Chapter 59

Briella's POV

Mommy and I are spending the day together and I'm having so much fun! We made cookies, and then Mommy said I had to have a bath. She doesn't know how I got cookie dough in my hair but I did.

Mommy pulled out a surprise for bath time. She got me bath crayons! She said I could draw all over the tile and then we could wash away my art. This is the only place I'm allowed to draw on the walls and only with my special crayons. Mommy put it on the fridge as a new rule.

After my bath I got super sleepy. It's really hard to fall asleep without Mama's milk and cuddles. Mommy made me a bottle but it's not the same at all. I just can't sleep without Mama.

Camden's POV

Bri is miserable. She is definitely not a bottle fed baby. I quickly peel off my shirt, leaving myself in my sports bra and shorts before pulling Briella to my chest. I try to get her to take a bottle but all I end up with is breast milk all over my chest and a very upset baby.

"Shhh princess. Mommy's got you." I rock us while holding her tightly with both hands. Bottle long forgotten, I manage to get her to doze off while sucking on her pacifier. I'm too scared to move, now that I finally have her calmed down enough to sleep. I could see her fading as I washed her hair. She had so much energy and was so excited all morning. I'll feed her a late lunch after her nap since she ate two helpings of breakfast. Hopefully she will have renewed her energy and then maybe I can take her to the park.

***********

I didn't realize I dozed off until I feel tugging on my chest. I open my eyes and see Briella is still asleep, but gently tugging on my sports bra. I quickly grab one of her spare pacifiers off the table beside the rocking chair and place it in her mouth. I don't know where her's ended up and I have no desire to nurse. Dry or with milk. Of course I would try it if Briella asked me too, but she seems content with Scarlett's breasts and my wife seems to really like it. Well, she is content when Scarlett is here anyway. I carefully pull my phone out of my back pocket, trying not to jostle Bri too much and see that my wife is on her way home.... And she is bringing Genevieve.

Shit.

I risk standing with Briella and walk to her crib. I hold my breath as I lower her to the crib, making sure she still has her pacifier and leave. I turn on the monitor when I get downstairs and tidy up from our cookie mess. The entire time, I'm trying to figure out how this is going to go. Gen is judgemental as hell.

I get our place looking spotless just in time to hear the front door click open. After wiping my hands on a tea towel, I round the corner and see my wife walk in with her sister.

"Hi love." I peck my wife's lips and then study her face. She is arching and eyebrow at me and then her gaze drops down the front of me.

"Where's your shirt?"

"Umm." I let out a nervous laugh and look to Gen. "Let me go grab a shirt. Hi Gen." I quickly run off hearing Gen giggle behind me. I peak into Bri's nursery and she is still sleeping peacefully, so I go to our closet and pull on a t shirt.

"Are you going to answer me now?"

I jump when my wife walks up behind me. "God, Lettie. You scared me." I pant with my hand on my chest.

Scarlett laughs and wraps her arms around my waist. She gives me a few soft kisses to my neck, "Better?"

"A little more." I close the distance between our lips and she hums. We kiss slowly for a few moments before she gently pushes me away.

"Don't give me that look. Genevieve is downstairs."

"Right. Sorry. Umm right, no shirt. Bri wouldn't take her bottle and was really upset so I did some skin to skin." I give her a sad smile as she pouts. "Now what's the story with Gen? How are we playing this?"

"I told her about Bri. Everything." Scarlett let's out a breath and I swear my eyes bulge out of my head.

"Well? What did she say?"

"She wants to meet her. She didn't seem disappointed or disgusted. She didn't really understand and seems like she has more questions than she was willing to ask me but I didn't want to push." Scarlett wraps her arms around herself.

"Okay. Well-."

"Mommy!"

"I'll get Bri, and explain what's happening. We'll meet you downstairs, if she sees you first all she will want it your breasts." I roll my eyes and peck Scarlett's cheek before heading to the nursery. My fingers are definitely crossed.

Scarlett's POV

Coming downstairs I find my sister exactly where I left her. She looks apprehensive about this whole thing. I'm nervous as hell, because I know when my baby comes down those stairs she is going to want to nurse and I don't know if my sister is ready to see that.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes. Everything is great. Briella is just waking up from her nap. How are you doing with everything?" I pour two glasses of water and hand my sister one.

"I'm okay. I think I understand." She furrows her brows as she stares at her glass and I wish I could see into her mind.

"If anything gets too much, you can tell me. I won't be upset. I know it's a lot for someone who isn't in the lifestyle to understand." Genevieve nods before taking a sip of water. I don't get to press anymore as I hear my two favourite people come downstairs.

"Hi baby! Did you have good sleepies?" I hold my arms out as Bri dives into them. I chuckle as she nuzzles into my neck and shakes her head no. She still has her pacifier in her mouth and is holding onto me like a lifeline. "Can you say hi to my sister? This is Auntie Gen." my baby slowly pulls her face from my neck and waves cautiously to my sister. Gen returns the wave and gives Bri a nervous smile.

"Let's go watch a movie. Does that sound good?" Camden rubs Briella's back as she looks to Gen.

We all head to the living room, Camden and Gen sit on the couch and I sit in the recliner with Bri.

"How about Shrek?" Camden is trying to find a movie that's not too childish for Gen I'm sure, but my baby pouts and whispers Lion King.

"We can watch the Lion King. It's a classic." Gen smiles at me and I mouth thank you.

We have only been watching the movie for maybe 10 minutes before I notice Briella playing with my buttons. She is really trying to watch the movie and she lasted longer than I thought she would.

"Baby? It's okay, do you want to nurse?" I kiss her forehead and she turns to my chest, hiding her face again. I know she is nervous to nurse in front of Gen and to be honest, so am I. But I will never deny Bri.

I unbutton my shirt and unclip my nursing bra. I leave the ball in Briella's court, all she has to do is push my shirt to the side and latch on. I can see the struggle on her face and I'm hoping she wants to nurse badly enough. I haven't pumped today and I'm moments away from leaking at this point. I tempt her further by holding my shirt open so she can see my breast.

As if on queue, a bead of milk leaks out and threatens to roll down my breast. Briella has never been one to waste her milk so she quickly spits out her pacifier, latches on and starts suckling. Thankfully, she isn't being that loud about it today.

"Good girl." I kiss her head and turn to the movie. I'm patting Briella's bum when I feel eyes on me. I assume it's Camden, but when I turn my head it's Genevieve. We make eye contact and I notice the look in her eyes.

Is my sister a little?