Chapter 24

If you don't want to see who I picture for the characters then when you see:

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Skip it✌🏻

Camden's POV

We have been having a great week. Briella has been in a great mood, Scarlett as well. My girls being happy makes me happy, and having good outcomes at work all week doesn't hurt either. It's Thursday and that means it's our last day before my parents arrive. I love them, but I'm worried about how they will react to Bri... and how she will react to them.

Briella woke up extra early this morning to get her school work done before work. She woke up big for the first time in a long time and headed down to Scarlett's office to work on an assignment. I'm a light sleeper and woke up as soon as she tried crawling over me. Scarlett panicked when she woke up without Briella in bed, and then she looked a little sad when I told her Briella was big today. She understood though, and it helped that Bri wanted to have us all to herself tonight with no distractions so she could be little all night.

I still don't know if she is going to be little when she meets my parents, but it doesn't matter to me. I personally hope they get to meet all of Briella; big and little.

"I hate pumping." My wife starts bitching from our bed as I'm getting dressed. I chuckle at her. "It's not funny. I love breastfeeding Briella, but pumping is such a hassle. It's time not spent bonding with my baby, and I have to clean it after, and she almost never wants to drink it from the bottle so I end up breastfeeding her anyway." My wife pouts as I listen to the hum of the pump and watch her sit against the headboard.

"Is there anything I can do?" I ask, already having something in mind. I walk casually to our closed bedroom door and lock it while she is still looking at her phone.

"I don't know." She sighs. She is in just her panties with both cups of the pump on her breasts. I walk over to her and she still isn't paying attention to me which works in my favour. I carefully lay between her legs, nudging them open. This gets her attention and her green eyes snap to my blue ones.

"What are you doing?" My wife asks as she sets her phone down.

"Making pumping worth your time." I smirk up at her as I lower my face...

***********

Scarlett's POV

We were late. I quickly did my make up and hair before getting a to go mug out of the cupboard. "Briella!? Are you ready sweetheart?" I yelled up the stairs.

"Coming!" She tells back before I see her feet coming down the stairs. I hand her a bag and she looks at my funny.

"Mommy packed your lunch." I smirked at the blush on her cheeks. She stuffed the lunch bag in her backpack and I held my hand out to her. "I'm sorry we didn't cook you breakfast, sweetheart. We can grab something on the way." I helped her with her bag as we got in the backseat together and Stephen pulled away.

"It's okay, Mama." Briella whispered. I was about to lecture her about skipping meals when she continued, "I umm, know you were busy this morning so I made toast with peanut butter and had that."

She knows we were busy? If she heard or saw anything I'm going to die. First, I'm going to kill Camden.

"Stephen will pick you up and then bring you to me okay. Kelly will meet you in the lobby so you can slip whenever you want okay?" Choosing to ignore and move on from my embarrassment.