Chapter: 8

Briella's POV

I wake up and it's still dark outside. I close my eyes snuggling into Mama trying to fall asleep again but it's not working. "Mama? Is you 'wake?"

"Hmm." But she didn't open her eyes.

"Mama? Milk?" I whisper, and she pulls back slightly and takes off her tank top. She pulls me back to her and I latch on. I love Mama's milk. It's so yummy! I sigh while I drink and I can feel my eyes getting real heavy. I try to stay awake so I can keep drinking but Mama is rubbing my back and it's making me fall asleep faster.

Scarlett's POV

I was holding Bri close to my chest, rubbing her back softly, hoping we could get a couple more hours of sleep. I looked at the clock on Camden's bedside table and it was shortly after 3am. She is slowly falling asleep, thank god. Her eyes are closed but she is still suckling slowly. I run my fingers through her hair, gently scratching her head. It's been like 10 minutes and whenever I think she's asleep and try to pull away she whines and opens her eyes so I just give up and let both of us fall asleep.

*****************

I wake up alone in bed, which hasn't happened since Briella has started staying with us. I get out of bed and throw on a sweater and go looking for my girls. I know Camden has to leave soon, if she hasn't already. I hear my favourite sound coming from the kitchen; Briella's laugh. As I come down the stairs, I see Camden making breakfast in the kitchen with Briella. They are giggling and dancing and looking absolutely adorable. Eventually, I'm spotted by Bri and she came running at me. I picked her up and she hugged my neck tightly.

"Hi, baby." I smell her neck making her giggle more.

"Mama! Mommy's makin' brefist." What? Oh, breakfast.

"Yummy. What are we having?" I kiss her cheek as she plays with my hair absentmindedly.

"We havin' 'annycakes!" God she's cute.

"Hmmm sounds delicious. How about we get you ready for the day before we have breakfast?" I asked her while carrying her to the other room. "Now, big Briella has to go to work so I need you to start trying to be big okay baby?"

"Okay, Mama." She whispered into my chest.

"Do you want help?" She shook her head so I set her down and handed her uniform to her as I kissed her head, "I'll be downstairs if you need me, baby. Okay?" She nodded as I walked away. I found my wife still in the kitchen cooking at the stove. I walked in behind her and wrapped my arms around her kissing her neck, standing on my toes. Damn her for being taller than me.

"I love you. Thank you for making breakfast." I kissed her again and I could see the small smile appear.

"I love you, too. I need to head to work but I'm off tomorrow so I thought maybe you could take a long lunch? I'll make your favourite and Bri will be a work so lunch could have a happy ending?" She raised her eyebrows suggestively at me as a smile spread across my face.

"I would love that." I kissed her lips but before I could pull away Camden put her hand behind my neck in my hair holding me to her. I felt her tongue swipe my lip and I gladly gave her access to my mouth. I moaned softly before her phone started ringing and I cussed under my breath. Camden laughed as she kissed my cheek, answering her phone as she ran out the door. I sighed as I turned the stove off and plated the pancakes. Breakfast isn't normally my thing, but I love when Camden cooks for me and there is no way I'm going to tell her not to cook for me. It would probably be the last time she would and I'm not that stupid. I turned as I heard Bri come padding in the kitchen and she looks absolutely adorable in her uniform.