Chapter 30

There was a moment of silence, Liam backed away slowly, closing the door, waiting for one of the boys to explode.

Oddly, Harry was still smirking, Zayn dropped his gaze to the dress then back at Harry, "I thought you are more like a suit and tie type of guy, but a dress would look good on you too." for a second Harry thought he is being sassy or something, but one look of his eyes, Zayn was definitely confused.

"you are right, I'm the suit and tie type of guy," he paused, to see if Zayn got the hint or not, he just stared at the dress then looked up at Harry "No." then he spanned around to leave, Harry stopped him, "what do you mean no?" he asked as if he saw nothing slightly wrong with it.

"NO HARRY I WILL NOT WEAR A GODDAMN DRESS! What the fuck? You didn't even ask if I was ok with it! You ju-"

"what the fuck is your problem? I bought it for you!" yeah ok, so maybe it wasn't the most normal thing in the world, but it was ok for them, at least that was what Harry thought.

"you! you are my problem! Flashing back in my life after 10 years! What is this? Did you even think with yourself? What if I don't want to?!" Zayn yelled, pointing his finger as Harry's chest, pushing him back, completely done with him.

Before Zayn can push Harry again, the later took both of Zayn wrists and threw him on the bed, crawling over him, Zayn's breath hitched in his throat when he saw how teary Harry's eyes were, "oh but we talked about this before," Harry mumbled next to Zayn's ear.

"N-no! what are you on about?" Zayn whispered, turning his face to the left when he felt Harry's lips on his neck, subconsciously giving him more space.

That was a sign of victory, Harry smirked giving a small bite on Zayn's neck, tracing his tongue on the tan skin, taking his ear lobe between his lips, not biting, just putting a little pressure, then he said "remember wifey? It was my birthday, you wore a pretty little skirt for me, we had sooooo much fun, I loved it so much that you agreed on wearing pretty dress for our wedding, remember?" he paused, Zayn didn't say anything, he remembers, "I told you one day I'll buy you the prettiest dress in the world" he kissed where he had bite before, Zayn let out a breathy moan, "all you have to do is wear it wifey" he gave one last bite on the skin, Zayn closed his eyes, pushing back the moan that was about to skip again.

"that was like, 12 years ago Harry" Zayn huffed as Harry lift himself up, putting his weight on his elbows, Harry frowned "and?"

Gently, Zayn pushed Harry away, "and look at me now, I'm covered in stupid tattoos, I'm all bones- what would people think?!" he was panicking now, the thought of being in a dress where he couldn't hide his body scared him.

Harry touched his neck tattoos, "I like your tattoos" he paused, "and fuck what they think, who cares?" he finished, caressing Zayn's soft skin without thinking much about it.

The touch was so soft that Zayn had to lean in, even though his mind was yelling at him not to, his heart was bursting with the new feeling, well not new really, he forgot these feelings existed after all these years, his eyes were closed when he felt another pair of lips on his, all he knew was, he lost the control, and maybe he didn't want it back.

"they've been there for too long." Liam said nervously, walking back and forth in the hallway, the voices had stopped a couple of minutes ago.

Louis rolled his eyes, "it's not like they are gonna kill each other." he chuckled.

Liam stopped walking, remembering first day, when Harry was literally drowning Zayn in bathtub, with that thought he ran to the room, burst in without knocking, Louis right behind him when he saw the distressed look on his boyfriends face.