Chapter 16

'Is it better if he stays home? Or should I take him with me?' this was what harry was thinking about since woke up, he did his routine thinking about this, wearing his tie, he looked at the rose ring in his finger, shaking his head he remembered the night before how Zayn threw the ring at his chest, so he took his own off and put in back in the place it was all these years, he decided to unlock Zayn's door before he leaves in case of emergency, though when he opened the door, he was met with a bigger mess than he imagined, clothes everywhere, apparently Zayn thought he could tear the curtains too, it obviously didn't work.

This close, harry was this close to just wake Zayn up and make him clean everything, but when he got closer, he saw the tear stains and he backed away, he needed a better plan than this, so he just walked out and drove to his company, his safe place.

The office was quiet when he arrived, just his assistant was there, when she saw harry, she stood up to greet him "good morning sir" she said politely, harry nodded in her direction, "bring my schedule in 5 minutes" he ordered and walked in his room, he was about to get up and bring himself some coffee, then he remembered he had an assistant to do that for him, so he called her.

Thinking about what he wanted to do he logged in to him security cameras in his penthouse, now he thinks about it the extra money was worth it, now he could see every single room and in his house, he was about to call Zayn when Ms. Hills walked in.

"since when you walk in without knocking Ms. Hills?" harry said through his gritted teeth.

"I-I knocked sir" she did, though harry was probably too lost in thoughts to hear that, harry huffed, gesturing for her to come in, she put the cup of coffee on his table, and started telling harry about his plans for today, though harry just saw her lips moving, "um, just email me the plan for today, thank you" and just like that he dismissed her.

Going back to his CCTVs, he checked Zayn's room, the guy was still sleeping in the same position, he picked his phone and called his house, the phone ringed and ringed and ringed, though the sleeping beauty just changed his position, he was probably thinking someone would finally pick the phone up, though the second time harry called, Zayn sat up on the bed, fisting his tired eyes, he was awake till 4 AM last night, he just wanted some rest, but that thing wouldn't stop ringing!

Forcing himself out of bed, Zayn grumbled angrily as he looked for phone, he let out a breath of relief when he finally found it "Ello?"

The accent hit harry right in the face, though he didn't show it "well good morning wifey"

"Harr- are you stupid? I'm in the same house with you!" he didn't wait for harry to say anything, he just hanged up "what the fuck harry?! Where the fuck are you?!" he screamed and looked around the house, harry was watching him on his laptop, it was so funny.

Calling again, Zayn rolled his eyes and picked up when he noticed indeed harry wasn't there with him "what do you want?"

"well for first, drop the attitude" Zayn rolled his eyes again, picking on the wallpapers on the wall next to him, harry had zoomed on his face, harry couldn't see Zayn's face clearly but he swore Zayn rolled his eyes "and second, don't roll your eyes" ok Zayn was afraid, he looked around "oh no I'm not there, Zayn stop those wallpapers are expensive!"

"harry! What the fuck!"

"you are a total disappointment, do not curse!" Zayn's face fell and looked down, playing with his shirt now.

"how can you see me?" Zayn wondered, looking around the walls for cameras with big curious eyes.

"I have cameras in the house, now, go eat your breakfast, I have a meeting, I'll call you later to tell you what to do" harry was late, he just hanged up and took his laptop to meeting with him to keep an eye on Zayn.