Chapter 11

"you did what?!"

"you heard me" harry stated, rolling his eyes.

"is this that plan you were talking about?" Liam asked as he sat on a sofa in Harry's office.

Harry nodded, playing with the pencil case on his desk, moving the pens around.

"alright I'll be there before dinner" Liam decided, he can't leave the two alone.

"nope" harry said, popping the p, looking straight in Liam's eyes, "I'll tell you about it later"

"right, you are saying I can trust you with him? yeah, no"

"Liam look, I need to sort this out myself, I swear I won't end up in jail"

Liam stared at him for a couple of seconds, "promise?"

Harry chuckled "pinky promise" showing his pinky to Liam with pouty lips.

Liam face palmed, he is such a man child.

On his way home, Zayn had to stop a couple of times to sort his panic attacks, he threw up nothing but acid, he couldn't help it, all he could think of was how he is gonna get either raped or beaten to death, the worst part is that he couldn't even run, he had nowhere to run, all he could do though was so numb the pain, so he did exactly that when he got home, took just enough medicine to put him in sleep at least till tomorrow.

Victor didn't know how to feel, he got invited by his boss, he couldn't think of a reason for it, at least he knows harry can't kill him? Or can he? He has enough money to cover things up, and no one would really care to search for him, so maybe he is a little scared? On the other hand he knows this man is serious in business, so maybe he saw what a hardworking man victor is and decided to give him a promotion? Or maybe he is just a lonely man looking for a friend? Yeah this one is more probable.

So after the working hours, he didn't bother to go home to change, he had nothing better to change into, he just sat in a café to kill some time and let the guy get home and then show up, when he got there, it was exactly 8 pm, he was on time and he was proud of it.

Seconds after he rang the bell, harry opened the door with a warm smile on his face.

"Mr. cox! Come on in" victor was a bit shocked by how warm harry was welcoming him, what the hell this guy wants?!

"drinks?"

"water would be nice sir"

"water? I was thinking about wine; you want some?"

Victor thought about it, what if he gets drunk? Fuck it "yeah sure thanks" he can't look like a kid in front of his boss.

Harry despaired for a minute and came back with two glass and a bottle of red wine, it looked too expensive to even touch.

They were drinking their wines, both thinking in silence, harry didn't know how to come up with his plan, yes he was nervous and victor was getting scared, he was called to sit and drink?

"um sir, sorry I don't wanna be rude but, why am I here?"

"business" harry blurt out, he wanted to slap himself, why did he invite him when he wasn't ready?! "million dollar business" he should seriously shut up.

Now victor was excited, someone finally found out his worth!

"o-oh sir! How can I be helpful?"

"you have something that belongs to me" nonsense, but he can't help the words from coming out, he fill another glass for himself, he needs to relax.

Instantly victor thought he stole something, but he couldn't remember being here before!

"um sir i-"

"I'm willing to buy it" harry said before victor can complete his sentence, straight forward to the business.

"I'm confused sir"

"Zayn" even his name brings shivers down Harry's spine, man the excitement is unreal.

"Zayn? He stole something from you?! I'm so sorry sir i-"

"no you aren't getting it!" harry shouted, the nerves were playing with his mind.

Before victor can say anything, harry gave him another full glass and fill one for himself and stood up.

"I'm willing to buy him"

Out of nowhere, victor started laughing so hard that his eyes began to water, "buy him?? Oh god this is the best joke ever"

"I'm not joking Mr. cox, 1 million"

When he heard the price, victor's laughter caught in his throat, 1 million?

"you are asking me to sell my husband sir, a human being, I can't do that" not that he cared though, this man is a billionaire, he can pay more.

"a human being who you are beating the shit out of, who you are abusing, who is a drug addict, I can take him from you easily but I want to be generous, 2 million, take it or I'll call the cops and I'll take Zayn away from you and you'll end up in jail, your choice" bullshit, all he said was bullshit, he didn't know a thing, there where all what he assumed that was happening, it was a bullet in the dark.

Victor lost his words, 2 million was more than he ever dreamed of, did he care what harry is going to do with Zayn? No, but he needed to make sure nothing would come back and bite his ass.

"this is illegal sir, we will both end up in jail"

"don't worry about that part, so what is it gonna be?"

Victor sat back with a smirk on his face, the big boss was desperate and nervous, he was allowed to be amused. He pretended to think, just to see harry more frustrated, "he is all yours"

"good choice, lemme bring the paper works"

In a couple of minutes, after some signing, Zayn was a styles and victor was single again, "you'll get the money when you bring him here"

"give me half of it now, I need some assurance"

And harry did, he wrote a 1 million check for him with a date for 3 days later, he gave him 3 days to bring Zayn for him.

"you'll have him on your bed before the sun rise sir" and with that victor was out to bring Zayn for harry and get his other half.

Harry ignored the bed part of victor sentence, he doesn't want him in bed, nope, but it doesn't matter what he thinks all it does matter is that harry made it, its done.

**************************************************

a bit crappy, ill try to update soon, lemme know what you think :)