Chapter 44

It didn't take long for them to get home, both were too excited to waste any more time on shopping.

All the way back to their place, Harry was making different scenarios in his head, ways to use the toys he bought, he wanted to make the most of them, and to be honest, he was scared too, he didn't want to go to in deep with his other side.

He wouldn't show that to people, he was kinky, he wanted to explore different ways of satisfying both of their needs.But that side was still a mystery to himself too, he couldn't dig too deep before.

So we could say he was excited, but at the same time he wanted to just run away and hide everything, he showed the kinks before, and he guessed Zayn wasn't really a fan of what he might do.

He used to buy everything he thought was fun to use, but he didn't have anyone to share them with.

Dildos and other stuff they bought together today? He already had them. Well, stuff like them.

This time he wanted Zayn to choose whatever he wanted, whatever he thought he was comfortable with, he didn't want to drop everything on him at once.

When they got home, Harry disappeared to the bathroom with the stuff they bought, claiming he is gonna wash them.

Zayn sat on their bed, weak at the knees, his nerves were dancing with excitement and Harry was taking too long to clean the damn toys.

So after 15 minutes of waiting, he ran out of patience, he knocked on the door, "you good in there?"

He was genuinely concerned at this point, "y-yeah," came from other side of the door, Harry sounded unsure, so Zayn tried to open the door but it was locked, "unlock the door Haz," Zayn demanded, he was getting a bad feeling about the whole thing.

"I- I'll be out in a sec-" his voice was too shaky to ignore, "right now Harry,"

It took a minute for Harry to finally open the door for him.

Zayn wasn't sure what happened to Harry, but he looked like he saw a ghost, his breathing was short but loud, his lips were bleeding from how hard he was chewing on them.

Stepping closer to Harry wasn't the best idea, Harry backed away, trying to act cool.

None of them were virgins obviously, so it was normal that Zayn was confused.

"what's wrong Harry?" Zayn tried this time to get closer to Harry with a soothing voice.

Still, Harry moved away, biting on his nails this time, looking around the room wondering how to explain to Zayn what is happening with him, when he himself had no idea.

"this was a- this was a bad idea, we should- just- I don't know- let's forget abou-"

Zayn caught him off, taking his hand, bringing him closer. Harry walked to him, not looking at Zayn though.

"look at me," Zayn mumbled, searching for Harry's eyes, "why would we let this go? I wanna try it," he really did, it wasn't a secret to him that Harry had a kinky side, they never really had much time -or money- to explore it, but now everything is just perfect to give it a chance.

"it will be too- it will be too much for you," Harry spoke his heart, he was sure whatever he wants will be too much to handle for Zayn. For anyone.

"how do you know that?" Zayn asked thoughtfully, trying not to frown at Harry, keeping his face calm.

Harry went quiet for a second, he sat on the edge of the tub, "remember when I punished you? when you first came here? I'm sure you didn't enjoy that." He was on the verge of crying, he didn't want to hurt Zayn, he didn't want Zayn to think he is crazy.