Chapter 35

Everything in Harry told him to bitch about the burnt pancakes, every bone in his body, every nerve, but surprisingly he kept his mouth shut, he forced it shut, not cuz he felt bad for Zayn or anything, no, his head hurt, and all he wanted was to have something in his stomach so he can take a couple of painkillers and maybe lay in front of the TV and watch something.

And well, he didn't want to ruin the mood they made, it was like someone in his head slapped him every time he wanted to say how bitter the pancakes tasted.

Zayn was not happy with himself either, he was surprised how Harry is just eating, he could see he is forcing the food down, he felt bad, that's why he promised to cook something better for lunch, maybe something Harry likes, so he can make him happy, maybe if he is happy he could give Zayn some more kisses? No?

After he was done with his food, Harry took his plate and his cup to the sink, not before thanking Zayn, well, like a mannered man he is.

"thanks Zayn." Ah, there it is, 'Zayn' seriously? Now Zayn missed being called wifey, at least there was some emotions in that. He couldn't decide, which was worst, Harry thanking him like that or, staying silent?

"I'm sorry it was really bitter." Zayn apologized, he didn't want to, really, but he could see Harry was just being polite, he didn't like what he made.

Harry huffed, he just started talking without thinking much about it, "that was my fault too, you got distracted." It was like a slap for both of them, none believed what came out of Harry's mouth.

Zayn saw how awkward everything got all of the sudden, so he decided to just nod his head, maybe do something latter to cheer Harry up, cheer both up if possible...

After cleaning up, Zayn was just standing in the kitchen wondering if he should join Harry and watch TV, or should he just go to their room and read a book or something, reading a book sounded too boring at the moment, so he decided to test his luck.

Harry was on the couch in front of TV, his legs on the coffee table, it took everything in Zayn not to tell him to bring them down, anyhow, he sat on the other end of the couch, as far as he could from Harry.

It's weird how they could get flirty with each other in one second and then, they wouldn't know how to even sit next to the other? Frustrating.

Harry turned to look at Zayn, who had his knees in his chest, eyes fixed on the screen, Harry rolled his eyes, "I don't bite," he said with a huff, Zayn wanted to say something but Harry continued, "unless you want me to."

Harry said that so casually, without taking his eyes off the screen, changing the channels, looking for something to watch.

"no thank you." Zayn said, which didn't make sense as he thought he would.

But thankfully the awkward moment cut short when Zayn saw his boys on the TV.

"wait!" it was them! After years! The show is still going?

Zayn was looking at the screen with heart shaped eyes, little smile of joy on his lips, Harry squinted his eyes, what the hell?

"um.... What's this?" Harry asked.

"how do you not know them?" Zayn asked giving Harry the feeling as if he was living in a cave till now.

"enlighten me." Harry rolled his eyes at Zayn's excitement for a bunch of dudes.

"the Winchester brothers!" Zayn waited to see a reaction, none, "dude! Supernatural!"

"ok, what about them?" Harry said in the most bored voice he could manage.