Chapter 45

Sammy was running around the house, waiting for his fathers to wake up, poor thing was hungry but the bedroom door was closed so all he could do was to hit the door with his little paws, barking, hoping it would wake them up.

Harry was the one first to open his eyes, he frowned, "oh," it finally registered that they had a baby dog to take care of, "poor thing," it was around noon, he is probably starving. Zayn was still sleeping though, like back of his head he knew Harry would take care of the situation, so he untangled himself from Harry's grip and turned on his other side to fall right back to sleep.

"seriously?" Harry laughed, his sleep was ruined anyway so, he detached himself from the warm bed, his hair was a mess and all he wanted was a shower, but he had to feed the kid first, so he opened the door and was met with little Sammy's icy blue eyes, he barked at him, pawing on his legs, "good morning buddy," Harry yawned, "come on."

Before Harry could reach the kitchen, Sammy was already there, he ran all the way to the kitchen, yep, that hungry.

When Harry made sure Sammy was fed, he walked back to their room, he wanted to take a shower and at first he thought he should just take one by himself, but Zayn had enough sleep and they could eat brunch out if Zayn agreed.

"Zayn?" Harry whispered, shaking Zayn's shoulder, he didn't budge, Harry smirked, "wifey?" Zayn frowned in his sleep, opening his eye lids just to see the stupid smirk on Harry's lips, "go away," he mumbled, tuning on his stomach to ignore Harry, "wake upppp, let's go out for brunch,"

"nobody says brunch anymore," then he fell back sleep, just like that.

Well, Harry could try other ways. So he waited to make sure Zayn was deep in sleep, then he pulled the blanket off him, he was naked, only in boxers, Harry sucked on a finger, made it wet enough to play with Zayn, and he slowly entered his hand in Zayn's boxers and inserted a finger in.

Zayn's eyes shot open, he didn't have much time to react, Harry knew exactly where to hit in him to jolt his nerves with excitement, Zayn wanted to go on his four, but Harry put his hand on his neck from behind, "nope, stay right there," he wasn't pushing too hard on his neck, but it was enough to make Zayn submit to him.

It was when he entered the second finger when Zayn was feeling fire in him, "you awake now?" Harry asked near his ear, almost licking the skin.

Zayn desperately nodded, he was awake to play more, yes!

But nope, Harry just pulled his fingers out, "if you want more," he kissed Zayn's neck, "meet me in the shower,"

And if it wasn't to keep his dom image, he would've giggled all the way to the shower, but he kept it simple as a smirk.

To be honest, Zayn thought about just wanking and going back to sleep, but nothing would feel as good as Harry doing him, so he peeled himself from the bed and walked to the bathroom, Harry was standing under the steamy water, Zayn got rid of his boxers and stepped next to Harry, "deliver what you promised now,"

It took them an hour to come out of shower, and by the time they were ready to go out of the house, they were both hungry as hell, so they stopped at the first café shop.

Zayn told Harry 100 times not to feed Sammy from his pancake but the second Zayn would get distracted, Harry was sharing. He couldn't help it, the dog was too innocent and he couldn't say no to him.

"you are making me look like the bad parent Harry," Zayn huffed, "you'll be the good father and I'll be strict one? Not fair."

"I won't do the same with our baby girl," then he paused, "no wait, I probably would,"