Chapter 29

it was probably half an hour later when Zayn popped his head through the bathroom door, looking around for towels, "towel and clothes are on that chair" Harry announced, pointing to the chair about a meter away, Zayn closed the door with a huff, obviously Harry expected Zayn to walk naked to the clothes, "nothing I haven't seen before!" Harry yelled from the other side of the door.

Zayn thought about it, he couldn't stay there forever, so whatever, his plan was to run for it, but the second he opened the door, he was met with Harry standing there, with a towel ready in his hand, Zayn wanted to snatch it out of Harry's hand, but Harry pulled him in.

"there you go wifey, lemme dry you" Harry whispered in Zayn's ear as he hugged him with the towel.

Zayn was tired, really tired, the second he was enveloped in the hug, he felt numb.

All Harry could think about? 'it's working!!'

Helping Zayn to wear his clothes was a very hard task, he was sleepy, his eyes would drop close when Harry tried to dry his heir.

When the curly one was done, Zayn was already cuddling the pillows and sleeping, the day really was too much for him, it was like he passed out.

It was around 3 AM when Harry turned off the lights and laid on the other side of the bed, to his surprise, he fell asleep the second his head hit the pillow.

"I can't believe he is still sleeping" one whispered.

"shush, they are sleeping together, it was probably a rough night, eh?" one chuckled, which sounded so much like a person Harry knew.

Harry flipped on his stomach and tried to block the noise, he was falling back asleep but someone started to shake him.

"hmmm, wha?" Harry groaned, "mate wake up"

"Liam?" Harry asked, what is he doing here?

"don't tell me you forgot" Liam huffed.

"forgot what?" Harry asked sitting on the bed now, his hair all over his face, he was about to fall back asleep, he had like 3 hours of sleep.

"your wedding dumbass" louis spoke up this time.

It was like a clash of lightning hit Harry; his eyes went wide "oh my god it's tomorrow already?!" Liam looked back at louis, thinking they should call of the wedding and let the two sleep.

Harry jumped off the bed, looking for his phone, "ok, ok calm down we have time, I'll take a shower first then I'll call the Sophia, oh no I should eat breakfast-"

"Harry" Liam tried.

"yeah breakfast first, maybe an energy drink-"

That was it, Liam took Harry's face in his hands "calm down, take a shower, I'll wake Zayn up-"

"no, let him sleep for now, he just needs to get dressed" Harry took a deep breath, calming his nerves.

"alright then you take a shower we go get soph- louis, what are you doing?"

"Liam, hon, you woke me up at 5 am, the groom is sleeping, so I'm gonna sleep too" with that he brought the blanket over head and got comfortable on Harry's bed, just like that.

Liam gave Harry an apological look, Harry just shrugged, he took some clothes and got ready for shower.

20 minutes later Harry came to the kitchen where Liam was making pancakes and talking to someone on the phone.

"yes we need it at 6 sharp, the hall is ready? You sure? The flowers? The band? Alright, Sophia, no bananas in the cake, make sure of that" Harry chucked, Zayn hated bananas smashed in the cake, how Liam still remembered was a mystery.

Liam flipped the pancakes and put them in the plate for Harry "thanks" Harry said, getting up to pour himself some coffee, "you want one too?" Harry asked Liam, he nodded and sat down to eat too.

"so Sophia will be here in about half an hour with what you asked her" Liam announced, Harry nodded.

"what did you ask her?"

Harry was waiting for that question, no surprises there "you'll see"

"I'm not gonna like it, right?"

Harry paused, "probably not" he gave Liam one of those cheeky smiles with his dimples full on display.

Liam shook his head, nothing he can do, so they just ate their breakfast, Liam had a couple of more people to call for the day before Sophia arrived, Harry disappeared for a couple of minutes, when he came back he had two velvet boxes in his hands.

"rings?" Liam asked, "yup!"

When Liam opened the box he frowned "you sure about this?"

"yup!" Harry said, this time with a little more excitement, if that was even possible.

"alright, I'll give them to sophi-" the bell went off, Harry ran to the door, he was met with a crew of people, not just Sophia.

"um, hi, come in please" Harry stepped away from the door to let them in, he was frowning till he saw it, in a nice cover.

"here, lemme show you the way!" Harry said, he didn't even know why these many people were needed but he didn't care apparently.

"wow, he is excited" Sophia commented, she could feel Liam is about to explode with questions about wedding plans "look, everything is fine, they just need to get ready, and we are ok to go party" she assured him.

"I don't even know why I'm more nervous than him"

Before Sophia can say, he is just too hyped to acknowledge the stress, "Liam!" Harry called, a little too loud.

They both ran to the room, thinking that something went wrong, but before they can reach the room, Zayn jumped out of Harry's room to his, "Harry?!"

Harry's eyes went wide, "shit" he dropped it on the bed, "why are you awake?!"

"what's that?" Zayn asked, ignoring Harry's question.

Then Liam came, signing for everyone to get out, "Zayn why are you awake?" when he saw the thing on the bed, he knew it was gonna get dirty.

"louis kicks in his sleep" then he got closer to bed, "who's getting married?" he asked, touching the dress, it was beautiful.

"we are wiefy" Harry smirked.

************************

first of all, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! 

i kinda wrote this out of nowhere, its short i know, but is it bad? tell me what you think.

thanks for reading guys