Chapter 4

"you wanna get outa here? Maybe somewhere more private?" harry whispered to Kendal, looking dead in louis' eyes, he had to prove himself, Kendal couldn't believe what she just heard, it wasn't the same person from the morning, but who is she to deny him?

"to where? Your place?" she asked, nibbling his neck, making unnecessary noises.

Harrys haven't feel this horny for a long time, his mind was too fuzzy and clouded to think properly, he didn't answer her, just took her hand and dragged her out, they reached his car, he unlocked the car, but before she can push him in the backseat he changed his mind, he seriously couldn't risk his car get dirty, it was Italian leather for fuck sake, she saw harry hesitating, "what happened? We can't do it in the yard" she tried to look at him, palming him crotch, "let's get back inside then" harry said, making his way back to the mansion, one the rooms could do.

They made their way upstairs, every single bedroom was closed, "harry your house is 10 minutes away, let's go there" she was getting tired, she just wanted to feel him already.

Even the thought of her on his sheet made him cringe, his bedroom wasn't her place, so his next option was the bathroom, he didn't say anything, just took her and pushed her in, "harry! I'm not comfortable here!"

"it's either here or we can get back to the party" well, now she had to take the chance, when harry saw she didn't say anything, he got closer to her to take her clothes off, she tried to kiss him, but he dodged it, kissing her neck instead.

He didn't care for a foreplay, just straight to the point, he knew where to find a condom in the bathroom, so he digged in the cabinets and took one out, "I'm clean harry, we don't need that"

Harry again ignored her, he wanted to get this over with, he wanted to see if it feels the same after all these years, can he feel the same?

First three minutes were good, the heat around his dick was enough to start pounding in her without the care, he just wanted to feel the rush again, but he felt himself going soft just by listening to her moan and whimper his name, he didn't like that sound one bit, and her squirting on him when she came was the last straw, he just pulled out, took the condom off.

"that was amazing harry" Kendal whispered in his ear, nibbling his earlobe, but how could he say that he didn't even get to cum? That he went soft just by listening to her needy moans?

So he didn't say anything, just helped her back to her cloths and just like that, he was gone.

On his way downstairs he saw them again, he made his way out, didn't want to stay anymore, he needed some air.

Liam saw the distressed look on his face, definitely nothing he had guessed after louis told him what was happening, so he went after harry, leaving louis next to their friends, he reached him before he can sit in the car.

"harry wait!" Liam called, making him to turn around "what happened?! Why you nervous? Holy shit! Did you forget to pull out?! She is going to be preg-"

"god Liam! No! what the fuck?!" harry stopped him before he can finish that sentence, god, even the thought of it was a nightmare.

"thank fuck, then what's wrong?"

"i-i- " harry didn't realize he had tears in his eyes, definitely felt them when they roll down on his cheeks though, he quickly got rid of them, clearing his throat, "look,i- I'll tell you everything later, just, just not right now." He wanted to go home, take a shower, a long one to get rid of whatever DNA of her on his body.

Liam didn't want to let him go, he wants to make sure he is alright, he could see he needed to talk, to get it out of his chest, but he also knew harry didn't know what he felt, he knew he had to give him some time to clear his own thoughts, to understand his own feelings, so he just gave him a warm hug, reminding him that he will be there for him, he is just one call away.

Harry thanked him and got in his car and drove away, he didn't know where he was going, he just drove around the city, he didn't stop once to think about going somewhere, he just drove.

It was still dark, but he knew the sun would rise soon, he didn't realize he was hungry, not before his stomach made weird noises, he looked around the neighborhood, looking for a supermarket, he needed to eat something to get himself home.

So when he started to actually acknowledge his surrounding, he realized, maybe he isn't in the best part of the town, maybe he drove a little too far, he seriously didn't have the energy to drive to a better place, he just ran to the first market he saw, there were 2 more people in the market, looking around the shelves, he could see one of them from where he was standing, he looked skinny, maybe it was the way his cloths swallowed him, the boy would take something from the shelve, look at the price and then put it back with a huff, he tried not to pray but he saw the other guy came to the skinny lad, and dragged him out, whisper shouting somethings, like, stop wasting my money, if it wasn't for your fat ass we wouldn't be here.

Harry frown at that, he got closer, he wanted to maybe help them with some money, then he heard his name, well more specific, his company name, "just pray styles company give me the job so I can feed your useless ass again"

Harry regretted going closer, he didn't want to see him now, he couldn't move, he couldn't believe his eyes, it was him, the person who left harry, who broke his heart to million pieces, who left him for money, who got married for money.

All the memories from the second harry saw the letter telling him that they won't see each other again came flashing in his mind, he wanted to pull him away take him home and just ask him why? Why after all the promises, after all the 'I love you' s, he just left?

But he couldn't do that, he couldn't have him back, he couldn't even ask him all the questions he had, or maybe he could?

Harry watched them leave like a statue, when they were out, he knew he had the best plan to get what he wanted.

"I hope you like my plan as much as I like it zayn" yes, harry was talking to himself, but he wasn't crazy, if anything, he felt like he is the smartest.

The cashier looked at harry with scared eyes, ready to call the cops, he was smirking like a crazy person looking at the bag of chips in his hands, "sir, can I help you?"

That brought harry back to reality, he just paid for everything he had picked, and drove home, it was the first time after so long that he had actually slept, he woke up so happy that he couldn't believe it himself, it was going to be the best day of his life.

********************************

sorry for the long wait and short chapter i'll try to do better, hope you enjoyed:)