Chapter 12

Victor doesn't even know how he got back home, he was single again, free again, he didn't have to worry about anything anymore, he rushed in the bedroom and yeah Zayn was fast asleep, probably unconscious not asleep, so he couldn't just wake him up, he won't wake up, and in all honesty? Victor didn't want to carry Zayn around, but since it's the last time he is gonna see him, maybe he can be more gentle.

So he called a cab, he wanted give Zayn to styles exactly before sunrise, he had 2 hours to do that, he waited for the cab and filled a suitcase of Zayn's belongings, from his clothes to his jewelries, he didn't have much, but there was this one ring that he always loved, but he never used it so victor thought maybe he should take it? Like it's not like Zayn would notice, so he slipped the ring on his finger, yep it was a little small but it worked.

After he heard the cab horning, he took the suitcase out first then he came back and carried Zayn bridal style to the cab, he sat with Zayn's head on his lap, he looked down at him, he remembered all the things had happened how they started fighting and how Zayn went mute after some time, it was all flashing in his mind that he didn't even notice that they reached to styles penthouse.

He asked the guard to help him with the suitcase and he carried Zayn himself, when they reached to the door the guard rang the bell and harry opened it seconds later, obviously nervous.

Harry stared at the trio for a second or two, "lay him on the couch, gimme the luggage, thank you" and he closed the door.

"like I told you, right before sunrise" victor said with a smug look on his face, playing with the ring "now other half of my money"

But harry didn't hear anything, he just saw the ring, the rose ring, the one that he gave to Zayn, "where did you get that?"

"get what?" victor was confused of why this man looked mad all of the sudden.

"the ring, the rose ring" he didn't even understand why there was a pool of tear in his eyes he didn't bother to wipe them though.

"oh! Its Zayn's, well he gave it to me, now it's mine" he lied but come on it's just a ring.

"he did what?" it was getting harder to control the rage, he clenched his fist, preventing himself from punching the guy in front of him.

"Mr. styles, just give me my money and you'll never have to see me again, why this ring even matter"

"give me the ring" harry said, motioning with his hand that he wants the ring in his palm, now.

"you can't just ask for anything like that sir"

"I give you money, 1000$ put that thing on the coffee table, and I'll bring you the money" harry knows these kind of people, you can make them to do whatever you want with money.

Victor didn't say anything more, he just did as he was told and waited.

In the meantime, victor stared at Zayn, at how vulnerable he looked, is he doing the right thing? What if this crazy guy kills Zayn? For a split second he thought he should just run with Zayn with 1 million he has, maybe they can live a happy life? But deep down he knew there was no love left in neither of their hearts for each other, he just had to pray that harry wasn't crazy, well not crazier than himself.

Harry came back with some cash and a check, he gave both to victor "it was nice doing a business with you" victor said as he shook Harry's hand, harry just nodded and showed him the way out, "lemme say goodbye" victor asked, looking back at Zayn.

Before harry can approve anything, victor bent down and gave Zayn little kiss on his lips, that boiled Harry's blood.

"what the fuck victor! Get out!"

Victor didn't believe harry got this mad, he just rushed out and with that, he was totally free, maybe he should start cruising the world.

Harry exhaled as he closed the door, he took the ring out of his pocket and wore it, it felt different from all the times he wore it with love and how he looked at it with hatred for years after Zayn left him, he didn't know what was the feeling now though, definitely not love neither hate.

He sat on the sofa in front of Zayn, he took the ring of the table and slide it on Zayn's finger, he still didn't like the feeling, all he was thinking was, 'now what?'

He decided to think about future in the future, you can't always live with what ifs, so he chose a random book from his library and sat back in front of Zayn wondering when will he wake up.

It was around the noon when Zayn finally opened his eye lids, exactly when harry was about to close his.

Zayn looked at ceiling, he is not in his room, when he turned around, he was sure that he was still sleeping, till he heard the raspy voice that he hasn't heard for years, this can't be a dream.

"good morning Zayn"