not an update

Hello beautiful people.
Sorry this is not an update.

But somethings been really bothering me for some time now.

I'm not gonna mention names, I'm not gonna say who told me, it doesn't matter.
What matters is that, I want ppl to know that even taking small events and details from a book is still stealing, and thats definitely  not ok.

Like I read the book and I see every damn detail that I made for my book is in someone else's book.

Not just someone, one of my best supporters who I thought is my friend.

I'm freaking afraid to update more at the moment, i tried to shush about it, thinking that they are young, but being young doesn't give you the right to do this to others.

And boy, deny it all you want. As the original writer I see my fucking writing in your book, others do too.

Yeah they changed the storyline, but damn, still its obvious.

So yeah, you made me feel like shit, I hope you are happy now.

And honestly, when I told them I just wanted them to say "yeah sorry, I just liked the details and I added them "  it would've worked perfectly fine, I would've helped them, like I help others as much as I can.

I'm not saying I'm a perfect author, God knows how insecure I am about my books, I know my English is not even close to be perfec, I know I have a lot to learn too, which is why it scares me to see something like this happening.

So yeah, thanks for coming to my babbling session.

Love you all, thanks for supporting me thro this, but I think you had the right to know why I'm so frustrated.
So yeah.
Bye!