Chapter 10

...And finally!

Camden's POV

I made sure to wake up earlier than normal. Definitely before Let. I do feel really bad when I have to work late, but I would feel horrible if they were short staffed and something bad happened. The guilt only got worse when I met Briella. I love her already and I feel like if I wasn't working so much we would have a closer bond. I'm hoping to change that is weekend.

I snuck out of bed quickly getting Scarlett's smoothie ready. All she will have to do to it is blend. I made her coffee and put it in her travel mug, and then clean her breast pump and set it aside. She's only really using it on her lunch break because Bri is nursing in the morning and before bed; and she is coming home today so she doesn't need to take it with her.

I head back to our bedroom and walk into the attached bathroom starting the shower. I quickly freshen up and brush my teeth before heading in to wake up the love of my life.

"Love." I kissed her lips as I leaned over her. "The shower is running for you, baby." I kissed her lips again as she hmmed in response. She lazily got up after sneaking out of Briella's death grip and headed to the bathroom. I got Briella's uniform out and laid it at the end of the bed. Deciding that was all I could do with her still asleep I crawled into bed and pulled her close to me to cuddle. She snuggled into me instantly with her face pressed into my neck and her arms and legs wrapped around me like a koala. I smiled and closed my eyes. This is exactly what I needed. I felt her rubbing her face in my neck and I knew she was waking up.

"Mommy?" I heard her whisper without moving her face.

"Morning baby." I kissed her head and rubbed her back. I silently wondered if it was my scent or how she could tell it wasn't Scarlett without opening her eyes. I kept my eyes closed just enjoying this time when I heard a click and a giggle. I opened my eyes to see my wife in her towel with her phone out taking pictures of us.

"Babe. What are you doing?" I raised my eyebrows at her and felt Bri shift but she didn't pull away. She turned her head around to look at Scarlett as well.

"Mor-in Mama." She mumbled as I brushed some hair out of her face.

"Good morning my loves. I was just taking my new lock screen picture." She turned her phone to us before setting it down and walking into the closet. She came out a couple minutes later with her heels, skirt and shirt in her hands with just her undergarments on. I bit my lip looking at her.

"Relax, baby. I just don't want my clothes to wrinkle." She smirked at me knowing what I was thinking. I am one lucky bitch.

"I see how it is! Were you just using me for warmth?" I asked Briella with an exaggerated gasp as she crawled to Scarlett. She turned to look at me with that damn cheeky grin and giggled while she nodded with her fingers in her mouth.

"She knows where the good stuff is." Scarlett chuckled as she pulled Briella into her lap and exposed her breast. Bri instantly latched on, my presence long forgotten. Scarlett and I talked about it a while ago. I have no interest in breast feeding but I fully support her in wanting that. Obviously, it's something they both want and enjoy. I am a little jealous of the bond part and how strong their connection is already but I just have to think of something I can do with Briella.

"I'm going to make Briella's breakfast, her uniform is right there when you guys are done." I kissed my wife's lips twice making her smile before I kissed Bri's cheek as she was nursing; as close to my wife's breast as I could. I like to tease. I winked at her as I went to the closet to quickly change and then head to the kitchen. I made Briella homemade waffles with whipped cream and strawberries. I packed her a lunch having not really considered where she got her lunches before. It's been a week. I am a horrible Mommy! Does she eat lunch? Jesus.