Chapter 32

One thing Zayn didn't know was Harry had his eyes on him, all that time, since he asked Justin to dance with him, till he freely put both of his hands on Justin's shoulders for a spin, Harry knew Zayn was drunk, but that doesn't mean he could flirt at his own wedding.

Harry was so angry that he had to excuse himself from the group he was chatting with to get Zayn back on his lane, so he tried to look as casual as possible, he walked to the pair, he fixed a tight smile and tapped Justin's shoulder.

"oh! Hey man!" Justin smiled.

"can I have him to myself now?" Harry went straight to the point, but with the same smile, it was fake, but it was better than frowning.

"he is all yours" Justin said as he put Zayn's hand on Harry's.

Zayn pouted when Justin walked away, "I liked dancing with him."

Now, to that, Harry frowned, "I can dance better than him." Harry whispered, maybe to himself, but Zayn heard anyway, he put his hand on Harry's shoulder, and lean to his ear, "nope, you can't."

Harry chucked, putting both of his hands on Zayn's hips, he lifted him up, spinning, when the DJ saw them he switched the song to 'All of me'.

Zayn was shocked when Harry put him down, he subconsciously put on hand on Harry's shoulder, the other in his hand, he moved along with Harry, he let him lead.

Zayn could feel everyone's eyes on them, and Harry knew he doesn't like it, so he took a step back, and Zayn knew he has to spin.

One spin and Harry hugged Zayn to his chest, "remember wifey, you are all mine." Zayn stared at him, then he felt Harry's lips pushing against his, he let out a sigh, relief? Probably, but from what? That was one thing Zayn didn't want to ask himself.

When they pulled apart, Zayn spoke up, "you started."

People were going home, it was around 1 AM, "huh?" Harry asked.

"who was that girl? Kendal? She was all over you, Louis said you tw-"

Harry huffed "Louis and his big mouth."

"well, he didn't lie, so." Zayn sassed, putting his hands on his hips, waiting for an answer.

Harry chuckled again, "let's play a game called 'don't ask about my past relationships' yeah?"

Before Zayn can say that Harry already knows a lot about his past relationships, Liam caught their convo, "guys the car is here."

They nodded, Harry took Zayn's hand in his, walking a little too fast, wanting to get out of here as soon as possible, before Zayn sits in the car, he knew he had to throw his flowers, so he turned around, facing the car, girls behind him count till three and he did it.

He turned around to see who caught it, he noticed a confused Louis, with the flowers in his hands, welp, he is gonna be the next apparently.

It wasn't a long drive back to the apartment, only 30 minutes, Zayn had his shoes off, walking barefoot, both of his legs were hurting, he just wanted some painkillers and his bed.

After Harry unlocked the door, Zayn walked to his bedroom, well the guest bedroom.

"what are you doing?" Harry questioned, "your stuff is already at my bedroom, its ours now, come on."

Zayn didn't say anything, he didn't mind, Harry's room was better anyway.

First thing Zayn did was taking his tiara off, he examined it for some time, taking the beauty in, then he put it back on the drawer, he then slowly combed his hair, his mind was racing with 'what now? What should I do?' he was hoping Harry knows.