Chapter 7

Liam slowly cut another piece of his stack and put it in his mouth as he watched Harry's eyes shining as he smirks and eats, he was definitely lost in some very evil thoughts. Liam wanted to make harry talk but the lad was so stubborn, he would just repeat the same thing, 'wait and find out'

Liam thought he would use the back doors, he needed to make him spill.

"have you seen him?" Liam asked as he sipped his red wine.

Harry looked up from his plate, stared at Liam, he knew exactly what Liam was talking about but where was the fun of answering without annoying him? "who?"

"you know who" Liam raised an eyebrow, daring harry to lie again.

"fine, yeah I saw them" brief answer, leaving Liam more confused.

"when? where? Did you talk to him?!"

"of course not Liam! Why would I talk to that fucker?!"

Liam snorted, "right, acting like you don't care, got it"

"imma take my revenge, I do not care about him!" harry started to raise his voice, a couple of people turned around with wide eyes.

"then enlighten me why are you hiring his husband at your company to 'support his family' huh?"

"i- I can't tell you now Liam, you'll find out soon"

"if I'm gonna find out anyway why you don't tell me now?!"

"cuz you'll talk me out of it, that's why!" harry whisper shouted as he put his fork and knife down, losing his appetite.

"wow is it that bad?" Liam mumbled, putting both of his hands on his face, not believing this happening.

Harry went all smirky again, "yes"

"fine fine, tell me where did you see them?"

"how about I show you?" harry already stood up and payed for the meal saying it was his treat cuz he was in such a good mood.

They made their way to Liam's car again as he drove to the worst part of the town, he would shoot harry a worried glance every now and then to make sure he wasn't crazy, 'Zayn lives here? Why? What happened? He married to someone just so that he could have a life here?' so many questions in his head, he didn't have a heart to ask harry though, the lad was so deep in thoughts, Liam could swear he heard harry sniff a cry, but then again he didn't say anything.

"alright stop, we are here" harry rasped, his voice rough, like either he was crying or sleeping.

"you saw them in the street? Zayn didn't see you?"

"no it was the night of your birthday party, I kinda drove here by accident, then I saw them in that store" harry said pointing to the small market, "and I heard victor talk about my compa-" he lost his voice for a second when he saw who was coming out of the store.

Liam turned around to see what was harry looking at, "is that-"

"yes that's him" they watched as Zayn slowly walked out of that store, lighting up a cigarette and took a big puff of it.

"was he always that thin? Do you think we-"

"we are not talking to him Liam" harry sighed, relaxing back on his seat, closing his eyes, he was lucky it was dark enough to hide his wet lashes.

Liam watched as Zayn turned in an alley, he started the car again, though instead of turning around and go back home, he followed behind Zayn.

"li- what the fuck man, turn around!" harry yelled, not believing Liam's actions.

"I'm trying to understand your plan! Shut up and sit back he won't notice us" Liam said as he stopped at the other side of the rode when he saw Zayn get in the pharmacy.

"do you think he is buying condo-" before Liam could finish harry slapped his head "shut up! Will you?!"

Liam glared at harry as he rubbed where he just got hit he didn't say anything and just waited patiently, it took about 10 minutes till they saw Zayn walking out with a small plastic bag in his hand.

"see? It's obviously not condom! Its looks like some kind of bottle"

"so lube?" harry was about to smack him again "sorry!" harry just rolled his eyes, he knew Liam probably just wanted to light up the moment, but his way was just so annoying.

They followed him from far away for about 5 minutes, Zayn stopped walking and took out the bottle of medicine, he looked like he was thinking whether or not throw them away. Liam heard harry gasped as they saw Zayn took a couple of pills out and took them, they watched as Zayn sat down on near the wall, like he was waiting for the pills to do their magic.

Harry took his phone out when he saw Zayn isn't moving, "I'm calling an ambulance"

"wait he is ok" Liam said when he saw Zayn stood up brushed his worn out jeans like nothing happened.

After what they witnessed Liam so wanted to turn around, he didn't think Zayn would affect harry that much, but he could clearly hear ragged breathing of harry, he didn't mean for this to happen he just wanted to see where the lad lives for fuck sake, "do you think he is addicted to some medicine? He took so many of them" harry whispered not recognizing his own voice.

"yeah, probably" and that was the last thing they said till they reached Zayn apartment and watched him get in, Liam finally turned around and they got home around 1 am.

Liam decided it's the best if he doesn't leave harry alone, as Liam parked his car, harry tried one last time to make Liam go home.

"Liam really, its fine, I'm just gonna sleep"

"I know it's fine, and I'll just sleep in the guest room" yep he was just as stubborn.

Harry huffed getting out of the car, he went in the building, before he could push the elevator button, he heard a voice calling him.

"harry!" he turned around to see a very worried louis behind him.

"louis, what are you do-"

"have you seen Liam? I've been calling him since hours he do-"

"louis, calm down he was with me"

Louis visibly relaxed, "why didn't he answer-"

"louis?" Liam called as he saw the lad next to the elevator.

Louis didn't even think twice before he hugged Liam, taking deep breaths trying to assure himself that everything was ok.

Harry looked away from the couple, he had enough drama on his own plate.

"see you tomorrow Liam" before Liam could argue, the elevators doors closed, he didn't need a babysitter, he was ok, he was gonna sleep anyway, at least that's what he told himself.