Chapter 49

Every second Harry spent on that hospital bed felt like torture to him, it didn't matter what that nice woman said, he wanted out, the IV was making him feel so cold inside, he tried to free his hands again, Mrs. Archer saw his struggle, "hey? Don't you wanna tell me your name?" she asked him, trying to distract him from the position he was in.

Harry looked at her, his mind was still hazy from passing out not even an hour ago, he heard her but he didn't understand a thing she said, so he stared at her, trying to figure her out.

"your name?" she asked again, understanding his confusion, she was there before.

"It's Ha- Harry, I need to- I need to go-" he looked around the room, feeling like the walls were too close to him, "you are safe here son, you'll be out soon, don't worry," she tried to calm him down cause suddenly she could hear his harsh breathing getting louder and shallower.

"he is not safe- I- I need to go-" that's when his mind started to play tricks on him, making him believe that he was not gonna see Zayn again, so thrashing around to get out was the only sane thing he could do.

"Harry hon, calm down, you need the IV, you-"

"you don't get it- he'll die- I- I need to go!" he started to cry, begging to be set free.

It was getting out of Mrs. Archer's hand to help Harry, she was scared for the boy, so she pressed the button to call a nurse, "hey! He needs help!" she called, Harry was not breathing properly, he was crying and mumbling stuff she couldn't hear from where she was.

A nurse came running into the room, she closed the curtain between Harry and Mrs. Archer, then it was doctor Horan who came in, telling the nurse to put the oxygen mask for Harry, she couldn't see anything and that was making her nervous.

About a minute after, they open the curtain again, Harry was sleeping peacefully with an oxygen mask on his face, "he will be sleeping till the IV is finished now Mrs. Archer, thanks for calling us." the doctor said and was about to leave when she stopped him.

"what's wrong with him? Who will die if he is not there? What happened to him?"

Doctor Horan nodded, "I'm sorry Mrs. Archer, it's not my place to say anything, you can ask him when he is awake, I'm sure he will enjoy some company." And with that he left, hoping that his plan would work, there was no other way to get it done.

"doctor! You said he will be safe! What was that?!" Liam jumped towards the doctor the second he came out of Harry's room.

"it was a panic attack, Mr. Payne, we injected him with Chlordiazepoxide, he is calm now, he will be fine,"

Liam huffed, his hands were still shaking, "can I see him?"

"yeah, but he is sleeping."

When Liam entered the room, he had to hold his breath for a second, Harry was cuffed to the bed, with the mask on him, it was a punch in his guts, Liam felt like he was running out of time like he might lose two friends at the same time. He might lose his brother.

"what have you done to yourself Harry," Liam talked to the sleeping boy, he found a chair and pulled it next to Harry to sit by him.

"Are you his boyfriend?" Mrs. Archer asked. So out of nowhere that it surprised her too.

"I'm sorry, it's just that he was in very bad shape, sorry for my curiosity." She wanted to ask someone who might know what was going on with the boy, and that buff guy looked really close to Harry. So.

"no, he is my friend, my brother," Liam knew her, and if she wanted to be friendly, who was he to protest?

"I'm Mrs. Archer, I'm still sorry for asking that, I'm just worried," she looked at her own IV, which looked like it was about to finish.