Chapter 20

One look at Zayn and then he glanced at himself, both were still in pajamas, Harry groaned, he was supposed to get ready, nothing he could do now, turning to Zayn "go get changed, I'll be there in a few" Zayn just nodded even though he didn't know what to wear, who was at the door even? He just walked in Harry's room, opening the walk-in closet, only to get more confused, they all looked at least 2 size big for him, huffing a breath, he just decided to wait for Harry.

In the meantime, Harry already had greeted his guests, shaking Liam's hand and the woman he brought with him, "hello Mr. Styles, it's nice to finally meet you" the woman said, shaking Harry's hand.

With a polite smile, ignoring the fact that he was STILL in his pj's, "nice to meet you too, um sorry I don't know your name" he said, guiding them to the living room.

"call me Sophia" she said smiling, "so where is the bride? We are gonna choose the most important things today" she continued, with an overly excited voice as she took her laptop and turned it on.

"actually let me get change and we'll be back together, how does that sound?" then he turned to Liam "Liam, can you come with me for a second?" he said gesturing to the kitchen, without a word, Liam got up and walked behind Harry.

"you didn't tell her we are gay?!" Harry whisper-yelled.

"calm down Harry, I've checked her previous works, she did this before with gay couples" Liam whispered rolling his eyes.

Harry smiled "well I'm calm now, but something tells me you got your panties-" Liam gave him a look "boxers, in a twist, what's up?" Harry corrected himself before he set Liam off even more.

"it doesn't matter now, just go get Zayn, we have so much to do" Liam didn't even wait for Harry's answer, he just left the kitchen, Harry heard him apologize to Sophia and sat next to her, looking at her laptop discussing something Harry couldn't hear.

Walking to his room, he was met with Zayn laying on his bed still in his pj's, looking a little out of it, "I thought I told you to change" Harry shook his head "why you never listen"

"well, I couldn't find anything to wear" Zayn exhaled, putting his arm over his eyes, ready to take a nap, they weren't even his guests.

"There is a room full of clothes, you couldn't even find one!? Zayn get up!"

"not my fuc-" Harry glared at him "freaking fault! You are giant! They don't fit me" Harry rolled his eyes, walking in his closet trying to find his old cloths, from when he used to wear skinny jeans, he found one, and a belt.

Tossing the stuff he found on the bed, he told Zayn to get changed fast.

"who are they even? Why do I have to get changed for your guests?!" Zayn grumbled, changing anyway.

"our guests, you know Liam" Harry said, huffing as changed to his jeans "and the other one is Sophia, our wedding planner"

Zayn started coughing, choking on his spit "our what?!" he yelled, not that loud but still Harry didn't like it "keep your voice down wifey, you don't want a wedding party?" Harry asked, looking at himself in the mirror, fake pouting.

"you bought me Harry! why the hell would I want a wedding party?" Zayn answered, getting closer to Harry with each sentence.

"and that's what I get from saving you? for the hundredth time, be. grateful." Harry said, pointing at Zayn's chest.

Zayn was fuming with anger, he took a fistful of his hair, tugging hard on them, trying to calm himself down, Harry took Zayn's hands and force them down before he can go bald from tugging so hard "stop it, we don't want a bald bride now" Harry chuckled when Zayn tried to give him a death glare "come on wifey, no need to be nervous, it's not like it's your first time" that was the problem with Harry, he couldn't shut up to save his life.