Chapter 77

Briella's POV

I can't even handle my emotions right now. I'm excited to see my family but I'm also really nervous and my anxiety is super high. I thought I was doing a really good job at playing it off, but I know I can't hide it from Camden and Scarlett.

The up side is that I have been receiving nonstop snuggles and babying which is awesome. I'm not really in headspace this morning, but that doesn't mean I don't want to be comforted. I slept in my room last night, but I miss Mama and Mommy. I carefully climb out of bed and see that it's only 5am. Since it's Saturday, we usually sleep in but I can't stay in bed alone any longer. I tip toe down the hall and sneak into the master bedroom. Mommy is sleeping on her belly but Mama is sleeping on her side facing the middle of the bed. I crawl in between them and get under the covers. Mama sighs and pulls me to her chest. I peek up at her and she's still sleeping. My eyebrows furrow, and I struggle with staying big or letting myself slip. It will be harder to come out of headspace in a few hours, but maybe having milk and getting a little more sleep will help.

"Mama." I whine and tug on her tank top. I could easily pull her breast out but I feel a little awkward since I'm still big.

"Shhh." Mama pulls her shirt down and helps me latch. Her hand rubs my back while I suckle and watch her face. She hasn't opened her eyes yet, but her face is soft as she hums to me. I feel the heat creep up my neck and flush my cheeks. I really should feel more embarrassed than I do about this but I am really comfortable with Scarlett. A mild blush isn't going to stop me from drinking my milk and snuggling into my Mama. I try to get my body as close as I can to Scarlett's. I should have taken my shirt off for some skin to skin. My anxiety is slowly dissipating but skin to skin always does the trick.

After a little while, Mama pulls her breast from my mouth making me whine at her. Even big, I have little tendencies.

"Shh, you're okay." Mama sits up and pulls her shirt completely off before pulling me into her lap and repositioning me at her other breast. I greedily take it in my mouth and hum when her milk flows into my mouth. "I can practically hear you thinking, sweetheart." She holds my head to her breast, leaning down to kiss my forehead. I blush crimson at being outed. She know I'm nursing while in big headspace. I could unlatch and try to explain myself, but I'm not going to.

"Are you nervous?" Mama asks while rubbing my cheek. I glance at her full breast, directly in front of my face and then back to her. "How about one blink for yes and two for no." Mama chuckles.

I blink once.

"There's no need to be nervous, sweetheart. They're your parents; they love you." She kisses my forehead again, "And Mommy and I love you."

I take a few deep breaths through my nose so I don't lose my latch before I start suckling again. This is literally the only thing helping me right now: nursing and Scarlett.

"Do you still want to introduce Camden and I?" I blink once. "You don't have to if you don't want to. We won't be upset with you. I'd love to meet them, but we can wait if you're not ready."  She starts rubbing my belly, which is getting really full. I let out a frustrated grunt and release Mama's nipple, laying my cheek on her exposed chest.

"Want you to. Just nervous."

"Then everything will be fine." Mama lays back down with me laying on top of her. I relax as she draws shapes on my back until I drift to sleep.

Scarlett's POV

I don't know how long I stare at the ceiling until I feel Camden stir beside me. "She wake up in the middle of the night?"

"No early this morning." I whisper and check to make sure she is still sleeping.

"Sleeping in her big bed didn't help with her staying out of  headspace huh?" Camden chuckles as she stretches beside me.