Chapter 27

Harry tried to even his breathing before he started his car, but it wasn't happening, he was angry, really angry, he was still trying to register how Zayn found pills at Louis', and he took too many that even concerned Louis.

"I swear if I find him, I'm gonna put him in a fucking cage!" he talked to himself as he drove his car out of the garage to the Tomlinson's mansion, figured since Zayn doesn't have a car or money, he can't go too far.

Zayn didn't know how long he has been walking, it felt like an hour, his legs hurt, his eyes were blurry, he haven't had anything since yesterday but he felt nauseous, at some point he looked back, he could still see the mansion, he realized he wasn't even walking for 10 minutes and he was tired, when he saw no one is following him, he decided to take a rest, he just sat crossed legs on the sidewalk, thinking about where to go next.

Harry's place wasn't an option, he just ran away from Louis, he doesn't know where Liam lives, even thinking about victor made him sick, his sister had her own shit to go through and he couldn't just show up after all these years to say wha-

A loud horn pulled him out of his thinking loop, he looked up to see a very angry looking Harry is walking towards him, before he can react, Harry was pulling him to his car, he would've tried to fight, but he was just too tired for it.

After Harry closed his door shut, he put his hands on the steering wheel and let out a loud huff, he turned to his right to look at Zayn, he opened his mouth to say something, but in all honesty, he was too disappointed and angry to even form words, without knowing, he was staring at the side of Zayn's face for 5 minutes, and Zayn? He was afraid to even move under his hard gaze, he just looked down at his lap, not daring to say anything.

Eventually, Harry started his car, ignoring Zayn altogether.

When they reached Harry's penthouse, Harry tossed his keys on the counter and walked in the kitchen to drink some water, Zayn just went straight to his room, throwing himself on his mattress, getting himself ready for anything that might happen.

After some time Harry felt like he is ready to talk to Zayn now, he was calm enough, so he walked to Zayn's room to see him lay on his stomach, "Zayn? Get up we need to talk"

Huffing, Zayn sat up, "yes?"

"first of all, I want to say I'm sorry about that prank, it wasn't supposed to get that messed up an-"

"but it did" Zayn caught him.

"yes it did, but who's fault was that? Huh? Don't make me angry next time, but oh well look at you, in another trouble!"

"what are you even talking about?" Zayn had no idea that Louis told Harry about the pills.

"like you don't know! How many pills did you take?!" he was fuming with anger, he hated not being able to have control over a situation.

Zayn went silent for a couple of seconds, his mind was shouting at him 'he knows! he knows!'

When Harry saw Zayn went mute, he walked closer to his bed, bent till he was at Zayn's eye level, "how many?" he whispered.

"five" Zayn whispered back, staring at Harry's eyes.

Harry closed his eyes and tugged his hair, how he should even punish Zayn now? Five pills in a day?

"I don't even know what to do with you! I did everything we needed for our marriage! I choose the cake the wedding hall, I choose our suits, I invited people, I- ugh! and you! you just laze around and pop pills!" he was ranting, kinda, but he was building that frustration for days now, he needed to let it out.

"I didn't ask for them!" Zayn shouted, it was too much all of the sudden.

Hurt? Angry? Disappointed? All of the above? Harry didn't know what to feel, and how to react, he just locked the door again and just listened to Zayn banging on the door cursing at him, after 20 minutes when Zayn was too tired to shout more, Harry collected some stuff and unlocked Zayn's door to see him on prone position again.

For once Harry was happy that Zayn was a heavy sleeper, he just easily cuffed and blindfolded him, Zayn felt the cold metal brushing his skin, it was weird, he opened his eyes, but he couldn't see anything, he tried to move but no, he couldn't do that either.

"oh, you are awake!" Harry cheered.

"w-what are you doing?" Zayn mumbled, why Harry needed to tie him up like this?

"it's the part of your punishment wifey" Harry said bringing the tip of the bottle to Zayn's lips, "here drink some water then we'll talk"

He was really thirsty so he didn't deny the water, he took big sips till it was empty.

"you could've asked for water if you were that thirsty" Harry laughed, but Zayn just frowned.

"tell me why I'm cuffed like this?"

"I have one more thing to do then I'll explain" Zayn didn't have time to register what he was saying when he felt Harry's hands on his pants, unzipping them.

"what are you doing?! No!"

Harry ignored him, Zayn tried to break free but one, he was tied down and two Harry was too strong for him.

When his underwear was down too, he knew he should just wait for the pain again.

But he heard something, something like tearing a duct tape, then he felt it, dippers.

"you are sick! Let me go! I would never use these!" he yelled and cried, diapers? What the fuck?

"Now don't move, I gave you laxatives in that water, trust me you will use it" Harry said smirking, even though Zayn couldn't see, he tapped his diapers clad ass "we need to clear your system for our wedding now, cheer up!" he said and opened the blindfold.

Zayn continued to cry, he wasn't comfortable in that position, Harry saw it, but he knew if he opens the cuffs, there would be a war, he should just let the drugs work, then he wouldn't want the diapers gone.

Harry sat at the end of the bed, in case Zayn needed help he didn't leave the room, after about an hour or so, Zayn was sleeping again, but then he jolted awake.

"oh it's happening wifey, isn't it?"