Chapter 14

When Liam went downstairs he found harry running around the house looking for something, Liam was this close to punch him.

"what the fuck dude?" Liam whisper-yelled, standing at the bottom of stairs, his voice caught Harry's attention, he stopped looked back at Liam.

"what? I think I'm forgetting something" harry said as he began to search again.

"maybe your brain? Man stop! You have a lot to explain!"

"Liam, if I remember correctly, you said 'I'm in' when I said I had a plan, so please just support" harry said, rolling his eyes.

"wha- I didn't know you are gonna torture the poor guy!" Liam said as he took a couple of steps towards harry.

"don't be dramatic, he needed to understand he is not dreaming" harry reasoned.

"is that your way?! How-"

Harry cut him "look, he was about to push himself off the balcony! I had to do something!"

"fuck! Harry you fucker! explain!" the thought of coming back here to see harry crying over Zayn's dead body just made his heart stop beating for a second.

"look I need to go out and buy some stuff, the fridge is fucking empty, you stay here just keep an eye on him, alright? I'll explain everything later" harry asked as he gave Liam a hug to calm both of them down, who was he kidding? he needed to get some fresh air, no one cares about the fridge.

"just- just come back soon"

Harry nodded and took his keys with himself, just he was about to go out "ugh my phone" he was looking for that piece of shit all that time.

It was half an hour since harry was out, Liam decided to clean the house a bit, it wasn't that messy, but Liam was stressed so he just wanted to occupy his mind, so he played a soft music and cleaned the entire house for an hour till he heard the jiggle of Harry's keys, he stopped working and helped harry with the bags.

They didn't talk till everything was in the right place, but eventually one had to start talking.

"sooo, tell me, what did you do? what was that master plan?" Liam asked as he and harry sat down in the lounge, sipping some coffee.

"I bought him"

Liam started coughing, he literally saw his entire life flash in front of his eyes as he thought it's his time to die, harry tapped his back to help him recover.

All the noises downstairs woke Zayn up, he slowly opened his eyes, when he heard the coughing sound he didn't think, he just ran out of the room to help, but he stopped at the top of stairs when he heard they were talking about him.

"what the fuck man! You bought Zayn?! Are you insane?" Liam tried not to yell, but man he was angry.

"I am not, dude come on, I just asked victor and he gave Zayn to me"

Liam just stared at him for more explanation.

Harry rolled his eyes but smirked, "actually that watch on your wrist costed me more than him"

"har- who are you?! do I even know you anymore?"

"I did what It had to be done, he is mine now" harry said proudly.

Before Liam can say something like 'he is not a bag to own' they heard something upstairs broke, both looked at each other then, bolted upstairs, afraid Zayn might have done something to hurt himself.

When they reached the room, they saw Zayn trying so hard to clean the broken pieces of some vase he probably broke by accident.

Zayn looked up when he saw two shadows standing before him, "i-im so-sorry I really didn't mean to brea-"

Harry huffed with frown "wow just your first day here and you made a mess?" he asked as he crouched down to help anyway, with how shaky Zayn's hands were, harry knew he would hurt himself without help, Zayn didn't know what to say, harry being this close to him wasn't helping the panic attack that was creeping in, harry bought him, he is not a dog, he is a human being, you can't buy people, Zayn was chanting all those thoughts in his head.

Liam saw how stressed Zayn was, he nudged harry and gestured to the bed with his eyes, harry gave him a face, 'huh?' he mouthed.

"I'll clean this" Liam whispered, harry finally understood Liam wanted harry to help Zayn with his anxiety, but he didn't know how! last time he helped him they were still together and in love, but now? he doesn't see it in himself to show that much affection.

Harry called Zayn's name a couple of times to get Zayn's attention but he wasn't listening, he was just focused on cleaning, harry signed, pulling Zayn up and led him on the bed, they sat there harry watching Zayn cry silently unable to stop, he tried to talk to him, maybe whispering sweet nothings in his ears, like he did years ago, but he just couldn't form the words.

"harry seriously! do something!" Liam yelled which didn't settle right with zayn and he cried a bit harder.

"like what Liam?!" he was getting angry of how his friend couldn't understand his situation.

before Liam can answer harry just threw his arms around Zayn, just praying that the sound of crying would stop.

Zayn for a second got shocked and pushed Harry's chest, but then he started to calm down, harry definitely smell different, but he felt the same as he remembered.

The hug was awkward, harry had no other option to calm Zayn down though and he was thankful that Zayn calmed down after fisting Harry's shirt and crying for at least 10 minutes.

Harry slowly detached himself from Zayn, his heart skipped a beat when Zayn fisted his puffy eyes with a pout still visible on his lips, but he ignored the feeling "take a shower if you want" harry said as he left the room.

Liam waited till harry was completely out "I'll give you some of Harry's clothes if you want to take a shower" Zayn thought about it for a bit, but he nodded eventually, he could use some warm shower to ease his nerves.

harry made his way to the kitchen to make something for dinner, he thought some soup could do, he didn't want to waste his time in the kitchen for something fancy, he had so much more to do, like for example thinking, thinking about future, about how he is gonna forget about his past and forgive Zayn for what he had done.

Liam left Zayn alone and came to the kitchen where harry was staring at nothing particular, obviously thinking.

"I gave him some of your clothes"

"ok" harry said without looking up.

"try to control your anger" Liam warned.

"ok" this time he looked at Liam in his eyes.

"I'll see you tomorrow?"

"yep" this was awkward, harry didn't want Liam to interfere in his personal life, but he knew he needed his help.

Liam left the two alone to deal with their shit, he had his own shit to take care of.

Zayn came downstairs after he got dressed in Harry's clothes which looked baggy on him, he didn't know what to do, he stood as far away as he could patiently but what he didn't notice was his fast heartbeat and how he was sweating.

harry called for Zayn when the food was ready, Zayn walked to the kitchen, again standing there like a lost puppy, he didn't want to break anything else.

"are you waiting for an invitation? sit down already" harry said rolling his eyes as he pours some soup for himself and then for Zayn.

the fast heartbeat reminded Zayn of his pills, he needed them, but he decided to look for them after dinner.

when both were settled, harry said something he didn't think about... at all.

"let's eat, wifey"

**************************

i don't really know about this, how did you like it?