Chapter 57

it's been 2 months since Zayn was back home.

Literal nightmare.

Why? Cause Harry wouldn't let him do anything on his own, he was always there watching him, helping him to get up, to move, to turn the motherfucking TV on.

At this point, it was getting annoying for Zayn. when he got discharged from the hospital, the doctor advised him not to move much and use a wheelchair as much as possible, for a couple of weeks max, he told them that Zayn has to decide when he wants to move, they can't push him to it.

The thing was, 2 weeks ago Zayn felt like he could do everything by himself, he wouldn't feel dizzy or any pain in his chest. He told Harry, and all he got was a nod.

Harry was too paranoid to leave Zayn alone, he would make sure he is completely comfortable when he would tuck him in bed, he would take him everywhere with the wheelchair. He knew Zayn didn't like to be dependent on Harry, but the fear of Zayn losing his balance and falling, or getting chest pains wouldn't leave Harry alone even though the doctor told him he is being too protective.

To his defense, he tried to give him his privacy as much as his fears would let him.

Like to use the bathroom.

That's good enough? Right?

Yeah not really.

And man, that's not even the worst part about the whole situation. The worst part? Zayn asked the doctor about having sexual activities last week and he told him as long as he feels ok he can do whatever he wants, he was healed perfectly fine.

But to Harry it was too soon, he would turn Zayn down every time he would even try to get to the mood, some brief kisses were ok for him, but the second Zayn would start touching him to take it to another level, he would back out, getting himself busy with something else.

Zayn simply had enough, so today when Harry gave him his breakfast in bed, he was planning to get what he wants, Harry could participate or he could just watch.

"you done babe?" Harry asked when he came back into the room to check if Zayn was done with his food.

Zayn nodded, shower was next. The 'routine' it was getting so boring.

Today, Zayn decided not to argue with Harry when he helped him in his wheelchair again, he just accepted Harry's gesture and waited for him to undress him, "bath or shower?" Harry asked him as he took his shirt off.

"shower," Zayn replied, the tub would give Harry too much power over what Zayn did.

Harry nodded and continued to undress him, he got undressed too, he only left his boxers on, then, he made sure the water was warm enough, he gently played with Zayn's hair and started washing his head.

Don't think Zayn didn't enjoy this, no, he did, he loved it, all the attention he got was awesome, but the thing was he didn't want to feel like he was unable to do anything, and even though Harry's intentions were pure, it still sometimes felt too much for Zayn. He wanted to show Harry he was ok, he didn't need anyone to take care of him anymore.

"tilt your head back love, close your eyes." Harry pushed Zayn's head back a little to wash the shampoo off, he smiled, "your hair is getting really long,"

Zayn opened his eyes, "yeah? let's cut them then," he smirked.

Harry stopped washing his hair, "no," he frowned, he loved Zayn's hair too much to just cut them, Zayn laughed, "alright, jeez, don't frown like that."

They had occasional small talks till Harry was done with washing Zayn's hair, he turned around to take the body wash for Zayn, when he turned around though he saw Zayn standing too close to him, "Zayn! What are you doing? You might slip-" Zayn didn't let him finish, he pushed him against the wall, buried his face in Harry's neck, he could push Zayn off, easily, but he didn't want to risk anything, "shut up Harry." Zayn took a small bite of his neck, "damn I've missed this," he took another bite from his jaw, Harry was frozen, it was the first time Zayn had him pinned to the wall, he wanted to enjoy this, but the thing is the voice in his head was screaming at him to push Zayn off, to get dressed, but when Zayn kissed his lips, everything went quiet for a couple of seconds.