Chapter 58

It wasn't even an hour after they were taking a nap that Harry woke up with the buzzing noise of his phone, without opening his eyes he reached to the nightstand for it, Zayn was sleeping peacefully on his chest, he tightened his grip on Harry's body, his hair was covering his whole face but his lips, he pouted in his sleep, not really happy with Harry moving under him.

With one eye open just to see who is bothering their bliss, he answered the phone with a huff, "hello?" he mumbled, trying not to irritate Zayn in his sleep.

"dude, it's noon, are you still sleeping?!" Liam said, not believing the Harry Styles was still in bed when they had so much to do.

"no! I mean yeah I was sleeping, but it was just a nap after-" he coughed, "you don't need to know." he had to stop himself before telling Liam everything.

Liam was quiet for a couple of seconds till it clicked, "oh, alright, um- so- have you decided yet?"

Harry's brain was still not fully functioning, he frowned, "decided what?"

It was Liam's turn to huff, "dude! Really? You said you'll tell me today!"

"screaming won't help me remember Payne!" Harry hissed, which made Zayn frown, Harry ran his fingers through his hair to relax him back to sleep.

"the charity gala tonight! You said you'll decide how much the company will donate!" Liam was this close to just hang up and do everything by himself, it was the first year of the gala, it was their charity institute, the main goal was to gather help for those who are in need of a heart transplant, the idea was Harry's when he first brought Zayn back home from the hospital, he just wanted to give others the chance to feel as lucky as he did.

But apparently, he was so occupied with making sure Zayn was okay that he totally forgot about the dates.

"oh," Harry stared at sleeping beauty on top of him, "shit! shit! shit! it's tonight?!"

"you are a lost cause; I'll be there in an hour!" Liam gave him a bit more time to make a decision.

Now the two love birds were not even close to being ready, "Zayn?" Harry called as he was playing with Zayn's hair, "God! Let me sleep!" Zayn moved from top of Harry to the other side of the bed, all he wanted was to gain his energy back.

"I want to let you sleep! But we have some stuff to do! The company-"

Zayn turned his face to Harry, "I'm unemployed, no job, let me be!" then he pulled the blanket over his face, just like that.

Harry stared at the blanket for some time, then he turned the begging on, "wifyyyyy!" he dragged the word, making his voice softer, he crawled under the blanket, "you wanna send me to a gala alone?"

With his eyes still closed, Zayn huffed, "I believe you are a grown-" then opened his eyes to look at Harry, "overgrown man, you can go alone."

Harry pouted, he sat on the bed, thinking about ways to convince Zayn to go with him, "it's a charity gala," maybe if he knows it's for a good cause he would cooperate?

It was silent for some time, Zayn heard what he said, he was just waiting for Harry to explain more, which he didn't so he had to ask, "what charity gala?"

"look I don't know the details, Liam just called me and told me I have to be there," he wanted to surprise Zayn with the fact that it's their charity, that Harry name the charity after him, he was just hoping Zayn wouldn't feel like Harry was being too much again.

"Please?" Harry pulled the best puppy eyes he could manage.

Zayn stared at him, "fuck you! fine!" he was so tired that he had to peel himself off the bed to the bathroom.