Chapter 24

One last look at the envelope in his hand, he tried to hold back his tears, it had to be done, it was the best for both of them, he put it on the nightstand and pulled his luggage out with him, he took the last glance at their small apartment, now it had more space for harry at least, that reminded him, he should hurry up, he would be home any minute now.

"goodbye Harry" and he gently shut the door.

When Zayn opened his eyes, he found himself in an unfamiliar room in a rather uncomfortable position, he really couldn't feel his left arm, he sat up on the couch massaging his sore arm, he regretted not accepting the guest room now, he looked around the room and saw Louis sleeping with his face pushed in the pillow, was he even breathing?

Zayn stood up, throwing his hands up, yawning, he walked to the bed, shaking Louis to wake him up, it was 12:43 according to the clock on the nightstand, it was too late, even for Zayn.

"wha?" Louis asked, pulling himself up so he can see the person next to him.

"mate it's late, wake up"

Louis sat up, his hair disheveled, he looked at Zayn "you really woke me up cuz it's late?"

Zayn simply nodded "late for what?"

"I don't know man; thought you might have some stuff to do" Louis groaned "you are lucky I'm hungry" Zayn rolled his eyes "or I would've made you sing me back to sleep" Louis smirked.

Zayn ignored him and sat on the couch again, Louis spoke up "imma go fresh up, then you go and I'll give you some of my clothes, I think they'll fit you"

"Alright, thanks" Louis nodded and went to take a shower, Zayn laid back, thinking about the dream, it wasn't just a nightmare, it was a flashback, something he was trying to forget.

When Louis came back he found Zayn staring at the ceiling, he threw some clothes at him, successfully dragging him out of his daze.

"stop daydreaming boy" Zayn shook his head, trying to calm his heartbeat, he thanked Louis and went to clean up.

Zayn looked at himself in the mirror, the jeans were a little loose around his hip, but it wasn't that noticeable, so he walked out, Louis was sitting on the bed, playing with his phone, he looked up when he heard the door opening, he couldn't hold back his chuckle, "what?" Zayn asked.

"they look loose on ya" he smirked, standing up.

"well yeah, look at your bum, then judge me"

"fair enough," he said, putting his hand on his ass, "I don't know how to feel about you checking my ass out" Louis sang when he saw Zayn's eyes traveled to his ass.

Zayn scrunched his nose, "I don't- I'm not-"

"got it, you are a bottom" Zayn just nodded "well, we have the most power, don't ever forget that, we can-"

"boys? You awake?" it was jay.

"come in mum!"

"morning," she said with a smile "how did you sleep Zayn?"

"it was great ma'am, thank you"

"yeah? That's go-" she was cut off by a loud grumble of Louis' stomach "well, I guess it's time for some brunch" Louis firmly nodded, walking out.

They were all sitting around the dining table when Louis noticed his father isn't there "where is dad?"

"oh, he had a meeting with Harry for lunch"

At the mention of Harry's name, Zayn looked at Louis with questioning eyes.

"for lunch? They never do that" his mom shrugged "I don't know baby"