Chapter 6

wait what? me ? double update? YES!...ENJOY!

oh and a warning, it might be a little too much to handle?

******************************

Victor walked out of styles co. building with a grin on his face, he couldn't believe the interview went that well, he decided to go back with a bus, well it was slow but at least it was cheap, he needed money to celebrate after all.

It took him about two hours to get back to his hometown, he could wait to get out of this shit hole though, it didn't feel like home, it wasn't beautiful, people weren't at all nice, he was here cuz he couldn't afford a better place, but that was about to change.

It was 10 minutes' walk from bus station to his house.

Opening the front door, he was greeted by darkness, like always, Zayn was probably still sleeping, victor shut the door with all his force that made windows shake.

"ZAYN, you piss of shit! Get the fuck up! How can you sleep that much!" victor roared as he walked to their bedroom.

When he opened the door, he thought Zayn would be awake but no, his sleep was way deeper than that.

Now victor was furious, he looked around the room, his eyes landed on the glass of water on the night stand near some bottle of pills, he took it and pour it right over Zayn's head.

Zayn woke up with a gasp, his face went pale, he clench on his chest, trying to gain his breath back, he didn't say anything, he didn't even look at victor, he just stared at the wall in front of him.

Victor just rolled his eyes and sat on the bed, putting some wet strand of Zayn's hair away from his eyes behind his ears, "I have very good news" he said, in a low voice right next Zayn's jaw.

Zayn didn't say anything; he was still recovering from what happened not a minute ago, and victor? He didn't like that, "look at me when I'm talking to you!" he yelled, pulling Zayn's hair hard, he didn't have a choice, so, he glanced at victor, tears about to fall out.

"good, now you wanna hear the news?" he didn't wait for an answer "of course you do, I will 90% start working for a big company!"

"that's good victor" Zayn mumbled with a small voice, looking on the night stand to see if there is still some water left, his heart was still THUMPING in his chest, "I need some water victor" Zayn said, reaching out for the glass.

"oi! That reminds me! Let's celebrate!" victor said, dragging Zayn out of bed, he made him sit on the worn out couch, and ran to the kitchen to bring some beer.

And zayn? He was dizzy from all the thing happening and he so wanted to say no to the drinks but when he saw the look on victor's face, he just drowned the drink, and yeah it made his heart beat faster.

At his 3rd beer, victor was drunk, yeah he was one of those people who got drunk with 1% of alcohol in their system, and you don't want to be around him when he is that drunk, you just don't.

"and god, that sexy secretary, she was wearing one of those miniskirts, like damn, I could bend her right there! I guess she liked me too! Like, do you think she liked me?"

Zayn was staring at him like he lost his mind, well he kinda did, he was telling his husband about some girl he saw today, it shouldn't have hurt that much, but it did.

"I don't know victor" Zayn made a move to stand up, he was done for the night he just wanted to take those pills and sleep again, but victor had something else in his mind.

Victor took his wrist and pushed him down on the couch, his head hit the armchair so hard that he saw black for a second.

"where the fuck do you think you are going? I'm fucking talking to you fucker!" victor yelled, his right hand choking Zayn while he was supporting himself on his left hand.

"v-victor! I-I can't breathe!" Zayn's struggled to push victor off of him, but he so strong, Zayn started to cough, that was when victor decided he had enough, "now that I have your attention" victor stood up and dragged Zayn with his hair to the small dining table in the kitchen, "as I was saying I so wanted to bend her, but you see I couldn't, it was not appropriate at the first day of work you know"

"yeah i-it wasn't" Zayn knew better, he knew he had to pay attention to his every word and answer, he didn't want to make victor angrier.

"so now I really need to bend someone, and since you are my beloved husband, it won't be inappropriate to fuck you, now would it?"

If victor still didn't have his fist pulling Zayn's hair, he might have felt something, but all he felt was his extreme pain on his scalp.

"n-no it won't" Zayn moaned in pain, his cheeks wet with stream of tears.

So that's what victor did, he pushed Zayn face flat on the table, pulled his trousers down and without any preparation, he started fucking him.

Zayn wanted to scream but he didn't want to scare the little girl whose room as right next to their kitchen in the flat next to them, so he put both of his hands on his mouth, biting them just to stop his wails.

Victor saw that, and as you probably can guess, he didn't like it at all, "give me your hands Zayn, NOW"

Zayn hopelessly put his hands on his back, and felt victor taking them in his fist, hard.

Victor wanted to cum, he was close, but he wanted to go so hard till Zayn gives in and scream, till he begs him to stop, but Zayn didn't, he bite his lips so hard till it bleed but he didn't let a single voice come out of him.

It went like that till victor couldn't stop himself anymore and he came, he felt forward of the force of his orgasm, after he regain his breath though, he pulled out and made his way to their room, not even looking back to see Zayn passed out in the kitchen, he didn't come back when he heard something, well someone, fall down in 5 in the morning, he did open his eyes when he felt the bed moving.

It was Zayn, fresh out of the shower, it didn't take Zayn even a second to fall asleep, he was out like the light, and victor just stared at him, like he was his biggest mistake of his life.

**************************************

yeah ik its short but i just wanted to clear things out a little, so yeah hope you liked it