Chapter 47

Double update! 😊

Camden's POV

I wake up with the sun coming through the windows. I love watching the sunrise. Scarlett has her face tucked into my neck with her back facing the window. She hates when I leave the blinds open. I'm content to lay here with her in my arms for now, though I know I'll have to get up and bring Briella in. Scarlett and I had some adult time last night after we got Briella to sleep.

I look up when I hear the door open softly. Briella is standing in the doorway with her blankie in her hand and her paci between her lips. She looks absolutely adorable rubbing her eyes sleepily.

"What are you doing up, princess?" I ask her with a big smile.

"Wan' Mama and Mommy." She pouts as I get out of bed. I make my way to her and pick her up.

"Come on, baby. Let's go potty and then you can get back in bed with Mama and I." I quickly head to the bathroom, helping her out of her onesie and sit on the toilet. Briella almost falls asleep and I have to hold her sitting upright. We wash our hands and head back to the master bedroom to see Scarlett still passed out.

I help Briella get in before getting in behind her and snuggling her between us. I know I won't fall back asleep but it's nice to have them here. Briella fell asleep instantly and has been asleep for a little while before Scarlett starts waking up.

"When did little miss come to bed?" She lazily looked at me from her spot in front of Briella.

"Not long ago." I smile at her and brush her hair away from her face. With the sun coming up behind her, it makes her hair glow. She is radiating beauty and I'm lucky enough to call her mine.

Not long since we have been laying awake gazing at each other like a couple of love sick teenagers, Briella starts to stir. I look down and see she is rubbing her face against Scarlett's chest and tugging at her shirt. I don't even know if she is awake.

Scarlett doesn't miss a beat and pull her shirt up, helping Bri latch. The sound of her suckles fill the room as I gently rub her back.

"Are you and Michael hitting the hills again today?" Scarlett asks softly.

"Yeah. If Briella wants to come she is more than welcome."

"Depends on how she is feeling today." Scarlett smiles and leans her head towards me with her lips puckered. I chuckle before I peck her lips.

********

"Okay, baby. Do you want to go skiing with Mommy and Uncle Michael or to the spa with Mama and Aunt Lizzie?" Scarlett asks Briella as we are getting ready to leave.

"S'a!" My princess jumps up and down with a big smile on her face.

"Okay, princess." I smile as I help her into her coat. I put her boots and toque on before leading her to the car. "Be a good girl for, Mama." I kiss her head before turning to my wife. "Have a good day, love."

"Bye babe. I love you." Scarlett pecks my lips before getting in.

"I love you too." I close her door before going to get in Michael's car.

Scarlett's POV

"Are you excited, baby?" I ask Bri as I swing our hands between us.

"So e'cited Mama!"

"Wow

"Wow. It's really gorgeous here." Lizzie whispers as she catches up behind us.

"It really is. What should we do first?"

"Sauna?" Lizzie smiles as we head to the sauna room.

***********

I was actually really surprised with how well Briella did today. She even came out of headspace for a little bit and enjoyed a massage.

"Did you have fun, baby?"

Briella nodded while rubbing her eyes. She didn't nap today so she is pretty tired.

"I know. Let's get you in jammies and get ready for bed, hmm?" I pick her up and head upstairs to our room. I change us both into pyjamas and get into bed. I know everyone is in the hot tub but I'm tired too and I just want to snuggle with my baby.

I get us in bed and lift my shirt. Cradling Briella in my arms, she latches quickly. "Tomorrow is our last day, are you excited to go home?" I smile down at her as she shakes her head slightly. "You're not excited to go home?"

Briella pops my nipple out of her mouth and I can see the tears starting in her eyes.

"What's the matter, baby?" I stroke her cheeks and stare down at her.

"Want stay with Mama and Mommy. Don't want go back." She mumbles before taking my breast again.

"Mama and Mommy are going home too. We wouldn't leave you behind, baby." She grunts at me a little frustrated, she is clearly more interested in nursing so I leave her alone for now. Eventually, I switch her to my other breast and lay down on my side with her. This week has been phenomenal, and I'm not looking forward to going back to work but I do miss my own bed.

It doesn't take long for her to fall asleep with me following right after her.