Chapter 9

aright so this might be a little too  much for some ppl? idk i tried not to trigger anyone, but yeah be aware.

*****************************

Around 6am, victor sat on the bed with a groan when his alarm went off, his head was heavy from all the drinking from last night, he glanced at the sleeping figure next to him, wondering how he can sleep with the sound of the alarm, last thing he wanted was talking to Zayn though, so he got out of the bed and did a quick fresh up and made his way to the kitchen, he took his phone out to check his email so the good news and yeah it was there, from the styles co, he was accepted.

"aren't you just the best victor?" he prized himself, taking a sip from his coffee, he had to be there at 8 so he thought about leaving at 7, he wanted to avoid being late at the first day of his work.

Before he leaves though, he walked in their bedroom to inform Zayn that he was leaving, but like always even after victor screamed his name, Zayn just rolled on his stomach and continued sleeping. he wasn't in the mood for drama today so he just let him stay in his coma and left for work.

Like he planned he was at the company 15 minutes earlier, he went to the top floor, to the CEO's office.

"hi Mr. cox! You are early!" the assistant called, she didn't expect anyone to be here before her boss, who was late for the second day.

"hi, yeah I thought I come early to get my schedule and stuff" he said eyeing her body, she was a sexy woman, mind you.

"I'm sorry but Mr. styles isn't here yet, I'll have to ask you to wait till he arrives"

"it's absolutely fine darling" and as expected, she blushed and sat down occupying herself.

After about half an hour she decided it the best if she calls Liam and ask if he know what's the plan for today.

"I'll just call Mr. Payne, he can give you your schedule instead" she informed and began calling Liam's office.

"hello Mr. Payne sorry to bother you, Mr. cox is here and he needs his schedule...... no sir, he hasn't arrived yet.... Thank you sir, I'll let them know"

"Mr. Payne will be here soon sir" she informed victor, "thanks love"

Liam tried calling harry, he knew it was because of last night event that harry didn't show up today, and he felt so fucking guilty for it. He made his way to Harry's office and what he saw was totally disgusting, the assistant was a blushing mess as victor was saying something obviously flirty.

As Liam got closer to them he cleared his throat, man its awkward.

He greeted both of them and asked victor to follow him, "so you'll have an office on second floor and I already emailed your schedule of the week, I'll give you the address and pass and you are set" Liam explained as they walked in the elevator.

After showing victor his office, he walked out of the building in search for his friend, first he got to his penthouse, he wasn't there, he thought he should call relatives or friends, then he remembered, harry didn't have anyone, so now it was time to panic, one of his cars wasn't in the garage so he was out, but he didn't answer his phone, now he couldn't search the fucking city! He got in his car, calling louis just in case harry got crazy last night and he went to Tomlinson mansion, but no, not there either.

At first he searched around the neighborhood for Harry's car, the city was so crowded that he thought calling cops was a better option, he was really consecrating that when his phone went off, he glanced at the screen seeing Harry's name on it.