Chapter 60

Scarlett's POV

I can't look away from Genevieve.

She has the same innocent look in her eyes that I see in Briella. I feel Briella's small hand play with the ends of my hair and it pulls my focus back to her. I have so many questions but I realize that I have to tread lightly. Does she know she's little? Has she slipped before? Who takes care of her? Do my parents know?

My head is swirling with questions, when I hear a giggle. I turn to Gen again and she is giggling at Timon and Pumbaa and pointing at the screen.

I smile at her when she looks at me, "Is it funny?"

Genevieve nods and points at the screen again. Camden looks at Gen with her eyebrow raised before looking at me. I watch the realization cross her face.

"Honey? How old are you?" Camden asks gently.

"Six." Genevieve holds up five fingers and grins at my wife. I'll have to talk the Gen when she is big about all of this.

"Do you want to colour? I'm sure Bri would love a colouring partner." I look down at my baby who is looking at me with big innocent eyes. "Do you want to colour sweetheart?" Briella scowls and grunts at me before reluctantly releasing my nipple and sitting up. I quickly wipe her chin with one of the cloths we leave in the living room for this very reason and set her on the ground. Briella runs to her colouring basket below the tv and brings it to Camden for help while I tuck my breast away and fix my shirt. I'm going to have to pump my both breast because I'm lopsided and the other one is still very full.

"I haf all da princesses. You want to colour a princess with me Genny?" I bite my bottom lip waiting for Genevieve to blow up at Bri for calling her that. She doesn't even like me calling her Gen.

"Otay! Can I colour Belle?" Gen climbs off the couch and bounces on her knees at the coffee table. I'm like a deer caught in headlights at this point. Little Genny is much easier to get along with it seems.

I go sit beside Camden, and she instantly drags me closer.

"Did you know?"

"Know what?" I giggle at her cut the crap expression. "I had no idea. I still don't know what's going on if I'm being honest."

We sit in silence, watching the two littles. They are actually getting along quite well. I never expected my sister to be a little, but if I had I would have thought she would be an absolute brat. I never would have pictured her being so sweet with Briella.

"I'm going to start on dinner. Lasagna?" Camden kisses my lips twice before she stands to head to the kitchen.

"Can I help?" Gen holds her hand up and looks up at my wife with big eyes. Her blonde hair falling in her eyes before she roughly pushes it back.

"Umm sure, come on." Camden gives Gen a smile and holds out her hand. Gen jumps up to take it and the pair head to the kitchen.

Briella is sort of colouring. She looks like she is struggling to stay in a slightly bigger headspace. She is nibbling her fingers and fidgeting as she eyes her pacifier on the table. "Sweetheart? What's wrong?"

Briella's bottom lip pokes out as the points to her pacifier. "You can have it baby."

Briella looks in the direction of the kitchen. Poor baby must not want her knew friend to see. She already saw her breastfeeding. I roll my eyes before getting Briella's attention back on me.

"Bri, it's okay. Do you want your paci?" Briella nods as she slowly reaches out, grabbing her pacifier before quickly shoving it in her mouth. I chuckle at her as I reach out and bring her to my lap. She hums and closes her eyes, trying to snuggle closer.

"There is no way you're still sleepy! How are you so tired?" I ask her animatedly. Briella giggles and rubs her face on my chest.

"Sleepy. Miss Mama."

"I missed you too, baby." I kiss her head as we sit quietly. It's a peaceful quiet that I'm happy to share with my baby girl. Before long her little hand sneaks into my shirt making me laugh out loud. "You're insatiable."

Camden's POV

What in the actual hell is happening?

If you had of told me that Genevieve; my sister in law, was a little, I would have laughed in your face. But here she is, helping me make dinner and giggling away. Helping me is a term I use lightly. She means well and is having a blast, but she is a menace. She spilled sauce all over my counters, knocked over the lemonade in the fridge and keeps eating the shredded cheese off the garlic bread.

"Genevieve, if you keep eating all the cheese off the bread there won't be any for everyone at dinner." I tried to be gentle but tears still pooled in her eyes.

"I sorry." She whispered out, looking down.

Shit.

"Hey, it's okay. You're not in trouble." I lift her chin to look in her eyes.

"But... but you didn't call me Genny." She whines and it's adorable. She pitches a fit if I call her Gen normally, and now she is crying because I called her Genevieve.

"Okay. I'll call you Genny. Can you go get Scarlett and Bri for dinner? Everyone needs to wash their hands." I help Genny off the chair she was using as a stool. She is only slightly taller than Briella and around the same build. I don't know how I never noticed that before.

As she runs, off I quickly tidy up and start making everyone's plates. As I'm putting garlic bread in a basket, my baby runs into my back and her little arms wrap around me.

"Hello princess." I rub her arm with one hand and look over my shoulder at her. Briella has a toothy grin on her precious face. "Come on, baby. Let's eat." I make a funny face at her making her giggle. I let her carry the basket of garlic bread into the dining room as I walk behind her with everyone's cups. Scarlett and I are having wine, and Genny and Bri are having juice. I'm hoping Genny doesn't freak when she realizes I gave her one of Bri's sippy cups.

Scarlett walks in holding Genny's hand, swaying them between the blondes. Genny sits across from Briella on my side of the table, and smiles when I sit beside her. We all dig in and I shoot a look to Scarlett across from me when Genny reaches for he cup. She eyes it suspiciously before taking a sip and humming. She does this happy wiggle thing while she eats and it's absolutely adorable.

Scarlett and I quickly clean up after dinner while the littles play in the living room.

"She is staying the night. There is no way I'm sending her to her empty apartment when we don't even know if she has slipped before. She could hurt herself." My wife looks ready for a fight as she places the plates in the cupboard.

"I don't disagree, love. She can stay in Briella's room for when she is feeling bigger. It's hardly ever used anyway." I feel arms wrap around my waist and kisses on my exposed shoulder.

"You're the best, babe." I smile as I turn in her arms.

"She's family. And even if she wasn't, you know how protective I am over littles."

"Because you're one of the most caring and protective people I know." Scarlett gives me her best smile before pulling me into a kiss.

I assumed with the two littles in the other room that this would be a quick kiss, but as my wife's tongue made its way into my mouth I realized how wrong I was. We made out like teenagers in the kitchen until we heard a small crash followed by an Uh oh from our baby.

"Don't start things you can't finish, love." She rolled her eyes as she stepped around me earning herself a smack on her ass. I chuckled as she went to check the living room. I finished cleaning the kitchen before going to rangle littles for baths and bed.