Chapter 30

Briella's POV

Nanny and Papa seem nice. They are like Auntie Lizzie.

I was nervous to play. There wasn't many people around but I was still uneasy. I was kind of dancing around my head space.

"Do you want to go on the swings?" Nanny asked me as she squeezed my hand. It's nice.

"Dunno." I mumble. I know I should be more clear. Mama would want me to be a big girl.

"How about we get Papa to push us?" Nanny asked as she kissed my hand. She is really nice. I feel warm inside around her like when I'm with my mommies.

"What 'bout Boss?" I ask as I look at my best friend. He tilts his head making me giggle.

"He can watch us, how about that? There is a nice shady tree right by the swings." Nanny points and I see she is right. I walk Boss over and ask him to lay down. He is a good boy, so he listens right away. Nanny and I go to the swings where Papa is waiting. He helps me on my swing and starts pushing both me and Nanny!

Katelyn's POV

"Higher Papa!" Briella shrieks as my husband pushes her. I can't help but smile watching them. She is a little ray of sunshine and I'm so glad my daughter has her in her life. I know her and Scarlett have always thought about kids, and I don't know any details but they are both so loving and nurturing. To say we are all surprised after 8 years together and no kids, is an understatement. Maybe it's because of this lifestyle. Maybe this is what they have been searching for. I did my research at the hotel last night. I had to know everything I could after my daughter explained it to us briefly.

"What would you like to do next munchkin?" I ask to Briella as I get off the swing. These seats are not made for an old lady like me.

"S'ide?" Briella mumbles around her fingers.

"Sure, honey. Come on Boss!" That is a good dog. He hasn't taken his eyes off Briella the whole time we have been out.

"To the slides!" My husband picks up Briella swiftly and starts running to the slide like he isn't an old man. Tell you what; I am not massaging his back later when it hurts. Old fart did it to himself. Boss runs after them and I shake my head as I follow them much slower.

Camden's POV

We are almost finished Prom Night, which isn't really that scary but it is one of my favourite horror films plus Brittany Snow. Enough said.

"I hate this part." Scarlett mumbles beside me as she snuggles more.

"Of all the things that happen in this movie, this is the thing?" I don't take my eyes off the screen.

"Yes. It's so sad."

"Yeah. It is." I guess she is right, I would be traumatized.

"Do you think Briella is okay?" Scarlett has been asking every 20 minutes. I want to roll my eyes but I know she is just worried. I quickly pick up my phone and smile when I see Mom sent a picture. Briella is eating an ice cream cone and is holding another smaller one for Boss. I honestly don't know what we're going to do when she has to give him back.

"Here, see for yourself." I hand my phone to my beautiful wife. She smiles instantly when she sees Briella's smiling face.

"I'm glad she is bonding with your parents. I love that they accepted her with open arms. I'm a little jealous though." Scarlett pouts at me and I peck her lips a couple times until she can't hold the smile anymore.

"No one will ever replace her Mama. You're so important to her, babe." Scarlett smiles at me and snuggles back into my chest.

"What are we watching now?"

"It's your turn to pick." I grab the remote and hand it to her.

"I actually get to pick this time?" Her face lights up. I always let her have a say I don't know why she says I don't.

I roll my eyes and watch as she scrolls through Netflix. She goes to the new releases and clicks on The Hitman's Bodyguard's Wife. Not what I expected but I'm happy about her choice.

"Babe, when did you watch the first one?"

"Girls night with Elizabeth. I think you were working." Scarlett replies while watching the screen. I just nod and watch the movie. Highly recommend.

We start something we have seen before, knowing my parents would be back soon with Briella. I'm really missing her too. Usually our weekends are filled with snuggles, giggles and just spending all our time together as a little family.

I hear the door opened followed by little feet and nails clicking on the floor. I smile as I look over the back of the couch at a red cheeked Briella. She has a huge smile as she launches herself at Scarlett and I on the couch. I manage to catch her enough so Scarlett doesn't end up bruised, but I'm too happy to see Briella to scold her.

"Mommy! Mama! We got ice cream! Nanny and Papa took us to da park!" She has got to be on a sugar rush. She is so excited and loud.

"That was nice of them, baby. Did you use your manners?" Scarlett puts some hair behind Briella's ear as she gently asks our baby.

"Yes Mama, I a good girl and Boss was a good boy!" She points to Boss who is sitting on the floor, obediently in front of us.

"She was a perfect angel. They both were. Do you want to go out for dinner at our hotel tonight?" Mom asks as she waved at Briella who giggles and waves back.

I look at Scarlett who nods and then goes back to fussing over Briella.

"Sure, let me know when the reservation is and we'll head over."

"Alrighty! Sounds good. Bye baby!" My dad yells as he heads out.

"Bye Dad!"

"Bye Papa!"

I look at Briella who starts giggling. He was talking to me right? His only daughter? I smirk at her and start tickling her chin. Briella's giggles fill the room as she squirms around on Scarlett's lap.

"Alright, that's enough kids." Scarlett gives me a pointed look before she looks to Briella again. "Do you want some milk? We should have a little nap before dinner with Nanny and Papa."

Briella nods eagerly, like she forgot all about it and now it's the only thing on her mind. Scarlett chuckles before removing my t shirt she is wearing and trying to cradle Briella. Briella tries to sit and nurse and I know she is doing that to stay awake. I shake my head at her with a small smile.

"Lay down, princess."

She sighs heavily at me but allows Scarlett to cradle her against her bare chest. When Briella latches on, it's like I'm not even here anymore. I rub Briella's arm and Scarlett looks at me so I take the opportunity to peck her lips.

"I'm going to shower and start getting ready, when I'm done I'll get Briella ready while you shower."

"Thanks, Cammie." Scarlett smiles at me and swats at my ass as I get off the couch.

"Rude!" I whisper yell at her with a big smile.

Boss gets on the couch beside Scarlett and lays his head on Briella as she starts playing with his fur and falling asleep. They are honestly just the cutest.