Chapter 15

"let's eat, wifey"

Zayn could hear his fast heartbeat, Zayn knew, he knew for sure harry would never harm him, he proved himself tonight, but the anxiety was there he could feel the cold sweat running back if his neck, though in all honesty, he couldn't find the strength to breath, all he could see was the smug look on Harry's face, and how he just started eating like he didn't just call a man he bought his wife.

"d-don't call me that" Zayn mumbled, voice too weak to count as a threat.

Harry stopped eating, he looked up with challenging eyes, "and why not? I can call you what I want" and he went back on eating his food.

"w-why? Cause you bought me?!" he was angry, hurt, and most of all confused.

"that, yes you are officially my wife and I saved you, be grateful" harry demanded, eyes hard on Zayn, daring him to deny how he just saved his life when god knows he shouldn't have.

"why did you do it?" he needed to know, why would he buy Zayn when he obviously hates him with all he got.

"I don't need to explain myself to you, finish your food, and do the dishes" without any other word, harry stood up without even putting his dish in the sink, he was about to leave the kitchen "if you say I'm your wife then yes, you have a lot to explain" Zayn replied, looking up to harry who was shocked by his answer and sudden bravery.

"wow, you do have some nerves there, how about you look at your own actions and then ask me for explanation?" harry knew he hit a soft spot, he knew it when Zayn went completely pale, mission accomplished, he left the kitchen.

He doesn't know how long he is sitting there mute just listening to his own heartbeat, but when he looked up, his food was completely cold, the threw his spoon on the table, he needs those pills, now.

Laying on the couch with his MacBook on his lap, harry didn't see Zayn storming in the living room, he did look up when heard the ragged breathing though, he saw Zayn crouching down next to the suitcase victor brought.

"what are you doing?" no answer, harry frowned, he sat up just waiting to see what Zayn would take out, "did you do the dishes? I didn't bring you here to laze around!" he just needed to get some reactions from Zayn.

With a long sigh of relief, Zayn took a bottle of pills out, and ran to the kitchen for some water before harry could react, thought harry was up from the couch, he ran after Zayn and he caught him just in time before Zayn can take two pills at once.

"what the fuck is that?" harry asked fuming with anger, he can't believe Zayn is addicted to these pills this much.

"none of your business" but harry snatched to bottle out of his left hand, though Zayn fisted his hand around the two pills he was holding right hand, he is not giving them to harry, he can't.

"no act of addiction is allowed in my house, give me the pills" harry demanded, his right hand gesturing Zayn to put the pills in his palm, "I can get them Zayn, I don't wanna use force"

"harry you don't unders-"

"I don't understand what? That your body needs this? That you probably can't sleep without these? How every nerve in your body is screaming for it? Zayn I know, and I don't care, give. me. the. pills." through this whole time that harry was talking, Zayn just thinking about how harry have changed, how he doesn't even know him anymore, where is that sweet guy he used to know?

Out of anger, Zayn just threw the pills at the floor, he stumped his feet and walked out of kitchen, "if you can't accept me the way I am, then I'll leave" and without any care, he just got changed to the clothes he found in the suitcase, in the middle of living room, harry just watched him a blank expression, "alright so what's the plan? Don't tell me you are going back to victor, I'm pretty sure he is out of the country by now, you can try to find your family but without money you'll probably die of hunger or get raped in a dirty street since you can't even afford a hotel roo-" his voice was dead in his throat when he saw a stain on blood on Zayn's boxers.

Zayn just chuckled though, he wore his t-shirt "what? you think it would the first time?" it shouldn't have affected harry that much though, harry didn't think twice, he dragged Zayn his room, again, Zayn trashed around to get free, but harry had a hard grip on his arm.

Pushing Zayn on the bed, he made him roll on his stomach, "this is blood" harry mumbled.

"no shit Sherlock! Let me go!" without thinking harry landed a hard spank on Zayn's clothed bum, "curse at me one more time Zayn and you'll regret ever talking, you heard that?"

That got Zayn even more angry, "don't talk to me like I'm your slave!" he sat up, right on his bloody boxers, it burned but he had to look harry right in his eyes.

"slave is too much of exaggeration, you are my wife who will do as I say, will go where I tell him do go, he would wear what I said is ok to wear, he talks when he is allowed to talk, he will breath if I see it suits" Zayn just watched him for a second, till harry got up from the bed, Zayn lost it, he took the matters and pushed them off the bed, he took a glass from night stand and threw it to the wall, successfully breaking a photo frame, harry didn't seem fazed though, he stand in the door frame "be care full, you have to clean the mess yourself" and with that Zayn took the rose ring and tossed right at Harry's chest.

One look at the ring on the floor and one look at Zayn, you couldn't really read Harry's face "enjoy your stay here Mrs. Styles" and with that he locked the door and left Zayn in his own mess and blood.

******************

hey, lemme know what you think? thanks for reading :)