of the bathroom right after also in a towel. They must have been saving water.

"Good morning princess. What's wrong?"

"Little Miss was upset to wake up alone. Did you think we left you sweetheart?" I nod my head still rubbing my eyes. "I could never leave you. You're my baby!" She kissed my cheek. Someone is awfully chipper. She walks over to the dresser and put on underwear and shorts before coming back to bed.

"Come here baby, you want to nurse before we leave?" I shimmy to her and latch on instantly. I close my eyes and just enjoy the taste and the skin to skin contact since she isn't wearing anything on her upper body. "Babe? What's she doing?" I heard Mama whisper. I didn't pay any attention and just kept enjoying my breakfast.

"Oh that's totally normal. Babies do that all the time, love. She must be in a deep headspace."

"Oh, okay. So I shouldn't stop her from playing with my nipple?" Mama asked slowly. Wait what? I open my eyes to see my right hand apparently has a mind of its own and is playing with Mama's left breast. I immediately unlatch and Mama guides me to her other breast before I can protest. I want to stop myself because I'm embarrassed but all I can think about is the milk that's hitting my mouth. Mommy whispers something in Mama's ear and her face goes red as she pushed her away. Mommy laughs and kissed my cheek then Mama's lips and then I hear the door close. Mama's starts humming and rubbing my back bringing my hand up to her face and kissing it as I start falling asleep again.

I wake up to see Mama kneeling in front of me. "Wake up sweetheart, time to get ready." I look at her and she is already dressed and her hair and makeup is done. She is so pretty. "Now I need you to be big okay Briella?" I nod knowing I need to go to class today. Sitting up, I stretch and make grabby hands. I can be little for another couple minutes. Mama laughs and picks me up. I put my head on her shoulder and bury my face in her neck as she carries me to the bathroom.

"What time are you done today?"

"I have three classes so I should be done by 2." I say quietly as she hands me my toothbrush.

"Would you like to come to Mama's office after? I shouldn't be too much later than that and Mommy only works until 4 today so maybe we can go out for an early dinner and come back for a movie night?"

I nodded my head, then spit my toothpaste in the sink. "How do I get to your office?"

"I'll have Stephen pick you up and bring you okay? You just tell the desk you're there to see me and they will call me down to get you." She kissed my nose and grabbed my hand. After helping me pick out my outfit and getting dressed we went down and had breakfast. My second I suppose. She made a shake for herself and pancakes for me. She is the best cook. Mama drops me off at campus and kisses both my cheeks.

"Stephen will meet you here at 2. Text Mommy and I if anything changes okay?"

"Yes Mama." I hug her and get out of the car. I don't want to be big. Class is going to suck today.

Scarlett's POV

I miss my baby but I didn't  have enough time to dwell on it this morning. I was in back to back meetings until 1. I answered emails after that and I looked at the clock: 2:16pm. Briella should be here any minute. I decide to speed up the process and wait for her in the lobby. When I step out of the elevator, I see my beautiful baby standing there at the front desk. I smile but instantly drop it when I see the distress on her adorable face.

"What's the matter baby?" I hug her and whisper.

"Big meanie telled me I can't see Mama." She whispered back and started to sob. I sighed looking at Devin our receptionist and glared at him. I'll deal with him later, right now my baby needs me. I grabbed her hand and lead her to the elevator. Once the doors closed I picked her up and she buried her face in my neck and continued sobbing. I rubbed her back and swayed with her trying to calm her down. The only one who is going to see us when we get off the elevator is my secretary. She keeps her opinions to herself and doesn't gossip. The doors open and she watches me walk to my office but doesn't say anything. I should give her a raise. Once I lock the door, I sit at my desk with Briella straddling my lap.

"Can you calm down for me baby?" She nodded her head as she starts trying to take deep breaths. I wipe away some tears and tuck her blonde hair behind her ear waiting for her to breathe. She starts coughing like she is going to be sick. After a few minutes she is still trying to calm down, "Do you want to nurse?" She looks at my chest and nods slowly. I unbutton my shirt and take off one bra strap and lay her across my lap. It's almost instant, how fast her ridged body goes limp and she closes her eyes. She slowly drank with no urgency this time. I think it was more for comfort than anything. She brought her hand up and rested it above my heart and she sighed. My heart. I just held her and let her relax while I used one hand to read more emails. She fell asleep still sucking once in a while so I left her there. I must have lost track of time because there was a knock on my door and my wife called from the other side. I unlatched Bri making her whine in her sleep, she hasn't been drinking for a while. I'm more of a pacifier at this point since I didn't bring her one. I fixed my clothes and placed her on my hip getting up to let Cammie in.

"Hi babe." I opened the door and pecked her lips.

"Uh. Hi." She gave me a questioning look and closed the door behind her. "I thought she didn't want to be little in public?" Motioning to a sleeping Bri, who's head was on my shoulder.

"I don't know what happened. She was very upset in the lobby and I only got her to calm down after she nursed and then she fell asleep." I was concerned and I could tell Camden was as well. Briella seemed terrified with the idea of people knowing she is a little. She doesn't have much confidence in that part of herself. She is opening up to us so quickly, I would hate to have a set back now. I swayed with her on my hip and kissed the crown of her head.

"Well, should we wake her up and see what headspace she is in? Maybe she will talk about it now." Camden sat on the couch and motioned for me to sit beside her. I sat with Bri straddling my lap again and started rubbing her back and kissing her face, "Wake up sweetheart. Can you open your pretty eyes for Mama? Someone wants to see you." She rubbed her face in my chest and turned to face Camden, slowly opening her eyes. She smiled when she saw her and closed them again.

"Hi Mommy." She said sleepily and yawned.

"Hi Princess. How are you feeling?"

"Otay." She reached out for Camden, who looked a little shocked. I smiled smugly at her. Briella and I have bonded so quickly, but I knew she wanted both of us. Camden held her to her chest and rocked softly.

"Baby, can you tell me what happened that got you so upset?" I asked gently trying not to upset her again. I pushed some hair behind her ear as she looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes.

"Want' see Mama. Tired."

"Was class stressful today?" She nodded. "And Devin wouldn't call Mama?" She nodded again.

"Don't 'ike him. He meanie."

"Mama's going to talk to him okay. You're okay baby." I smiled at her, "Are you still up for going out to eat for dinner?"

" 'es Mama, where we go?" She looked serious all of a sudden, making me laugh softly.

"Hmmm how about Tony's?" She nodded and we all stood up. Camden reluctantly placed Briella on her feet and we both grabbed one of her hands. I said goodnight to Kelly, my secretary and we headed to the restaurant.

"Briella? Are you going to try and be big for dinner? I know how you feel about being little in public so it's okay if you want to be big. I promise you can slip as soon as we leave." I asked her when we were sitting in Camden's car. I turned to face her in the backseat and she had her eyes closed. When she opened them she smiled at me.

"Thank you, Scarlett." I kind of hurt when she didn't call me Mama but I knew it was so she could stay big. I rubbed her knee and smiled at her before turning back to face the road. Camden reach over and held my hand. I love big Briella so much, she is perfect, sweet and so smart. But I can't wait for this dinner to be over so I can have my baby back.