Chapter 91

Scarlett's POV

"Mama?"

I hold back the smile and keep my eyes closed.

"Mama!" My persistent little stage whispers.

"Mmmm." Camden moans from her side of the bed. She got home late last night from the hospital. A car accident came in and she had to stay to do two surgeries. She came home needing a distraction and I happily obliged.

"Mommy?" Briella's weight starts to lift from my stomach but before she can wake Camden up completely, I sit up and wrap my arms around Bri.

"Shh, let Mommy sleep." I kiss Briella's cheek and we climb out of bed. As soon as we're in the hall, Briella starts.

"Is it my birfday, Mama?" She asks with an adorable scrunch to her nose.

"Not yet, baby." For the third time with week, "Tomorrow." I smile at her pout.

"It's never coming." She whines into my shoulder.

I chuckle and kiss her cheek, "Do you want to help me make breakfast?"

Bri leans back and her eyebrows furrow, "Mommy?"

"No, sweetheart. She's sleeping. I can make us breakfast." I chuckle again. I know they think I'm pretty helpless in the kitchen. I have like 5 things I can make well but one of those things is pancakes.

Briella tilts her head before her hand disappears into my shirt.

"I can make more breakfast than that, little one." I hold back my laugh as Briella's little hands try to free my breast. I roll my eyes and make my way into the nursery because Briella will be much better behaved if she has some milk before breakfast.

I settle into the rocking chair with Briella and start nursing. It's still dark in her nursery, curtesy of the black out curtains. Her fan and noise machine are also still on so I might get lucky and she might fall back to sleep. Bri nods off a few times, jerking herself awake each time so I lean back in the chair more so she's laying on top of me. Briella grunts at the disruption and palms my breast possessively.

"Shh Shh." I brush her hair back and trace the lines of her face until her eyes start drooping. I start humming and along with the rocking she falls to sleep fairly easily.

I struggle to unlatch Bri without waking her, replacing my nipple with a pacifier and make my way back to my bedroom to a sleeping Cammie. As soon as I lay Briella down in the middle of the bed she scoots closer and Camden automatically wraps her arm around her and pulls her to her chest. I pout slightly, wanting to crawl back into bed with them but I need to start breakfast and maybe get in a workout before they wake up.

Camden's POV

I know it's Briella sleeping in my arms without moving or opening my eyes. She is glued to me and I can feel her cheeks move as she makes a sucking motion against my chest. I peek my eyes open and she her adorable face soft with sleep as she suckles on her pacifier. I glance at Scarlett's side of the bed, frowning when I see it empty. I grab my phone seeing it's way later than I thought it was.

"Princess.." I whisper in Briella's ear and start giving her soft kisses across her face, "It's time to wake up."

Briella grumbles, before peeking her eyes open and smiling at me. She then buries her face in my chest.

"Are you acting shy on me?" When she shakes her head I laugh, "You can't go back to sleep, baby. It's morning."

Briella grumbles again but stretches before opening her eyes fully. Her stomach growls making both of us giggle as the bathroom door opens.

"Finally! I thought you two would sleep forever!" Scarlett winks at me as she rounds the bed to kiss my lips and Briella's head. She holds her towel as she stands back up so I can't see a slip of what's underneath. "I made pancakes. They're in the warmer but I need to get dressed, then I'll meet you down there." She disappears into the closet to put on some clothes.

"Mama made brefast?" Bri's eyebrows furrow.

"She did. Do you want to go get some?" Briella nods tentatively and I smirk. "You should potty first."

As soon as the words are out of my mouth Briella's eyes widen and she makes a mad dash for the bathroom. I chuckle when I hear tinkling from the open bathroom door and get up to pull a hoodie over my tank top. I start doing some stretches as I hear the toilet flush, "Don't forget to wash your hands, princess!" I call to her and hear the water turn on. After a few moments it turns off, "And brush your teeth." The water turns back on as she starts brushing. I make my way into the bathroom to get ready as well, as Briella finishes brushing her teeth.

"I hab Mommy's sweater?" Briella gives me puppy dog eyes as she points at my college sweater I'm currently wearing.

"I can grab you another one in my closet."

She pouts.

"But...but... that one." She points again and dammit those eyes really work.

"Why this one?" I ask with a grumble as I take it off and pull it over Briella's head, the cool air nipping at my bare arms.

"Warm." Briella practically purrs. "And smells like Mommy."

Okay, that's cute. "Little stinker." I fake grumble, kissing her cheek as I go on the hunt for my new sweater. Briella follows me like a lost puppy before we head downstairs for breakfast and to find my wife.

We both freeze seeing her dressed to go out, with her makeup on and in heels. She finishes pouring her smoothie into a to go cup before she sees us standing here like idiots.

"Okay, breakfast is in there," her thumb hooks towards the stove, "And there are 3 bottles in the fridge."

"Where are you going?" I furrow my brow.

"Elizabeth's wedding is next weekend. I'm going to help her with the last minute stuff today." She leans in to kiss my cheek, "And you can get all the snuggles today." She whispers in my ear before turning to Briella who's face I'm sure matches my own.

"Mama go?" She tilts her head adorably."

"Yes, Mama go. But I'll be back later and you get to have Mommy all to yourself. How's that?" My wife crouches to be eye level with Bri as our little mulls that over. Eventually she nods but her eyebrows are still slightly furrowed. She's confused, for sure. Scarlett and I don't often miss an opportunity when we both have a free weekend to spend time with her.

"Love you, Mama," Briella wraps her arms around Scarlett's neck and my wife stands, supporting Bri's bum as she clings to her.

"I love you too, sweetheart." Another kiss to Briella's head before she sets her down. "Bye babe." She pecks my lips and is dashing for the door.

"I love you, too!" I yell after my wife and roll my eyes making Briella giggle as she takes my hand.

"I love you, baby!" Scarlett yells as the door clicks shut behind her.

"Well, should we eat in the living room?" I swing Briella's hand with mine.

"Wif Frozen?"

I internally groan. She's on a frozen kick lately. I think I've watched it 88 times already.

"Sure, princess. Anything for you."