Chapter 41

It's day three of Harry trying to go back to work. Two days ago he was pinned down by Zayn giving him an intense blow job, the hazel-eyed boy almost sucked his brain's out, Harry was so drained that he decided to rest one more day.

At least he knew he was being tricked that day, but yesterday he got fooled so good that he just realized it when Zayn was done.

You wonder what Zayn did to keep Harry home one more day? The devil made Harry bake with him.

It was almost too easy, knowing how Harry would get lost in baking.

Zayn woke up early that day, certain Harry would wake up again for work. Zayn put everything on the counter, purposely making a mess with flour. When Harry made his way out of their bedroom, he was ready to go.

But he saw the mess, and damn, he wanted to join. He didn't even try to resist it.

When they were done cleaning the kitchen it was already 1 p.m.

Harry could still go to work, but he wanted to enjoy the cake and cookies they made, so he stayed.

Today though, there was no way he was being tricked to stay home. Nope. Nada.

But you know something is up if the Zayn wakes up early in the morning.

His wifey wasn't in the room when he woke up, but Harry didn't have time, he wanted to just get ready before Zayn finds a way to keep him under his watch again.

So he changed in a simple black suit, ready to fly out.

However, what he saw when he walked out of the room was not something he expected.

"dude, finally!" Zayn huffed from where he sat on the couch, in a black suit.

Not just any suit, the one Harry bought for him before he decided he wanted Zayn in a dress for their wedding, with one of Harry's dress shirts under it, his hair in a simple pony.

It was nothing flashy flashy, simple black like Harry's, but it still screamed 'expensive'.

"um- you going somewhere?" Harry asked with a raised eyebrow, not even questioning where Zayn found the suit.

"wherever you go dimples." He used the nickname. He hasn't used that in a long time, Harry's heart almost jumped out of his ribcage.

"I'm going to work Zayn."

Zayn mentally winced at that, he just wanted his nickname back, is that too much to ask? "ok then, I'm coming with,"

Harry rolled his eyes, "you'll get bored, and I have meetings all day, you-"

Standing up from his position on the couch, Zayn took Harry's face in his palms, "I'm coming with." Then he put a small peck on Harry's lips.

Harry gave up, there was no use in making Zayn stay when he was clearly worried for Harry.

Not that Harry was not enjoying it.

The ride to the company was eventless, comfortable silence, even though Zayn half wanted to just give Harry another blow job, cuz fuck, he looked so hot in his suit, driving with one hand on the steering wheel the other resting on his lap.

And yes, Zayn was daydreaming about Harry putting his hand on Zayn's lap instead, maybe even get a little naughtier.

Unfortunately, they arrived too soon, Zayn didn't have time to at least try one of the scenarios he had in his head.

Harry parked his car and got out of it, they walked a total of 5 steps before Zayn grabbed Harry's hand. The curly boy tried to keep himself from smiling at the little affection.