Chapter 28

"oh it's happening wifey, isn't it?"

Zayn looked pale all of the sudden, his whole body was covered with cold sweat, he tried, he really tried to hold it in, but he couldn't control it anymore.

"get out," Zayn said through his gritted teeth.

Harry smirked, and shook clean diapers in front of Zayn, "then who's gonna change your stinky bum?"

Out of frustration, Zayn snatched that thing from Harry's hand, pointed to the door again "out!" he said louder this time.

"smells of shit here anyway," Harry mumbled and walked out, 'he can change himself for all I care' he thought.

Zayn sat there for a second, till he felt he can't take it anymore so he decided to get rid of the diapers.

He took a shower too, he had a feeling of pooping every 10 minutes, he eyed the diapers, "Nah." he mumbled, he can control himself, he is a grown-up.

He walked to the living room, Harry was talking to someone on the phone "...yeah, I need it for tomorrow... make sure it's the right size.... yeah and-" he saw Zayn is listening to him, he rolled his eyes and walked to the balcony to talk alone.

Zayn sat on the sofa shrugging, he tried not to think about how he needs to use the bathroom again.

After 5 minutes, Harry closed the balcony door and coughed "eavesdropping? rude."

"you were in the middle of the living room, your fault." he needed to use the bathroom, but he didn't want to go just now, he wanted to act cool.

he wasn't cool though.

Harry chuckled, he could see Zayn is trying to control himself, he was moving on his seat like a fish, his face was blank though, "something bothering you wifey?"

Zayn glared at him before he can come up with a good comeback, his eyes bulged out and ran to the bathroom, he tried to keep himself quiet, but it was starting to hurt now, the sob that came out of his mouth was uncontrollable, he tried to tone it down with putting his hand on his mouth, but Harry heard him anyway.

Harry felt bad for a second, maybe even regretted doing this to Zayn, but then again he is a drug addict, he needs to stop.

When Zayn walked out of the bathroom, Harry eyed him, "you look pale" he commented.

Honestly, Zayn did not have any energy to talk and argue with him, he just walked to the living room and threw himself on the couch, his breathing was shallow, he felt cramps every 2 seconds, his eyes were wet, eyelashes glued together making a beautiful frame for his golden eyes, Harry was lost for some time, till Zayn snapped at him.

"what the fuck? You enjoy seeing me in pain you freak?! I-" he jumped up to run to the bathroom again, but it was a little too late.

In the hallway, Zayn just sat down, he literally didn't know what to do, he just sat there, with his knees to his chest, crying, now he wished he had those diapers.

This was awkward, Harry stood there watching for a moment, thinking that he should've just made him wear diapers, he huffed and walked to Zayn, he decided to change him before he gets himself sicker.

Harry bent down, picked him up and carried him to the bathroom, Zayn wanted to object, but he was too embarrassed when Harry laid him down and tried to pull his PJs down, he sobbed louder.

"shhh" he shushed Zayn, he definitely didn't like the view or the smell, but Zayn was making himself sick, "shhh Zayn, don't move" Harry kept Zayn in place and put some zinc oxide for him.