Chapter 5

Yup it wasn't the best decision to go to a party and get drunk in the middle of week, it was such a long time since harry woke up late for work, he didn't even hear his alarm going off, he was cuddling his pillows when he felt someone shaking him, he slowly opened his eyes, he definitely didn't expect to see Liam with a concern look on his face, staring at him.

"what are you doing here?" harry rasped, pushing his face further in the pillow, his head was exploding.

"are you alright? You didn't show up at work, I was worried" Liam said, taking a seat on Harry's bed.

"what time Is it?"

"around noon" Liam answered, looking at his brand new Rolex.

"wha- no way!" he can't possibly sleep that long.

"obviously you were too tired last night, oh I wanted to ask, what happened with Ke-" he didn't get to finish his sentence, harry was running to his bathroom, he heard the water running he knew harry was getting ready to work, he wanted to make him rest for the day, but who was he kidding? Harry would never lose a day of his job just cuz he had a headache.

Liam decided to take a nap till harry gets ready, he thought it would be better if he drive them to work.

Harry was ready in 20 minutes, "harry did you even wash yourself?! How did you get ready so fast!"

"of cours- Liam get up we have to go!"

"what's the fucking rush harry? No one can fire you!" Liam said, annoyed that his nap was interrupted like that, he took his car keys and ran after harry.

"we are taking my car" Liam stated, not even bothering if harry was ok with that or not, truth was that harry was more than ok, he could close his eyes and let the painkillers he just took do their job.

They reached the company in 20 minutes, harry got out with a smirk on his face.

"oh no! who is losing his job today?" Liam asked, honestly scared by Harry's behavior.

"no one lima, on the contrary, someone's gonna get hired" harry said with the same smirk still visible on his lips as they approached to the building.

"oh the sales man? I still don't like that look on your face, you look evil" Liam pushed the elevator's button.

Harry rolled his eyes, of course Liam would make it that dramatic "whatever, I see you liked your present" harry said noticing the Rolex on Liam's wrist.

Liam looked at the watch as he got in the elevator with harry, "I mean yeah its nice, and yeah I forgive you"

Harry rose an eyebrow "you what?"

"ha! Don't even deny it! You know you were wrong and its all forgiven buddy" liam said, patting harrys shoulder.

"but-"

"shush! Don't ruin the moment!" it was the last thing Liam said as they got out of the lift.

"hello Mr. Styles!" it was Harry's secretary, harry smiled as he walked closer to her, it was odd but she didn't say anything.

"hello Mrs. Hill, what's our schedule of the day?" the poor secretary was speechless, in all years of working for him, not once he smiled and talked to her, no forget that, no one saw him smile with those dimples out, she got lost for a second till she recovered.

"um, sir you just have to interview for new sales man, yeah that's it" she said looking through her papers.

"alright, they are here?" she nodded "send them to my office then" he looked at Liam who was watching him like he saw a zombie, "you are coming with me, I need your assistance"

Like ok, harry styles saying he needed you? he is not ok.

"you ok bro?" Liam asked as he followed harry to his office and sat down on one of the sofas.

"yeah yeah, the headache is still there but I'll be fine" harry said as he fixed his tie.

The heard a knock on the door, the first applicant came in, it wasn't the one harry was looking for but he didn't show his disappointment, they did their job, the interview went well, they have to choose 3 it was a little hard, all of them seemed to know what they needed to do and how to do it.

After interviewing 5 people, harry was massaging his temple when he knocked on the door and came in.

Liam knew that face, he knew he met him before, "hello Mr. Styles, I'm-"

"victor cox" Liam mumbled as he remembered the man, that was him, oh god, of course harry was excited.

Victor looked at Liam wondering how did he know his name, "I'm sorry but do I know you sir?"

Before Liam can answer harry jumped in the convo "he is Liam Payne, he will assist me for this interview, please take a seat"

Liam didn't like this, he didn't like this at all, he didn't believe harry even let the guy in the company, let alone hiring him!

Liam came back to reality as harry started the interview, with somewhat odd question.

"so Mr. Cox, it says here that you are married, you know this job is demanding, don't you think it'll be a problem?"

Liam wanted to laugh, demanding job? 'Just ask him about zayn don't be pathetic', he was this close to say that.

"it won't be a bother sir" victor said, not getting in the details like harry wanted.

"so your wife won't have a problem if you go home late?"

"um, i-im married to a guy, and sir he wouldn't care" victor said, he wanted to tell the truth, like if they have problem with gay guys he had to know it now.

"oh" harry said, acting surprised, "so moving on, a couple of more questions, with this university degree why you still don't have a job?"

"I had a job sir, but I had to leave it because the job wasn't paying me enough to support my family" he lied smoothly, he didn't want to say he got fired cuz he would show up late every morning.

'family... he means zayn? Or do they have children too?' he didn't want to cross a line by asking that.

"I see, I see, don't worry this job would be paying you enough to support your children"

Alright now Liam wanted to slap him, this was ridicules, he is not even asking him half of the stuff he asked others!

"thank you sir, but it's just me and my husband"

Before harry could make a fool of himself asking more stupid questions, Liam said "I think we know what we needed, Mr. Cox, we'll call you to inform you for the results, thank you" he stood up to shake hands with victor.

Cox was confused, he definitely didn't expect an interview like that, but he wasn't complaining, it looked like Mr. Styles wanted to hire him and that was enough to celebrate at bar, maybe get drunk?

As soon as cox was out, Liam glared at harry, "what?" harry said, with the same smirk form this morning.

"don't what me! What the hell was that?!"

"an interview?" harry questioned, losing his tie.

"with zayns husband?" liam asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"oh! I knew he was familiar!" harry facepalmed, still smirking.

"with that smirk I knew you were gonna do something evil, come on spill, I don't wanna se you get in trouble!"

"I'm gonna hire him"

"that, I know! But why?!"

"that, you have to wait and find out" harry said as he left liam in his office to get lunch, he was starving.

Liam stand there like a statue, he knew if harry wanted to do something, he couldn't stop him, so he just decided to keep an eye on him, just to keep him out of trouble. He sighed and followed harry, maybe he could talk him out of whatever plan he had.

****************************************

late update and short chapter, sorry ill try to do better next time :(